Tendo City
TC is deader than usual lately... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: TC is deader than usual lately... (/showthread.php?tid=3834)

TC is deader than usual lately... - A Black Falcon - 14th June 2006

Why?

TC is deader than usual lately... - The Former DMiller - 14th June 2006

Summer's here. I've worked at the same summer camp for the past 6 years and I don't have too much internet time while I'm working here.

TC is deader than usual lately... - Great Rumbler - 15th June 2006

I made a thread the other day...but no one posted in it...

TC is deader than usual lately... - Fittisize - 15th June 2006

I have final exams that I want to do good on lest I take summer school. Oh, and I never post here anyways.

TC is deader than usual lately... - TheBiggah - 15th June 2006

Perhaps the moon is not in the proper phase to induce posting...

-TheBiggah-

TC is deader than usual lately... - Dark Jaguar - 15th June 2006

No way man. It's because of subluxations in their spines, all of them. They need to have their spines make a cracking noise and somehow that'll fix them, also do it to their kids who's bones aren't even fully formed yet. That's not evil in the least.

What phase is the moon in right now anyway? I tend to lose track what with not ever seeing the night sky and all.

TC is deader than usual lately... - TheBiggah - 15th June 2006

It was full a few nights ago, so now it's waning. I am outside all day...

I always loved that penny arcade where Gabe was like: "Aren't their bears outside?"

I'm looking forward to October/November when I'll have some time to spend gaming again. If Nintendo hasn't released Wii by that time (they won't) I'll have plenty of time to devote to WarCraft.

-TheBiggah-

TC is deader than usual lately... - A Black Falcon - 15th June 2006

Quote:I'm looking forward to October/November when I'll have some time to spend gaming again. If Nintendo hasn't released Wii by that time (they won't) I'll have plenty of time to devote to WarCraft.

So where's Starcraft 2 already, Blizzard... it's been quite a while since your last RTS now...

TC is deader than usual lately... - Great Rumbler - 16th June 2006

I blame Scientology.

TC is deader than usual lately... - A Black Falcon - 16th June 2006

I blame World of Warcraft.

TC is deader than usual lately... - Weltall - 16th June 2006

I blame the incessant encroachment of age.

And the Mexicans.

TC is deader than usual lately... - Great Rumbler - 16th June 2006

You blame World of Warcraft for the lack of posts recently?

TC is deader than usual lately... - TheBiggah - 19th June 2006

I blame the ACLU...

TC is deader than usual lately... - lazyfatbum - 19th June 2006

A lack, or otherwise an inability to connect to the local network that gives you access to the world wide web because of, in turn, a lack, or inability to think or otherwise generate cognitive thought from within the monolithic corporation who provides the connection to the local network that gives you access to the world wide web.

My Bright House is very, very dim.

I also blame Edenmaster's penis.

TC is deader than usual lately... - EdenMaster - 19th June 2006

Yeah, my penis is the cause of much suffering around the world. I have busy weekends :D.

I'd like to be here more than I am now, but as I said, I'm unable to for a while. Be back to regular posts as soon as I can, I promise.

TC is deader than usual lately... - Dark Lord Neo - 23rd June 2006

I work 40 hours a week at a fertilizer plant that's subject to conditions of the US's "Trading with the enemy act," and the "Helms-Burton Act." I'm very proud of myself for managing to get one of the most anti-american jobs possible.
Actually, in Canada it's illegal for a company to obey the US's act. Subsidiaries of US companies opperating in Canada can't refuse to do buisness with a company that's blacklisted by the US government(like the one I work for). If they do for whatever reason, perhaps because they're afraid of the penalties their parent company might face in the US, refuse to do buisness with a Canadian company, it would be fairly stupid to let them know that this is the reason, since I know that several subsidiaries of US companies in have been charged for violating Canadian laws because they refused to do buisness with Canadian companies under these circumstances.
So, due to full time work and the fact that I never post anyways, I continue to not post. This pattern will likely continue when I return to university in the fall.

TC is deader than usual lately... - lazyfatbum - 24th June 2006

Anti-American Canadians working in a shit factory.

I have no response to that, in fact it doesn't need one, i'm just basking in it and trying to comprehend its existence. I'm not completely sure, but I think it might be the funniest thing I have ever heard.

TC is deader than usual lately... - Dark Lord Neo - 24th June 2006

Ya, cause you know, they need plants to make shit, not just a field of cows.
I work in the fertilizer loadout area (ammonium sulphate based fertilizer) of the plant. So no, no shit involved. Their are pigeons that randomly explode when they eat fertilizer though.