Tendo City
Paco is birthday?! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Paco is birthday?! (/showthread.php?tid=4135)

Paco is birthday?! - Great Rumbler - 19th December 2006

Looks like someone's gonna get a noogie!!

Paco is birthday?! - etoven - 20th December 2006

Happy BARF DAY Taco!!
Holy crap were is the new birthday image.....

Paco is birthday?! - DMiller - 20th December 2006

Happy birthday! Bill Gates sends his best as well.

Paco is birthday?! - EdenMaster - 20th December 2006

[Image: birthdaystud2.jpg]

Paco is birthday?! - Great Rumbler - 20th December 2006

[Image: DSC00427.jpg]

Paco is birthday?! - Sacred Jellybean - 20th December 2006

[Image: tcbirthday.jpg]

Paco is birthday?! - EdenMaster - 20th December 2006

Great Rumbler Wrote:[Image: DSC00427.jpg]

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT??

eBay

Paco is birthday?! - Dark Jaguar - 20th December 2006

You just toss money at anyone that asks for it don't you?

What?

I have scribblings on post-it notes...

It's a SET because there are LOTS of them, don't you want to COLLECT THEM ALL?! New editions should be coming out next month! It's me bench pressing dinosaurs! Give me monies for my random mental LEAVINGS!

What in the world are you talking about?

You got some random shirt with a muscle guy playing Wii, off of eBay. I'm joking about you buying pretty much anything. I'm also offering something NEW to toss money at. BUY NOW!

Muscle guy? Dude, that's Reggie. And the shirt was originally from Gamestop, this wasn't made by some random person on the internet.

But what's the difference between if it's made by "gamestop" and if it's made by random interguy? The quality is the same. If these random postits were made by Miyamoto, all else about them being equal, would you buy them then? It's me bench pressing dinosaurs! Come on now, you can't miss this opportunity! They are ONE OF A KIND!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

What do you mean you have no idea? What part are you having trouble understanding?

All of what you are talking about makes little or no sense!

....what?

What part are you having trouble with? Seems perfectly clear to me! I'm saying you BUY EVERYTHING YOU SEE! You are not frugle, you are spendthrift! You know, in a joking manner. I was joking about how weird it was that you just went and bought some weird shirt off eBay, that's all.

From there I suggested you buy my collectible post-it notes, because I'm making fun of the weird collective card crazes that come and go and wondering how those people justify buying cardboard with pictures on it just because they are told they are "rare". Well so are my drawings but no one makes a stink over them!

I like to wear shirts and this is a very cool shirt. I bought the shirt so that I could wear it and show it off to other people. On the other hand, I have no desire to collect random post-it notes doodled on by someone on the internet!

Yeah you don't need to defend it but I'm still going to make fun of you for it, for no good reason!

What if I told you some of those post-its were HOLOFOIL? And, if I put bigger numbers (stats) on some of them, would THAT interest you? I could probably come up with some arbitrary set of rules!

I would not care one bit, as I have no desire to own post-it notes whether they be holofoil or not.

Well maybe you'll change your mind when the expansion comes out next month, "Pink's Revenge". The pink tells you it's part of the expansion! And look at these statistics! "I eat 50 pancakes a day!", that's GOT to be worth some stuff!

I'm even selling a plastic baggy to store your collection in, just like the pros!

Paco is birthday?! - Paco - 20th December 2006

Thanks guys. I want that Wii t-shirt!

I still don't care! Your cards have little or no utilitarian value, while my shirt does!

You were out of shirts? :D

Hey, I'll sweeten the deal even more here. Not only do you get access to this sandwitch bag full of used post it notes, I'll throw in an old folder I have lying around so you can sort them!

Paco is birthday?! - A Black Falcon - 20th December 2006

Quote:I have no idea what you're talking about.

DJ doesn't like Reggie much, so what would you expect?

Paco is birthday?! - Great Rumbler - 21st December 2006

How can someone not like Reggie? He's the very paragon of Wii power.

Paco is birthday?! - Dark Jaguar - 21st December 2006

What does he DO exactly?

He's the President of NOA.

I thought he was just a talking head. Still, if that's the case, then HE'S responsible for the lack of Mother 3 on GBA. I hates him more now.

More than likely it's Nintendo of Japan's fault that we don't have Mother 3.

So what does he actually DO then?

Control everything that NOA does that is not a direct violation of what NOJ has told them NOT to do?

Paco is birthday?! - A Black Falcon - 21st December 2006

Quote:So what does he actually DO then?

He tries to come up with ways to sell NCL's policies to Americans in ways that some people will believe, even though he knows that they made those policies with little regard for the world outside of Japan...