Tendo City
SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) (/showthread.php?tid=37)

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 2nd January 2003

Linkies

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - N_A - 2nd January 2003

LOL, I would have used an Xbox.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 2nd January 2003

Hehe, same here.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - WhiteFleck - 2nd January 2003

A GBA would be more wieldly.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - N_A - 2nd January 2003

Hehe, 20 lbs to the head of a crook can't go wrong.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Private Hudson - 2nd January 2003

Nice free advertising for Sony.

Nintendo needs this sort of coverage.

But knowing Nintendo's luck, a 4 year old would probably kill his baby sister with a GameCube.

Oh, and the thought of a woman screaming "Nobody hurts my son" and then being bashed over the head with a PS2 is hilarious.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Laser Link - 2nd January 2003

The NINjas wield GBAs hooked together with link cables as their signature weapon. And I've heard some even use the GBA-GC link... Eek

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - EdenMaster - 3rd January 2003

So let me get this straight...a 70 year old woman was protecting her <b>41 year old son</b> with his Playstation 2? 41 years old and still living at home? And depending on a 70 year old woman to protect you? Wow, somebody needs a girlfriend...BAD.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Weltall - 4th January 2003

Quote:Originally posted by EdenMaster
So let me get this straight...a 70 year old woman was protecting her <b>41 year old son</b> with his Playstation 2? 41 years old and still living at home? And depending on a 70 year old woman to protect you? Wow, somebody needs a girlfriend...BAD.

Nah, he's 41. It's too late. He should just kill himself.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - A Black Falcon - 4th January 2003

Maybe he was just visiting or something... it doesnt mean that hes 41 and lives at home (though if he does that is pretty pathetic).

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Weltall - 4th January 2003

It's the family home.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Dark Jaguar - 4th January 2003

Isn't it made of cheese?

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Private Hudson - 4th January 2003

I'm surprised she wasn't busy playing with TEH LATEST KILL3R APPLICASHUN SPYRO TEH DRAGONFLU ON HER ALMIGHT PS@2222111111111111!!11oneone

PS@ $ LIFE!!!11

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - N_A - 4th January 2003

Big deal, alot of families are extended families so adults, the children, grandparents, etc. live in the same house. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, some would argue, its nice and cozy family atmosphere. Don't have to go anywhere to see your relatives.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 4th January 2003

Sure, if you're the Brady Bunch. There's a reason why kids move away from their parents once they're old enough.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Dark Jaguar - 4th January 2003

Yeah, sllllllrup, and they are such looooooosers.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - N_A - 4th January 2003

Yeah they sure do, thats why I said, the whole family thing isn't quite popular as it should be. Kids abandoning their parents to eventually end up the convalescent homes... for shame...

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - EdenMaster - 4th January 2003

But still, at that age it's gotta be tough to tell people you meet that you're 41 and still live with your parents.

That is assuming he ever leaves the house. He may be forced to, he probably needs a new PS2 :D.

Actually, that was a joke. That slurp sound was a The Critic refference, when Jay is insulted by the Elephant Man, in a convertible with lots of girls.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Sacred Jellybean - 4th January 2003

Hahahaha, that was a hilarious episode. Didn't one of Elephant Man's groupies say something like "Oh, Ellie..."?

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 6th January 2003

Quote:Originally posted by N_A
Yeah they sure do, thats why I said, the whole family thing isn't quite popular as it should be. Kids abandoning their parents to eventually end up the convalescent homes... for shame...

Children are supposed to leave their parents' care once they're old enough. It's the natural order of life. I suppose you're going to live with your parents for the rest of their lives?

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Weltall - 6th January 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
Children are [b]supposed to leave their parents' care once they're old enough. It's the natural order of life. I suppose you're going to live with your parents for the rest of their lives? [/B]

I think he was referring to children abandoning their parents when they become elderly. You know, sticking them in a home to die.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 6th January 2003

Certainly.

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - EdenMaster - 5th May 2003

*bump*

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - OB1 - 5th May 2003

Why?

SOLID PROOF of video games causing real-life violence (Attn: N_A) - Great Rumbler - 5th May 2003

Because...it's such a great story?