Tendo City
speek like russia - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: speek like russia (/showthread.php?tid=3792)

speek like russia - Geno - 23rd May 2006

i am russia, you are too?
i like monaey and hot bab.
heer is hot bab [Image: 0e7a5c80.jpg] for you enjoyment.

ill mitch is good rap. i like rap. rap is good. http://www.illmitch.com

speek like russia - Great Rumbler - 23rd May 2006

*slowly backs out of thread*

speek like russia - The Former DMiller - 24th May 2006

*quickly backs out of thread*
*runs into wall after running backwards without looking*

speek like russia - Geno - 24th May 2006

you think that fucken joked!? in russia, people much more cleverly and abruptly than you! its you nigers who sing rap! i listen nu-metal! anyway, fuck you grandma if you need this!

Okay, I'm done.

speek like russia - lazyfatbum - 24th May 2006

Geno:::

thx for hot bab you are right she a hot, had to close browser for wife! but i do not like rap!!!! ;-) whare i find more of hot bab? numetal... this is future of hard rocking, whch of coarse can agree with...

speek like russia - Great Rumbler - 24th May 2006

In Soviet Russia, nu-metal plays YOU!!

speek like russia - EdenMaster - 24th May 2006

5...4...3...1...OFF-BLAST!

speek like russia - Geno - 24th May 2006

Great Rumbler Wrote:In Soviet Russia, nu-metal plays YOU!!
I knew someone would quote Family Guy. :D

speek like russia - EdenMaster - 24th May 2006

Lines like that have been around for longer than Family Guy, buddy :D.

speek like russia - The Former DMiller - 25th May 2006

Wasn't that originally done by a stand-up comic from Russia during the 70s?

speek like russia - Geno - 25th May 2006

In Soviet Russia, vodka drinks you! Drunk

...except vodka is clear, but people usually mix it with stuff, so maybe that emoticon dude mixed it with grape or something. Then again, I've heard that Russians drink straight vodka. I don't know how anyone can do that. That shit's nasty if you don't mix it with something. I attempted to chug a shot once and it had me spewing.

speek like russia - Great Rumbler - 25th May 2006

[Image: dead-yakov.jpg]

speek like russia - Fittisize - 25th May 2006

Geno Wrote:In Soviet Russia, vodka drinks you! Drunk

...except vodka is clear, but people usually mix it with stuff, so maybe that emoticon dude mixed it with grape or something. Then again, I've heard that Russians drink straight vodka. I don't know how anyone can do that. That shit's nasty if you don't mix it with something. I attempted to chug a shot once and it had me spewing.

Lightweight.

I once drank a 26oz. of Polar Ice straight in a little over ninety minutes. I only remember the first half an hour or so though. After that the only memories I have are vomiting in the girls' washroom, vomiting in my friend's mom's van, vomiting at his house, then vomiting once more when I got back home.

Hurray for vodka straight.

speek like russia - Dark Jaguar - 25th May 2006

Sometimes I wonder about people when they think certain references in Family Guy are original creations. Some of them are, but the majority is culture reference jokes.

For example, so long, farewell, arpiterzan goodbye! I might suddenly say that when leaving a place and someone's like "haha, Family Guy!" and I just have to wonder exactly how much of a philistine they must be not to get where that actually came from... I mean Peter actually whistled them in! How could they not at least think "that's probably from something"?

speek like russia - EdenMaster - 25th May 2006

There was also the scene with Brian in the banana suit singing "Peanut Better Jelly Time". Those who never saw the Flash cartoon would eb asbolutely mystified, and simply assume that it was another random, off-the-wall thing done in that zany show.

As for the smiley, isn't it obvious? HE'S DRINKING GRAPE JUICE RIGHT FROM THE BATTLE HA HA HA. (ask lazy)

speek like russia - Geno - 26th May 2006

Fittisize Wrote:Lightweight.

I once drank a 26oz. of Polar Ice straight in a little over ninety minutes. I only remember the first half an hour or so though. After that the only memories I have are vomiting in the girls' washroom, vomiting in my friend's mom's van, vomiting at his house, then vomiting once more when I got back home.

Hurray for vodka straight.
Yes, I am indeed a lightweight. When I drink vodka, I mix it with stuff. Once I got drunk enough though, I was able to drink it straight without even noticing how it tasted. I did spew a lot the next morning though.

For being a lightweight though, I sure did drink a lot that night. I was rather disappointed when we ran out of vodka (I only got three glasses) and so while everyone was passing out, I was drinking from their Bud Lights. It wasn't as strong, but it was still alcohol, dammit!

EdenMaster Wrote:As for the smiley, isn't it obvious? HE'S DRINKING GRAPE JUICE RIGHT FROM THE BATTLE HA HA HA. (ask lazy)
It's vodka mixed with grape juice. Erm

As for pop cultural references in Family Guy, I'm usually aware that they're from something else (Peanut Butter Jelly Time, the so long farewell song, etc.) In the case of the Soviet Russia jokes, however, I was not aware and I thought the show was just being random and silly as it often does.