Tendo City
CGC #5: Ducktales - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: CGC #5: Ducktales (/showthread.php?tid=389)

CGC #5: Ducktales - Weltall - 5th March 2003

One of my favorite NES games is up this time.

You may play any difficulty you want, Easy of course will allow you the best chance at a high score.

Since we do need to set some time frame, I'll keep this one going for five days, including today.

Game on!

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 5th March 2003

Ducktales... huh. Didn't expect that one... alright. It isn't that hard, if I remember...

CGC #5: Ducktales - Laser Link - 5th March 2003

Ahh, what a fantastic game. I love Ducktales! I even own the NES original.

CGC #5: Ducktales - Dark Jaguar - 5th March 2003

Then join in! As for myself, I alas, do not own the original... I played a friend's copy and fell in love with it though. McDuck powers, ACTIVATE, form of, a pogo stick!

Tell me what you're feeling now
Tell me if you love me now
I have so much I want to ask you
But now the chance has gone

*plays bagpipes for no raison*

That's also where I first played Bubble Bobble, a game I loved even more. Co-op in that game was...sublime... Moving onward to the last level happened just so frickin' fast, and wow the fun of the memories... However, we must accept the entirety of our memories, the good and the bad, or we are only half of ourselves. This friend also had a Three Stooges game. It consisted of slapstick mini games and clam eating.

CGC #5: Ducktales - OB1 - 5th March 2003

Heh, this was the first game I ever beat.

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 5th March 2003

I'll post the first score... not very good, but I haven't really played this game in a LONG time... (I have played it on NES, but that was years ago...)

CGC #5: Ducktales - Laser Link - 5th March 2003

Okay, if I can get the NES going I will. I won't be able to put up a screenshot of my score, of course, so you'll just have to trust me. :)

CGC #5: Ducktales - OB1 - 5th March 2003

Here's my score. I didn't die or anything, but I saved and quit because I had enough for the night.

CGC #5: Ducktales - Weltall - 6th March 2003

I love this game.

Note: The score does seem very high, but if you explore diligently you can CAN beat it. There are places in Transylvania and the Mines that I skipped, so I didn't get everything. Just mostly everything. Also remember that there is a hidden treasure on the Moon that is worth a million bucks. There is also a hidden treasure worth a lot in the Mines as well, I think... if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but if I'm right, I didn't get it.

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 6th March 2003

Well, I bet we have a winner...

CGC #5: Ducktales - OB1 - 8th March 2003

Yo

So when does this round end?

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 8th March 2003

Tomorrow is the last day for this one...

Hopefully no one will try to get a higher score than me. I wanna play Dr. Mario, damnit!

Well... I can play it anyhow, but... bu-..

ah you know what I mean.

CGC #5: Ducktales - alien space marine - 12th March 2003

who ever thought a disney game could garner so much attention.
But uncle scrouge and the tripplet brother certainly bring back alot of child hood memmories.
I remeber once uncle scrouge tried to make the statue of leberty out of gold.

CGC #5: Ducktales - OB1 - 12th March 2003

Disney games used to be good.

So since I won this round, how about we play Dr. Mario?

CGC #5: Ducktales - WhiteFleck - 12th March 2003

Talk to the man.

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 12th March 2003

Capcom Disney games were good.

Oh, and OB1... either attach Dr. Mario and I'll make the thread, or you do it...

CGC #5: Ducktales - OB1 - 13th March 2003

I don't have the ROM, so can you do it?

CGC #5: Ducktales - A Black Falcon - 13th March 2003

I'm at home on break, and have barely any roms here (only maybe 5 SNES ones and a dozen or so Gameboy roms). Anyway, I don't think I have Dr. Mario for NES on my computer at school either... but I won't be back for a week and a half so I can't check anytime soon.

CGC #5: Ducktales - Weltall - 13th March 2003

I have it, sort of. It's a hacked rom, called Nazi Mario (basically he wears a swastika). I don't have the original though. Erm

If you can deal with that, I can get it up now. It doesn't play any different.