Tendo City
What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? (/showthread.php?tid=4022)

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Fittisize - 15th September 2006

I mean, are you all a bunch of fucking losers? Get a life instead of reading and talking about stupid bullshit on the internet. Go out and do something you fucking nerds.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Weltall - 15th September 2006

I'm certain the irony here is intentional.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - etoven - 15th September 2006

I'm not so sure he realizes how ironic a post he actually made. It's like he rambled on for half an hour about how some one stoled his keys and then found them in his right pocket.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - A Black Falcon - 15th September 2006

Quote:I'm certain the irony here is intentional.

No, I think it was quite unintentional... :D

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Dark Jaguar - 16th September 2006

Haha! What a clever impersination of a stupid "everyman"!

In all seriousness, what is it you think we are obligated to do every single Friday? Find some random bar and hang out with strangers for no good reason? Some people enjoy that, but as the way I phrased that should indicate, I'm not one of them. I'm content to just hang out at home or maybe visit a friend every now and then. I'm not a "clubbing" type of person, nor am I a camper or hunter or sporty type. Doing the activities associated with those types of people simply bore me. Why should I do that anyway?

If you think us not running out and going clubbing, or whatever, makes us losers, so be it. I have a different standard.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Great Rumbler - 16th September 2006

I watched a movie with my family on Friday night. I guess that makes me a loser. :(

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - A Black Falcon - 16th September 2006

I was at anime club for most of the evening... by the time he made this post it was midnight. :)

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Dark Jaguar - 16th September 2006

At anime club, like there's only one and it's famous throughout the land? :D Well, if you were at your anime club that proves you aren't a loser!

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Fittisize - 16th September 2006

A Black Falcon Wrote:No, I think it was quite unintentional... :D

Obviously.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - The Former DMiller - 16th September 2006

Haha, I knew this had been posted before but I didn't know it was the prodigal son who made it. Wait, he isn't a prodigal son unless he returns begging for forgiveness, so I guess we'll just call him artist soon to be known as the prodigal son.

What are you doing spending your Friday nights at Tendo City? - Dark Jaguar - 17th September 2006

Ah that was a great thread.

What was so great about it? Seemed pretty aweful to me.

It was short.

Oh yeah, yeah I loved it!