Tendo City
Wii Codes! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Wii Codes! (/showthread.php?tid=4090)

Wii Codes! - EdenMaster - 20th November 2006

Since it looks like no one saw my post in the ULTIMATE POWER thread, here again is my Wii Code:

EdenMaster: <b>3577 8077 6340 2373</b>

Great Rumbler: 5169 8284 2479 7918

DMiller:  <b>2214 3419 4107 1536</b>

Fittisize: 5743 8475 8270 7444

Dark Jaguar: <b>6449 6427 7961 0691</b>

Captain Rush: <b>8855 3940 8548 2307</b>

Dark Lord Neo: 0412 9567 2348 9624

Sacred Jellybean: 1117-9952-3701

Now, everyone post theirs too!  If you don't know where it is, go to your messages, then to your address book.  From there you should be able to find your systems Wii Code.  Then we can send messages and, eventually, play online!

*explodes*

Wii Codes! - Great Rumbler - 20th November 2006

I still can't get the stupid updates to download!!

What's it do? Mine connected right away, and it only took a couple miutes to update (although what kind of updates are necessary on launch day makes me wonder).

The connection is successfully tested, but when it comes to downloading the files it brings up the progress bar and then after a few minutes an error code pops up. Sometimes it does this after part of the file has been downloaded!!

Okay, this time it downloaded roughlty 15% of the first update and then AFTER doing that much it brought up a error message saying that it couldn't connect to the internet!! What the heck is going on here?!

Edit: 55% this time. *bashes head against keyboard*

Are you connecting wireless? Maybe there is interference. Try connecting with a cable and see how that works.

Quote:Are you connecting wireless? Maybe there is interference.

My laptop works just fine through the wireless and there's nothing around that could interfere with the signal. Not to mention that there's no way to hook up a wire to the Wii.

Wii Codes! - The Former DMiller - 20th November 2006

I had a problem even seeing my wireless network, but when I changed my router settings to broadcast on channel 11 it worked fine. Channels 1 and 11 usually give you a clearer signal, but I never had a problem before the Wii with my computers so I never changed the setting. You'd be surprised how much wireless interference there can be in your house.

Anyway, where do I find my Wii Code? I scrounged around for a bit and couldn't seem to get to it.

There isn't? I thought there was.

*goes to check*

Ah, what I saw was the USB ports on the back. I must gave just glanced at that area and assumed it was for plugging in an internet cable.

Derek:

Me, like, right up there. Wrote:If you don't know where it is, go to your messages, then to your address book. From there you should be able to find your systems Wii Code.

Wii Codes! - A Black Falcon - 20th November 2006

There's a LAN Adaptor, but the Nintendo.com store says it won't be shipping until January (and it's $25)... of course, the component cables are also backordered (December at least, for people who want them)...

Wii Codes! - The Former DMiller - 21st November 2006

Can anyone tell me where to find my Wii Code? I seem to be mentally blocking EM's posts.

Wii Codes! - Great Rumbler - 21st November 2006

What's the orange port on the back of the Wii for?

I changed the wireless channel on my router to 1 and then it worked perfectly. I wish I'd known that sooner...

Wii Codes! - The Former DMiller - 21st November 2006

Here she be: 2214 3419 4107 1536

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wii Codes! - The Former DMiller - 22nd November 2006

Great Rumbler Wrote:What's the orange port on the back of the Wii for?

You're not talking about the sensor bar port are you?

Wii Codes! - Great Rumbler - 22nd November 2006

:p

Wii Codes! - Fittisize - 22nd November 2006

Alright mine:

5743 8475 8270 7444

Wii Codes! - Dark Jaguar - 26th November 2006

Put mine up there.

lazy, you need to post your code.

So do you, Captain RUSH, of the Wii brigade 4th division!

Wii Codes! - Great Rumbler - 26th November 2006

I added your number, DJ.

Wii Codes! - EdenMaster - 26th November 2006

As did I. Send Mii's!

Wii Codes! - Dark Jaguar - 26th November 2006

Wii! Mii madness! After making a bunch of Miis of various friends and family, I just realized the obvious. I play video games to play pretend! I'll just make some awesome looking Mii type people.

Wii Codes! - The Former DMiller - 26th November 2006

Add me so I can get some of your Miis DJ.

Wii Codes! - Dark Jaguar - 15th February 2007

http://friendcodes.ytmnd.com/

Wii Codes! - Dark Lord Neo - 23rd May 2007

0412 9567 2348 9624

Wii Codes! - EdenMaster - 23rd May 2007

Well, you're not late to the party at <i>all</i>, Neo.

Where the hell you been, fool?

Wii Codes! - Dark Jaguar - 23rd May 2007

EM, in case you didn't realize it, the Wii is STILL impossible to find. Not everyone gets the thing at launch, and by the time he was interested, it may have been just too much effort to bother. He probably just got lucky and found one recently.

Wii Codes! - DMiller - 24th May 2007

I went shopping for DVD players the other day and since the videogame consoles were near by I decided to check out the stock. Not a single store had a Wii in stock but there were always plenty of 360s and PS3s on hand. There were usually more 360s than PS3s, but I think that has more to do with stores not stocking as many due to the price than anything else.

Wii Codes! - Dark Lord Neo - 25th May 2007

I only managed to get one because a friend who works in receiving at Wal-Mart phoned me to say some came in. Also, my brother bought one at launch, he just doesn't share.

Wii Codes! - Sacred Jellybean - 16th March 2008

1117-9952-3701

God damn that was a lot of scrolling to get to the "Post Quick Reply" box. *shakes fist harder*

...What? I couldn't press End because the page was still loading!

Wii Codes! - A Black Falcon - 16th March 2008

Do you have a really slow internet connection, or are you exaggerating? :)

No, I have a cable connection. It wasn't that slow, but instead of opening another tab and reading something like I usually do, I just used the scroll wheel the entire way. The time for the scroll bar to reach the end was about the time it took for the page to load.

I'm thinking about dropping Firefox, it's a bit resource-heavy and my computer is outdated (about 5-6 years)

Hold on, this is my Smash Bros. friend code, not my Wii friend code. I assume there's a difference, since mine has 12 numbers and yours all have 16. I clicked on this without looking and thought it was the Smash Bros. friend code thread. Sorry 'bout that.

Will you guys need my Wii friend code too, or what?

Wii Codes! - Great Rumbler - 16th March 2008

To play games, we just need you're Brawl friend code.

Wii Codes! - Dark Lord Neo - 21st March 2008

Why are they different? I don't understand why Nintendo can't just use the wii one for everything, ugh.

Wii Codes! - A Black Falcon - 21st March 2008

Because Nintendo wants to make sure that it's as difficult as possible for people to play online.