Tendo City
Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Wii wish you a Merry Christmas (/showthread.php?tid=4104)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - A Black Falcon - 8th April 2007

Quote:ASM still thinks DJ is a girl?

Does he really? Erm... sorry, ASM...

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Dark Jaguar - 8th April 2007

Well whatever I am, I apparently fit his sense of humor. Is that a good thing?

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Great Rumbler - 8th April 2007

Quote:Well whatever I am

A guy.

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Weltall - 8th April 2007

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Well whatever I am, I apparently fit his sense of humor. Is that a good thing?
Sure, Karen!

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - alien space marine - 9th April 2007

Oh That explains things!

So how did you find out that DJ is really a hermaphrodite! Born as Karen but decided to become Karl as she/he felt more masculine?

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Great Rumbler - 9th April 2007

Quote:So how did you find out that DJ is really a hermaphrodite! Born as Karen but decided to become Karl as she/he felt more masculine?

I found DJ's site with his name on it. It was late when I found it, so by the next morning I wasn't really sure that's what it was. So, I went back the next day to check the site, however DJ had changed it during the night. I assumed that reading it the way I did was simply my mistake. It was not.

And his name is Kevin.

Why would he change his name?

The shit you miss out of.

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - A Black Falcon - 9th April 2007

It was Smoke that found the original version of the site, on archive.org... then DJ had archive.org remove the backup of his page, out of paranoia or something... so all that's left is a record of the altered site. But the original did say as GR says.

... it was supposedly part of some complicated game no one figured out even existed, or so I think DJ said... :)

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - DMiller - 9th April 2007

I missed out on the whole DJ isn't a girl thing because I think it was during the summer when I don't come here as much so I was still referring to him as "her" for a few months.

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - Great Rumbler - 9th April 2007

Quote:Why would he change his name?

It's DJ.

Great Rumbler Wrote:It's DJ.

Well that explains everything.

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas - A Black Falcon - 9th April 2007

A Black Falcon Wrote:so all that's left is a record of the altered site.

Oh yes, and by that I meant "that I copied to my computer from DJ's old Geocities page, knowing he'd almost certainly delete it eventually"... didn't think of backing up the archive.org page, though. Why would someone delete THAT? Particularly after TC already knew about the original version... I guess that

Great Rumbler Wrote:It's DJ.

is about all that you can say... everyone is unique in some way or another. :) (for instance regarding OB1's many failed attempts to get me to put a picture of myself up online somewhere... :))