Tendo City
I need your help - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I need your help (/showthread.php?tid=381)

I need your help - Laser Link - 4th March 2003

Which relient K cover should I get? I only have one more week to decide.

[Image: rk_convertable_182.jpg] [Image: rk_pickup_182.jpg]
[Image: rk_vwbus_182.jpg] [Image: rk_limo_182.jpg]

I'm leaning toward the green one because the mountains, forest, and falling rocks seem more appropriate, but you gotta dig the pink limo. Pink seems to be a theme for this cd as well. One of their songs is about wearing a pink tux to the prom in the 80's (despite the fact that none of these guys were born before 1980). Also, anyone who buys the cd is entered in a chance to win a pink limo. I don't know what you would do with a pink limo, but it would be cool.

Don't make a wrong turn! Buy "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right... But Three Do" on March 11!

I need your help - WhiteFleck - 4th March 2003

Only LL will care, but I got to hear thirty seconds of the actual CD before my friend took it away. He bought two of the green ones, one for his girl and another for himself. He just wanted to show off to people, though, and he wouldn't let anyone listen. But as soon as it does come out, I'm having him hook me up. Happy days.

I need your help - Dark Jaguar - 4th March 2003

IS that mountain in the first made of... goooaaooold?

I need your help - OB1 - 4th March 2003

I like yellow.

I need your help - A Black Falcon - 4th March 2003

Green, because green is always the best color.

How in the world could you buy two copies already? It doesn't come out for another week. I've heard of people getting music before it's released, but never buying. I am mad, especially because that means there are only 14,998 copies of the green left!

Back when Relient K had the entire cd streamed on their site, I listened to it about 10 times. But now they just have 30 seconds clips of everything. I think it's their best cd so far, but it's a lot more poppy than punky. That's disapointing IMO. They still have some rocking songs like Trademark, College Kids, and Hoopes I Did it Again (I love this one!), and the rest are great songs just more mellow than their old stuff. Not a bad thing I guess, but different. Over Thinking and Getting Into You are both incredible songs, and they are slower. Anyway, it's gonna be great.

I need your help - WhiteFleck - 4th March 2003

He's got the Christian bookstore hookup. They got their shipments in, he got his shipment in. But don't worry, he didn't get the early discount. I think that even with his employee discount, it'll still be cheaper for people like you and me. But that's the price you have to pay.

I need your help - Dark Jaguar - 4th March 2003

The Christian Bookstore Hookup? That's going STRAIGHT into the lexicon!

Maybe tomorrow I'll go annoying the clerks at Family Christian. I need some friends with the Christian Bookstore Hookup. I do have a friend who works at Hot Topic, but that's just a bit different. ;) I wonder if they'll be getting any relient K cds.

Just make sure your friend gets an early copy of the new Brave Saint Saturn cd too. That has been completely devoid of ANY media coverage. The BS2 site hasn't even updated since last May! This would make me think the cd was not really coming out this month, but behold!
[Image: cd09482.gif]

So I need to know what it's like. Long live Astro Rock!

I need your help - WhiteFleck - 5th March 2003

Bs2? There's a new BS2 CD? I'm intriuged...

I need your help - Laser Link - 5th March 2003

I am as well. It's due out March 25, so if I'll goes well I'll be listening to Reese singing serious songs while playing Zelda.

I need your help - Dark Jaguar - 5th March 2003

And miss out on Zelda's amazing soundtrack? From what I've heard in a couple reviews of WW's music (I searched for those types of reviews specifically because I wanted to see if WW had a vocal track, I'm still not certain :D), this is likely the best Zelda music yet.

I need your help - Laser Link - 5th March 2003

Yeah, that is always the problem. It seems like everytime I get a new game, there is a new cd due out that same day. And I really don't buy very many games or cds.
  • Pokémon Gold and Supertones' Loud and Clear
  • Banjo Tooie and dc talk's Intermission
  • Mario Kart: SS and Relient K's Anatomy... and Kevin Max's Sterotype Be
  • GameCube launch (WR:BS, RL) and Five Iron Frenzy's Electric Boogaloo
  • Super Mario Sunshine and Bleach's Again, For the First Time
  • Zelda WW and BS2.

That's about 3/4 of the new games and about 1/2 of the new cds I have bought in the last 3 years. Scary. Hooray for Tuesdays.

I need your help - Laser Link - 11th March 2003

YAY! The moment of joy has arrived and I am now enjoying RK's best music EVAR. I had to get up at 7 to make it to the store before school, but some things are worth the sacrifice. ;) It was only $11, gotta love Family Christian's first day sales. And I decided on green. Caution: Falling Rock. :D

After watching Webisode 1, I must say Dave embarressed poor Pittman. That was a pretty good kick, I never knew water bottles could fly so far. Next week is the battle of the Matts, the singing guitar guys. Should be good. :D