Tendo City
Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever (/showthread.php?tid=3903)

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - Dark Jaguar - 18th July 2006

So okay, they apparently thought that Cartoon Network's adult swim portion needs a live action kid's show from the 1980's.

Watching it, and yes I watched it, I now see that this had to be the worst possible show for a parent to see their kid watch.

*SCREAM! Let's play the bang pots game! Now for the horrible ethnic stereotypes of my penpals!*

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - A Black Falcon - 18th July 2006

Yeah, it's painful, I haven't tried to watch more than a few minuites of the thing... so bad...

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - Great Rumbler - 18th July 2006

Thanks for totally trashing my childhood, you guys!

ABF's agreement "totally trashed" your childhood? Wow, I wasn't aware your decision making process stood on such weak ground that the mere existance of contrary opinions was enough to undermine it. :D

But really, my only actual point here is that all the things they did on that show seem to actually be specifically engineered to annoy the parents of the kids who actually do any of it themselves.

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - Weltall - 18th July 2006

I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

My memories tell me the show was great and that you're a retard for not agreeing. So there.

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - A Black Falcon - 18th July 2006

I didn't watch it as a kid, so I have no memories of it to compare it to... :)

Your memories plus emotional involvement plus the nature of memories to be reconstructed as time goes on. I suspect that you are completely unwilling to watch the show now and experience watching Ninja Turtles now all over again.

I'm willing. But, as I never watch TV, it will only happen by accident.

Nevers?!

Nevers. TV sucks. I'd rather read a book. Therefore, I do.

There isn't one show that interests you eh? I'm close but not that far. I still watch science channel and some shows on cartoon network.

Sure wish I could pay a much lower fee for access to only specific channels.

None that interest me enough that I ever remember to watch them.

I've sworn off of TV for at least ten years.

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - etoven - 19th July 2006

Ryan Wrote:None that interest me enough that I ever remember to watch them.

I've sworn off of TV for at least ten years.

It's true he dosen't watch any TV. Were as myself, a day with out startrek or the man show I would go mad and kill my self (and several others)

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - lazyfatbum - 19th July 2006

There's a fine line between stereotypes and truth, for example every eastern indian person I know is a floating gay head.

Pee Wee's show is worst kid's show ever - Dark Jaguar - 19th July 2006

Sorry but those pen pal letters seem very contrived. "Hi. I am from France. We eat disgusting stinky cheese for dinner EVERY NIGHT, and I wear a striped shirt and beret at all times! I like to mime, and we gave you the statue of liberty, and the only things I can say about myself and my country are in direct relation to your life in America of which I know little to nothing about, because my entire existance is one I consider only in relation to your life! I exist for your amusement at my novelty!"