Tendo City
The Ultimate Showdown!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Showdown!! (/showthread.php?tid=3487)

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Captain_Rush - 28th January 2006

The Ultimate Showdown!!

http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 28th January 2006

That was amazing!

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 28th January 2006

So bad it was almost somewhat entertaining...

So I take it you didn't like it? Sure the animation is kinda sucky, but that song is frickin' AWESOME!

The Ultimate Showdown!! - EdenMaster - 28th January 2006

That was the greatest thing since...umm...THAT!!!

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 28th January 2006

Someone's posted this on TC before.

Really? Wheres?

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 28th January 2006

I don't know. It's been a few months.

Edit: Whoops. It was actually posted at the other forum I go to.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 28th January 2006

Yeah, it didn't look familiar... otherwise I'd have remembered that it wasn't worth my time? :)

The Ultimate Showdown!! - EdenMaster - 29th January 2006

How could you not love that!? That was awesome! The music alone was great but the movie to accompany it made it legendary! Besides, you know who MADE that right? Lemon Demon is the name of Niel Cicierega's band! Perhaps you know him, he's only the FATHER OF ANIMUTATION! He created Hyakugojuuichi, Rubber Ducky, Cold Heart, and so many others! He demands respect!

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 29th January 2006

The lyrics were dumb, the concept stupid ("let's put a bunch of random heroes/historical figures together and have them fight"... could be done decently, but not here...), and the thing is just pointless... I managed to watch the whole thing, somehow, but by halfway through I wasn't paying any attention.

Oh yeah, and what's with this idiotic Chuck Norris thing? Last weekend in Guild Wars there was a lot of that stuff... Chuck Norris is awesome, or did this or that impossible-awesome thing, or whatever... so stupid, so dumb after ... zero seconds... of listening to it... at least it wasn't the focus of the flash, though. Anyway, it was extremely mediocre with a random, minimal plot (looks like they just said whatever random thing they could think of next, and it does not work)... yeah, it wasn't very good. The song itsself? Decent I guess, if you ignore the dumb lyrics, but... well... you can't...

Maybe it will help if I say that I find YTMND's completely uninteresting?

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Fittisize - 29th January 2006

Chuck Norris once cured an old man of his blindess. Too bad all he ever saw was a roundhouse kick to the face.

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris never cries.

Chuck Norris once walked down a city street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Aggh it's just like that Vin Diesel shit from a few months back. Chuck Norris obsession is the current internet fad I think...

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 29th January 2006

I'm not so sure about that, but Lemon Demon is in fact a band formed by the very same man who started the Animutation fad. They sing completley insane off the wall songs, and some people take the time to make animations for them. Besides, Chuck Norris was taken down by... Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Night, and Spock The Rock Doc Oc and Hulk Hogan, and so on.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 29th January 2006

If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Weltall - 29th January 2006

[Image: junkspage.gif]

This was by far the most awesome thing of the weekend.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 29th January 2006

ABF, it wasn't supposed to be "cool". And, it was the ultimate showdown of ALL THINGS OF NOTE IN ALL THE UNIVERSE.

The idea is it is a parody of every single "who would win in a fight?" question anyone has ever asked. That battle, though not mentioned directly, also answered questions like "ninja vs samurai?" and so on.

And, now we know, the ultimate winner is Mr Rogers.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 30th January 2006

http://trapezzoid.livejournal.com/

The web log of a mad man.

Truly an inspiration to us all.

I have one Jenga block.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

The Ultimate Showdown!! - EdenMaster - 30th January 2006

You need to remember that ABF find NOTHING funny. He's completely humorless. Even this, a gem of internet comedy, can't even make him laugh. I pity him :(.

I don't even think the whole Chuck Norris thing is part of any fad. With all the random, obscure people mentioned in that thing, he;s probably just another guy there for a laugh. Besides, who else could rhyme with "immaculate chorus"?

Oh, and I loved the Tobias cameo.

"Neilbasa" :D

What's a Tobias?

And ABF finds plenty funny. Just not crazy stuff, for some reason...

The Ultimate Showdown!! - lazyfatbum - 30th January 2006

Conan O'Brian turned Norris in to a super hero by using his Chuck-o-matic clip despenser. Walker Texas ranger is so over the top rediculous that it's awesome, Chuck can do ANYTHING.

Plus seeing Mario and Sonic fighting while the Delorian from Back to the Future ran over Santa Clause made the entire thing worthy of a mouse click.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 30th January 2006

Quote:What's a Tobias?

A character from the best comedy on TV, that being of course Arrested Development.

http://wowtwonewraces.ytmnd.com/

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Smoke - 1st February 2006

A Black Falcon Wrote:Oh yeah, and what's with this idiotic Chuck Norris thing?
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris can hear silence.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

It's just a meme.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 1st February 2006

If he counted to infinity, when did he start? :D

I can hear silence, well not really. I think my ears have a slight defect as, for my entire life, in silence, I hear this very VERY high pitch but low volume "squeee" sound. It is usually louder in my right ear, and sometimes it gets louder for a little while and dies down. There's probably a nerve or something damaged in there, either by defect or whatever.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 1st February 2006

I have that too. It's fairly common I think.

I thought everyone was like that, but I asked a lot of people I know, including family, and they just look at me like I'm insane.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2006

I've had that problem before... or something like it anyway...

"Before"? You mean you don't now? Mine's been around every single waking hour of my life. I've never once heard complete silence. For that matter, I can't imagine what it might sound like. The only "silence" I can envision includes that background hiss. That IS my silence.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2006

To be more accurate, for the past year or so.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Great Rumbler - 1st February 2006

My mom has the same thing too. She's been to a doctor before about it and there's basically nothing they can do to fix it.

Huh... a doctor... a novel concept :D.

Well, just another thing wrong with this defective human body. The whole thing is constantly breaking down and wasn't designed with replaceble parts in mind. Further, it's pretty hard to retrofit the thing.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2006

My right ear has this tone thing in it, started a year ago when I had a cold... ear clogged up like it often does when I have a cold, but didn't unclog for like two weeks and then started doing this...

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Geno - 2nd February 2006

I've watched that a million times since I saw it posted on another forum I go to. It's the greatest Flash since the other one that kicked ass! :D

And ABF, there was no reason for you to post that you didn't like the Flash, everyone knew ahead of time that you weren't going to like this gem of comedic brilliance 'cause you're just like that.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Sacred Jellybean - 11th August 2006

It was only a matter of time before a spoof came out.

WARNING: If you are offended by animated homosexual sex, DO NOT click this link. But if you can stomach it, it's well worth the click. Disgusting and absolutely hilarious.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/330027

The Ultimate Showdown!! - A Black Falcon - 11th August 2006

Re-defining "over the top"?

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Weltall - 11th August 2006

That sounds like something lazy would create.

If lazy suddenly forgot how to be funny.

Too bad the animation is hilarious. Many references to the original (such as Godzilla knocking down a building with his tail, only in this one, he does it with his gigantic wang). It probably doesn't sound funny with me describing it, but it is.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Weltall - 11th August 2006

Yeah, the animation itself was kinda funny, and actually superior in quality to the original.

The song, though... it wasn't funny. It was just not funny. Like, 'tried-and-failed' not funny.

I thought the lyrics were clever enough. Such as,

"It's gayer than Brokeback Mountain, I think you would agree"

and

"There's a lot of fellatio, and much sodomy"

The singer did a pretty good job of spoofing Lemon Demon, too, imo.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - lazyfatbum - 12th August 2006

The most glorious bukkake that made the Japanese stare in awe did it for me, as well as the rainbow Care Bear cum.. But dammit, why didn't he put the delorian from Back to the Future humping Santa Clause? Back to the Future was executively produced by a Jew; a Jewish-made film icon raping a Christian semi-prophet is funny, it was funny with violence, it would be funny with sex. That's a rule somewhere.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - etoven - 16th August 2006

Chuck Norris could kill a man by flinging a flower at him really really fast.

The Ultimate Showdown!! - Dark Jaguar - 17th August 2006

Like Tuxedo Mask? Of course a REAL man would wear PLAID and ride a bull that eats endangered species while cutting down trees and throwing THEM at the enemy.