Tendo City
What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) (/showthread.php?tid=3894)

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - TheBiggah - 15th July 2006

Being fully aware that IQ scores mean very little, what is your IQ score?

http://www.IQtest.com

Quote:Dear TheBiggah,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 134

Quote:Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation
40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 Below average
85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

-TheBiggah-

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Weltall - 15th July 2006

Quote:Dear RTAN,

Your general IQ score is: 136

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Great Rumbler - 15th July 2006

Quote:Dear Jonathan,

Your general IQ score is: 131

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - lazyfatbum - 15th July 2006

I was in the middle of that test when a golden calf appeared out of nowhere, smoking Newports, wearing comfortable slippers and had a gaudy pair of sunglasses slid in to the V-neck of his over-priced Banana-boat silk-screened T-shirt and then made a gesture I cant explain as to tell me I didn't understand the pun, which I did, and then with a smirk it told me to giftwrap my feces and send it to Albania while it took deep, greedy drags inbetween words.

So I did.

...I can just imagine what nickdaddyg or ninconvert would have scored...

lazyfatbum, finish the test so you can then claim superiority over everyone/thing else in just one more way (and not sexually)...but then you'll have had an unfair advantage having seen the questions beforehand...hmm.

-TheBiggah-

...and glad to know we're all gifted at this place we affectionately call TendoCity...

I'm all over the map today.

-TheBiggah-

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Great Rumbler - 15th July 2006

Tendocity: We're Smart!

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - A Black Falcon - 15th July 2006

131... pointless thing...

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - The Former DMiller - 16th July 2006

I'll try it out when I have 13 minutes to spare...which might be a while, but I'm still curious to see how I stack up against Elaine from Seinfeld. (151)

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Fittisize - 16th July 2006

Quote: Dear Fittisize,

Your general IQ score is: 127
I feel so stupid. That question aobut the hexagons totally fucked me over. I mean, I don't even know what a hexagon smells like.

But to be fair I was watching poker on TV while I was doing this test so no doubt that hindered my score. I'm gonna go ahead and tack on another 3 points. Which makes my actual score 130. Gifted baby!

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - The Former DMiller - 16th July 2006

Quote:Dear Derek Miller,

Your general IQ score is: 144

Damn! One away from being an official genius. I hope I got most of the math ones right seeing as I was a math teacher for one semester.

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - TheBiggah - 17th July 2006

sweet! An almost genius... how does that make you feel? Gifted?

-TheBiggah-

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - lazyfatbum - 17th July 2006

Quote:Dear lazyfatbum,

Your general IQ score is: 3

We here at IQTest.com feel the need to ask you a few questions, if you have some spare time. Please feel free to disregard these questions if you are offended.

1.) Did you understand what you just read?

2.) How you actually use a computer?

3.) Some of the staff are curious if you would sign their Albert Einstein posters/coffee mugs, can you read and write?

4.) Are you affiliated in any way to any administration currently in office of the US government?

5.) We have contacted several US companies who would like to give you 10 million USD if you sign a contract stating that you will not have children at any point in your life, for the benefit of all man kind and the already shallow gene pool we hope that you accept this offer.

6.) You probably cant understand a single thing we're saying here, so... you're a retard. I have to send emails to people who have IQ's of 50 and pretend not to hate them but my God in Heaven I actually want to murder you.

7.) Can you count this high?

8.) ...i'm God, and I want you to eat nothing but kippered snacks from now on, I will grant you wishes if you find me - I live inside dogs and old people.

9.) Please answer the following (answer below)

Q: Sally is taller than Jennifer who is shorter than Marcy who is taller than Sally - Which one is smarter than you?

A: You're the load your mom should have swallowed.

10.) I should take out my anger on people like you more often, this is a billion times better than therapy or that stupid game where we bounce the hard rubber ball around the tiny room... I dont remember what that game is called, but i'm still infinitely superior to you.

Again, thank you for visiting IQTest.com and thank you for not breeding, we're serious. We actually have a small assault team of hitmen. You'll be walking along to the grocery store to buy your pound of chocolate sprinkles or whatever it is retarded people eat and BAM you're dead from 2 miles away and then your entire family will secretly throw a party because they're so relieved that they dont have to live with the embarrassment of you. Take the offer, please.

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - Great Rumbler - 17th July 2006

:clap:

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - A Black Falcon - 18th July 2006

:D

What's your IQ??? (How stupid are you?) - TheBiggah - 20th July 2006

Rofl

-TheBiggah-