Tendo City
The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 (/showthread.php?tid=3429)

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - etoven - 3rd January 2006

I am persionally offering 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,003 coolness points to the persion who figures this one out!

Hint: Special knowledge awaits the persion who figures this out!

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - lazyfatbum - 4th January 2006

Oh dear god i hate languages that aren't based on phonetics but sure i'll play

*goes off to research*

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - Great Rumbler - 4th January 2006

From Babelfish:

Quote:The oil of eve can be used in order to it helps and strengthens communication with the animals. In order to it makes oil of eve: 1. Anci of apples of places, dry seeds of pomegranates and root of snakes in a bottle. 2. Cover with sweet oil of tonsils and jojoba. 3. Candles of dresses with this oil in order to synodey'sej the depiction as well as the real natural communication. TCFORUMS.com the users do not need my trial as animal gj'nontas vexed above in the learning of genuine nature of person.

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - EdenMaster - 4th January 2006

Ha?

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - etoven - 4th January 2006

BF only gives the literal interpertaion, you have to read between the lines.

Here let me correct the spacing of the BF traslation:

Quote:
The oil of eve can be used in order to it helps and strengthens communication with the animals.
In order to it makes oil of eve:

1. Anci of apples of places, dry seeds of pomegranates and root of snakes in a bottle.
  2. Cover with sweet oil of tonsils and jojoba.
  3. Candles of dresses with this oil in order to synodey'sej the depiction as well as the real natural communication.
TCFORUMS.com the users do not need my trial as animal gj'nontas vexed above in the learning of genuine nature of person.
Also know that in the greek language words like root of snakes have nothing to do with the literal translation they are porperly translated as "snakeroot" the spice.

Ok, now try...

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - Great Rumbler - 4th January 2006

It still doesn't make any sense.

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - lazyfatbum - 4th January 2006

I'm getting really curious why TC forums is mentioned among 'oil of eve' and what not.

I know we've had discussions on gas prices and the ins and outs of the fossil fuel industries but why did another web site mention us?

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - etoven - 4th January 2006

lazyfatbum Wrote:I'm getting really curious why TC forums is mentioned among 'oil of eve' and what not.

I know we've had discussions on gas prices and the ins and outs of the fossil fuel industries but why did another web site mention us?

Here I'll translate a little to get the ball rolling:

The oil of eve can be used in order to it helps and strengthens communication
Eve Oil may be used to assist and enhance commmunication

with the animals.
with animals.

In order to it makes oil of eve:
In order to make Eve Oil:

[indent]Anci of apples of places, dry seeds of pomegranates and root of snakes
Place apple blossoms, dried pomegrranate seeds, and snake root

in a bottle.
in a bottle.

[/indent]Ok, take a shot at the rest lazy, come on people I'm not spilling the beans until someone gets close.

The Mystery of My Closing Synature #3 - etoven - 13th January 2006

Ok you guys have sweat it out long enough...
The solution:

A TovenNet meta bot ran across this passage while crawling a occult forum that unfortunately know longer exists. The topic was the best method to commune with your animal guide or familiar if you will. An anonymous TC member must of made the following post which was originally in English which was later converted to Greek. Correctly translated the passage reads as follows:

Eve Oil may be used to assist and enhance communication with animals.
In Order To Make Eve Oil:
<DIR><DIR>1. Place apple blossoms, dried pomegranate seeds and snake root in a bottle.
2. Cover with sweet almond and jojoba oil.
3. Dress candles with this oil to accompany visualization as well as actual physical communication.
</DIR></DIR>TCFORUMS.com users do not try as the animal may become enraged upon learning of the genuine nature of the person. :)