Tendo City
I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! (/showthread.php?tid=3887)

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - etoven - 11th July 2006

Check out my new hub(s) 2!
Start drewling Mr Miller!

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Private Hudson - 12th July 2006

That's funny, I have more assholes than I know what to do with.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Private Hudson - 12th July 2006

Oh shit wrong picture. :(

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - The Former DMiller - 12th July 2006

Why did you tell me to start drooling? I will not commence with the dispensement of drool until you explain yourself.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - etoven - 12th July 2006

I thought you where the other teck head in this bounch besides myself.
I just bought 3 $200 HP hubs
arego.....

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Dark Jaguar - 12th July 2006

I'm with Dmiller here. What's the point? You are bad with money? Is your intention to use these for hosting a small web site, perhaps for setting up a LAN connection in a moderate sized company office?

If that's for your own personal use, congratulations, you can fish with dynamite.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Weltall - 12th July 2006

It's worth noting (and only for this reason) that he paid only $15 each for these things.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Great Rumbler - 12th July 2006

We had a thing like that at school. Only it had less ports...

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Dark Jaguar - 12th July 2006

Ryan Wrote:It's worth noting (and only for this reason) that he paid only $15 each for these things.

Yes that IS worth noting! NOW I'm impressed.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - etoven - 13th July 2006

Dark Jaguar Wrote:If that's for your own personal use, congratulations, you can fish with dynamite.

The hubs are for TovenNet, all of which I host myself. Plus the other sites that are hosted on TovenNet.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - etoven - 13th July 2006

Great Rumbler Wrote:We had a thing like that at school. Only it had less ports...

All three hubs combined have a total of 75 ports.

I have more eithornet ports than I know what to do with! - Dark Jaguar - 13th July 2006

TovenNet is an actual thing, like, it exists?

????

where do you think tovennet search came from???

You know....This sites alternate search engine, or my logo, or the thousands of tovennet realted posts????

Where the hell have you been???? :)