Tendo City
What's up Tendo City - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: What's up Tendo City (/showthread.php?tid=3711)

Pages: 1 2

What's up Tendo City - ApocX - 3rd May 2006

I'm an antique

JMan was part of this site, right? Does he still post here?

What I remember about Tendocity (1 part reminisce, 1 part memory exercise):

obviously thesandman

jman telling me he was batshit insane on AIM

from the chat: N-man being 13 when I was 14, and being surprised because he sounded mature, nbv whatever, me and luke making fun of nickdaddyg or ninconvert, I can't remember (I think it was with love though). I believe one was on the forum and another in the chat.

lame ass fantasy baseball. Seriously, errors?

me and luke making fun of dark jaguar. sorry

left sock being intimidating.

finding out lord shockwave is black, and him busting jive for some reason in the chat.

OB1 was a buddy. I forgot what we talked about though.

stealing something from jellybean's AIM profile, with permission

you guys sucking at tetrinet. i dominated.

lazyfatbum propositioning me on ICQ. also him being in love. and I hosted a picture of him and his nephew?

was tendocity the forum of tendobox? I can't remember. I fucking wrote for that site. jesus.

I was 13, once.

Also, board history I guess.

Weltall was a sony troll or something at first. Lord Shockwave was a moderator at one point and confided in me when he was chosen. I also remember N-Man, I think, describing how posting on message boards required much thought and care; soon after, I tried to post similar, long, thought out posts.

Anyway, that's about it. Other than being a world-class smash bros melee player, I don't play videogames anymore. best of luck, guys.

What's up Tendo City - Weltall - 3rd May 2006

Haha, a good member comes back.

Awesome.

Good old sony troll days. Today's May 3, the day I joined. Six years.

lazy, I'm still waiting for my apology.

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 3rd May 2006

OMG!!!!!1 where the FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? "I dont play video games anymore" what are you catholic?? You cant just suddenly post 'here's what I remember' it's unfair to the other members who have constructed their own memories using representations of iconic Kubrickian visuals. j and sandy died but soulreaver just posted a few days ago and now you fucking out of the blue, i am so playing a love ballad right now

for the love of god POST and STICK AROUND, i'll give you blowjobs and candy, fresh baked cookies, a puppy, just STAY

rtamggs/ Keep waiting, jackass.

What's up Tendo City - A Black Falcon - 3rd May 2006

ApocX, returning out of nowhere? Wow...

.jpg   returners.jpg (Size: 69.57 KB / Downloads: 8)

Stay!

What's up Tendo City - Great Rumbler - 3rd May 2006

Wiiii!!!

What's up Tendo City - Dark Jaguar - 3rd May 2006

You made fun of me?! Somehow I don't recall that... I'll cry if you want me to though. You can use my tears to bake a cake of sadness or something, though it'll probably taste horrible. Not nearly as bad as my cake of concentrated evil though. I sorta had to improvise for the ingrediants.

I don't have money for videogames anymore, lazy. All goes towards concerts and looking nice.

I dunno, what do you guys talk about now.

Dark Jaguar Wrote:You made fun of me?! Somehow I don't recall that... I'll cry if you want me to though. You can use my tears to bake a cake of sadness or something, though it'll probably taste horrible. Not nearly as bad as my cake of concentrated evil though. I sorta had to improvise for the ingrediants.
Haha sorry, we're all older and a little more mature, though.

ApocX Wrote:I don't have money for videogames anymore, lazy. All goes towards concerts and looking nice.

I dunno, what do you guys talk about now.

Video games, actually :D.

Concerts and looking nice? What sort of concerts and what sort of looking nice? High culture outfits and classical music? I could get in on that...

Have you become a "partier" by chance? That's never been my styles upon styles...

Yeah mainly just upgrading my warddrobe from scummy to pretty classy.

Oh and indie rock concerts mainly. I just spent $240 on Radiohead tickets.

Ah. Well, whatever suits your interests. I myself could never be motivated to spend that sort of money on something when I could just get a copy of it later for a much cheaper price, and also controllable by my little player.

What's up Tendo City - The Former DMiller - 3rd May 2006

I'm all for going to concerts, but $240 is pretty steep for me. Radiohead is pretty good, though, so those had better be damn good seats. Anyway, it's always good to see an old member back. A lot of us don't play games as much anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't still post about them and pretend you still know what you're talking about like I do.

What's up Tendo City - EdenMaster - 3rd May 2006

I have...faint memories of you, though I believe you were winding down as a poster when I entered the fray around here.

Nevertheless, returning members are always a cause for celebration!

Link

What's up Tendo City - Fittisize - 3rd May 2006

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Ah. Well, whatever suits your interests. I myself could never be motivated to spend that sort of money on something when I could just get a copy of it later for a much cheaper price, and also controllable by my little player.

And that settles it - Dark Jaguar officially is the most boring person on the face of the Earth.

I love concerts. Especially ones where the band breaks all their shit at the end.

What's up Tendo City - A Black Falcon - 3rd May 2006

I don't think I've been to a concert of any type since like junior high... :)

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 3rd May 2006

looking nice? wtf. That doesn't even make SENSE and then spending 240 on radiohead so you can stand in a public toilet?? and who the fuck are you to call me mature? what am I? rated M? am i partial nudity and adult language? I am FULL nudity, all of it, every stretchmarked fuzzy roll, you have no right to claim anything about yourself or especially me. jesus.

*frenches you uncontrolably*

how can you possibly not stay, that's some kind of stupid. We talk about all kinds of things, we talk about everything, we talk about you, and your, i dunno, hieny. things of a nature intelectual mexicans bondage school rape revolutionary cooking game Oprah's lying books Etoven made a search engine that eats worlds silent hill, arguably the darunia movie or hitler Wii cant believe the new name I got married Lord Shockwave found snakes on a plane I guess grammer, mythology from greeko-roman empires OB1 went batshit crazy delicious insane evolution on cellular levels appendages emotional bankrupsy profiles: deanna we killed her too so many have gone so few have stayed i have made my body in to a network map of pain a pain for those who leave and do not return and..... and you just cant ever leave again okay?? You just stay, and hey... you want somethin hot and black in you? I meant coffee *puts down the black male model* dont be scared... please. Be, I dunno, enlightened... enlightened as we all are now, since the conversion. Since the old ways have been removed. The new ways are much better now. Here in our new lifestyle that i ask you to join and why, in God's grace would you disaprove? Of course not. Why would you leave now, you have just become severely limited and by that, i guess what i mean to say is... I own you. Completely, i assure you of that; i can assure you of many new wonderful things you will experience by my hand my good looking mature friend, good and pure things that you have taught me.

[Image: Oh%20my%20God%20%20!!!.JPG]

I WILL MAKE MYSELF BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU, I WILL PLEASE YOU AND YOUR NEW MATURE WORLD AND WE GO SWIMMING AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS I WILL BATHE WITH YOU WE WILL WEAR GOOD CLOTHES

What's up Tendo City - Smoke - 3rd May 2006

WTF

What's up Tendo City - Dark Jaguar - 4th May 2006

Fittisize Wrote:And that settles it - Dark Jaguar officially is the most boring person on the face of the Earth.

I love concerts. Especially ones where the band breaks all their shit at the end.

Okay, you like concerts. I don't. Not sure what's wrong with that. There are plenty of things to do on this planet, and not doing one of them isn't what I would call antisocial.

What's up Tendo City - Great Rumbler - 4th May 2006

I'd rather spend that $240 on a trip to Dave and Buster's instead, which costs WAY less than $240, by the way.

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 4th May 2006

i'd rather spend it on video games because i am immature and do not look nice.

What's up Tendo City - The Former DMiller - 4th May 2006

I look nice without spending a lot of money, but not everybody is as naturally beautiful as me.

[Image: dmiller6sy.jpg]

What's up Tendo City - N-Man - 4th May 2006

Apox you dick! (I've personally stopped being mature, it was too much work)

How have you been? Don't mind DJ, he's a spoilsport.

What's up Tendo City - EdenMaster - 4th May 2006

It's the amazing No-Meat legs! Hide the children!

[Image: edenmaster3xb.jpg]

!!!

And, yes, I do have a picture of just about everyone here saved on my computer, with the exception of DJ, ABF, and OB1 who have to this point refused to post pictures of themselves.

What's up Tendo City - N-Man - 4th May 2006

You guys are big nerds... big, big nerds

Bigger than me

[Image: 10000899dd.jpg]

What's up Tendo City - Dark Jaguar - 4th May 2006

Did you steal that from a store display?

GR: What?

DJ: That!

GR: What this?

DJ: No, the GLOWING N64 SIGN!

GR: Oh

DJ: Well?

GR: Well what?

DJ: Where did you get that?

What's up Tendo City - Fittisize - 4th May 2006

I take pride in being cooler than everyone else here.

To prove this, I shall attach a photo of myself wearing the traditional "cool" uniform:

-Spiked hair
-Popped collar
-Button-down shirt with goofy design
-Iced out bling around my neck
-Chin jutting out

(this was taken during a phase of mine where I asked myself - "how come so many people dress themselves like dipshits?" I have not worn an outfit like this since)

What's up Tendo City - Weltall - 4th May 2006

Cool people dont wear glittery necklaces with cute little stars.

[Image: rtamones.jpg]

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 4th May 2006

And look like a cross between a stoned John Travolta and a post-fight Rocky Balboa.

What's up Tendo City - The Former DMiller - 5th May 2006

I should have never posted that picture. 50 years from now I'm going to post something here at TC and someone is going to bring that thing up again. :)

What's up Tendo City - ApocX - 5th May 2006

whoa what happened here

Hey N-Man, I'm alright, I'm plodding through college though. At least Boston is a nice city.

Sweet n64 sign, by the way.

What's up Tendo City - Great Rumbler - 5th May 2006

Quote:DJ: Where did you get that?

Antique store.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1765&stc=1]

Cool? No.

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 5th May 2006

Just look at that pic...

"howahyo, adrien, no you need to, cuz hey, 1.) ahma good fightah ok, dat's what? truth, yo and B.) hey, idun evn gotta finish dis sentence. I love you, hey alright! no, ahm jus playin adrien dun be mad ok hey, let's go see that dath vada movie ok, hey, yo look at this, this great, look adrien; *holds hands over face* Luke... ahm dath vada, right? ha ha ha, ahm dath vada like in da movie adrien, ahm serious."

What's up Tendo City - Fittisize - 5th May 2006

roflmao!!

lol k fags no need to be hatin just cuz i look better then the rest of you doosh bags. have ne of u fags even kissed a girl b4? no? thats what i thought.

all u fuking ass holes just need to stop being losers and GET A LIFE! LMAO!!! u want sum pussy? heres a tip - BUY SOME NICE CLOTHES!!!!!!!! all u homos look like slobs - get a good shirt!! by some hair products, make urself PRESENTIBLE! but then again none of you fags could probly even get the balls enough to TALK to a girl IN REAL LIFE!! LOL

Ryan Wrote:Cool people dont wear glittery necklaces with cute little stars.
hey i got an idea for you jesus humper y dont you just fuck off...ur shirt is fucking gay! maybe if you wore a shirt like mine u wouldnt have to retort to thinking about guys all day. A-O....HOMO!

[QOUTE="lazyfatbum"]
"howahyo, adrien, no you need to, cuz hey, 1.) ahma good fightah ok, dat's what? truth, yo and B.) hey, idun evn gotta finish dis sentence. I love you, hey alright! no, ahm jus playin adrien dun be mad ok hey, let's go see that dath vada movie ok, hey, yo look at this, this great, look adrien; *holds hands over face* Luke... ahm dath vada, right? ha ha ha, ahm dath vada like in da movie adrien, ahm serious."[/QUOTE]
uhhh whaat? i cant understand you doosh bag! lol what are you tryin to be funny or something?? u need a life or maybe just move away from bareback mountain.

Great Rumbler Wrote:Cool? No.
HAHAHAHA THIS COMING FROM A GUY WIHT A SHINOBI POSTER, BATMAN POSTER, NFAGGOTFOUR "NITELITE" AND A BIG BOTTLE OF JACK LOOB NEXT TO A STACK OF BOOKS IN HIS ROOM

i think ive made my point tendocity

u all have just been
[Image: ownedpelicankid.jpg]

What's up Tendo City - N-Man - 5th May 2006

amazing

this one time I saw a turtle trying to cross a road, it must have taken him 30 minutes to get out there. he was huge, and then he was hit by a car. i ran to save him, but then another car hit him and cracked his shell. By the time i got to him he was dead. I had thought, up to now, that it would be the saddest thing I ever saw.

fittisize, i salute you. And not because you're not funny or because you're dim, and not because you live in an arctic wasteland or have an inferiority complex, but because that post was the worst, most retarded attempt at anything i have ever seen.

What's up Tendo City - Great Rumbler - 5th May 2006

It's the attack of the GameFAQs forum virus!! If you contract it, it will cause you to make posts as if you were on GameFAQs!!.

What's up Tendo City - A Black Falcon - 5th May 2006

Not true, GR!

... GameFAQs doesn't allow images! :D

What's up Tendo City - EdenMaster - 5th May 2006

Fittsy, you ARE aware that lazy is <i>married</i>, right? That puts him at least a few steps ahead of whatever you can claim to have done with women :D.

Sorry, Derek, but if you post a picture with a single sign of weakness, we will exploit it, and never forget it!

Seriously though, man, east a sandwich :D.

...North a bag of chips?

What's up Tendo City - The Former DMiller - 6th May 2006

EdenMaster Wrote:Sorry, Derek, but if you post a picture with a single sign of weakness, we will exploit it, and never forget it!

Seriously though, man, east a sandwich :D.

Believe me I've tried. I went on the Wendy's diet once during college were I had a classic triple and fries at least once every day for a month and I ended up losing weight somehow.

And Fittisize, settle down a little. We're all friends here and everybody takes a bad picture now and then. Unfortunately some of us post them on the internet so we can be ridiculed for them.

What's up Tendo City - lazyfatbum - 6th May 2006

Quote:I went on the Wendy's diet once during college were I had a classic triple and fries at least once every day for a month and I ended up losing weight somehow.

Parasites.

In all honesty Miller, you're a good looking man. I mean that in a sexual way. If you would please, join me on Bareback Mountain where fittisize has invited us in to his dark and mysterious hyper-hedonism where we get to be with 'girls' (something about a rib, dunno) and more importantly, have anal sex on eachother because of our gay man-love.

You do need to ateast work out or something though, I want to pick up one of your legs and draw with it.

What's up Tendo City - EdenMaster - 6th May 2006

DMiller Wrote:And Fittisize, settle down a little. We're all friends here and everybody takes a bad picture now and then. Unfortunately some of us post them on the internet so we can be ridiculed for them.

Derek, you gotta realize that young Fittisize here is brimming with more teenage angst than you can possibly imagine. More even than Darunia. He takes joy in thinking that he's insulting or somehow degrading us. The best defense: shrug him off and silently relish the knowledge we truly are better than him :D.

What's up Tendo City - ApocX - 7th May 2006

wasn't he being sarcastic?

Also, how did my thread of reminiscing turn into gay sex...

oh, right, lazy