Tendo City
Welcome DMWILLI - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Welcome DMWILLI (/showthread.php?tid=3943)

Welcome DMWILLI - etoven - 6th August 2006

I feel it necessary to give you the official Tendo City greeting before I run away screaming.

[COW] cow[/COW]

*Backs out of thread really slowly (forgets he's not wearing pants)

Welcome DMWILLI - Great Rumbler - 6th August 2006

what...

Welcome DMWILLI - Sacred Jellybean - 6th August 2006

Quote:...

what...

Quote:Threads: 3,910, Posts: 102,082, Members: 391
Welcome to our newest member, dmwilli

Welcome DMWILLI - Great Rumbler - 6th August 2006

He hasn't even posted yet. And probably isn't even a real person anyway.

Welcome DMWILLI - A Black Falcon - 6th August 2006

But GR, making welcoming posts for all the bots would be a great way of boosting TC's post count! :D

Welcome DMWILLI - Weltall - 6th August 2006

No, not a bot. More like a boss. He's a she, and she's definitely real.

[Image: wasted.jpg]

That's her.
Welcome, too...

Welcome DMWILLI - lazyfatbum - 7th August 2006

DMWILLI I would like to extend to you an invitation to the party with pants.

Welcome DMWILLI - The Former DMiller - 7th August 2006

Lazy, are you trying to say that there's a party in your pants and she's invited?

Welcome DMWILLI - Dark Lord Neo - 7th August 2006

No, I think what Lazy is trying to say is that for once a party he is hosting will involve the majority of the guests keeping their pants on, though he can't make any garuntees.

All you can eat.

Parking in the rear.

Free womaloons for the kids.

I dunno if it's just me, but she looks like Xena Warrior Princess, except more butch and (speculation on my part) owns a strap-on. This is Virginia we're talking about, where the sequel to Uncle Tom's Cabin was written: Tom, his Nephew and 3 Goats, which (again, speculation) was incorporated in to the book of Romans within certain Virginian church's. So i'm imagining her as a incredibly sexually charged person who finds pleasure in pain, perhaps giving insight in to her nice teeth. I could make two necklaces out of them, maybe 3 but one would be a bracelet on a large person. A kid's necklace.

On a side note, I bet she shaves her wuwu and has a tattoo of a cartoon character or a butterly somewhere around her crotch.

Come on lady, prove me wrong.

Welcome DMWILLI - etoven - 7th August 2006

lazyfatbum Wrote:All you can eat.

Parking in the rear.

Free womaloons for the kids.

I dunno if it's just me, but she looks like Xena Warrior Princess, except more butch and (speculation on my part) owns a strap-on. This is Virginia we're talking about, where the sequel to Uncle Tom's Cabin was written: Tom, his Nephew and 3 Goats, which (again, speculation) was incorporated in to the book of Romans within certain Virginian church's. So i'm imagining her as a incredibly sexually charged person who finds pleasure in pain, perhaps giving insight in to her nice teeth. I could make two necklaces out of them, maybe 3 but one would be a bracelet on a large person. A kid's necklace.

On a side note, I bet she shaves her wuwu and has a tattoo of a cartoon character or a butterly somewhere around her crotch.

Come on lady, prove me wrong.

Disgust Thank you Lazy, your contributions are always appreciated, if she never posts again we can have you to thank, christ I'd like to keep one member! As that to much trouble!

Don't mind Lazy DM, he hasn't been medicated in a long time.

Welcome DMWILLI - Great Rumbler - 7th August 2006

Quote:if she never posts again we can have you to thank

She hasn't even posted once, so posting AGAIN is impossible at this point.

Welcome DMWILLI - etoven - 7th August 2006

Great Rumbler Wrote:She hasn't even posted once, so posting AGAIN is impossible at this point.

True, but now in any event neither may happen.

Welcome DMWILLI - A Black Falcon - 7th August 2006

Quote:Thank you Lazy, your contributions are always appreciated, if she never posts again we can have you to thank, christ I'd like to keep one member! As that to much trouble!

Lazy does his best to drive new people away from this site it seems, and sometimes it seems to work...

Just because I said she may own a strap-on and is probably shallow or eats feces doesn't mean that I dont want her to post. She's free to post all she wants. If anyone declines to post because of being 'offended' while cruising the virtual spaces needs a swift kick and a detailed description of what balls are like and why they should have them. Wear your ovaries on the outside DMWILLI. "oh im afraid to post b/c imma girl and my panties are wet". SUCK IT UP, put the MAN back in WOMAN and either post or go buy ringtones for your pink cellphone or whatever it is you people do.

And where I come from, comparing someone to Xena the Warrior Princess is a COMPLIMENT.