Tendo City
Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Happy Holidays Eveyone! (/showthread.php?tid=3404)

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - etoven - 19th December 2005

Happy Holidays!

After a long hard day working at Wal-Mart I was going to go off on a wild decay of urban society tangent. However instead I just decided to wish every one at TC a happy holidays or, for you Christians a merry Christmas (Even though I was recently shocked to learn that Christmas is originally a pagan holiday), anyway I wanted to give a personal shout out to everyone at TC one by one, and please forgive me if I forget anyone.

Ryan, with out a doubt you have created my most favorite place on the web. You once told me you came from and now long to return to a place where big city life in Richmond hasn’t influenced the attitude of the individual. The values of where you once were defiantly reflect on you, it shows in how you run the website and how you treat individuals such as my self, I look at you and long to go to such a place myself.

Lazy, you have a sense of humor balanced with an unmatched wit that I can defiantly relate to, envy, and is like none other I have ever seen. Some of your posts make me laugh so hard by eyes water for days, some make me reflect for hours, others make me want to join the debate, however all of them I have enjoyed.

Dark Jaguar, your like the Ying to Lazy’s Yang, but like all halves they our required to make the whole picture complete. You offer insightful argument, and perspective, and defiantly have a lot to contribute to the discussion.

Edenmaster, you put a lot of thought and consideration into the wording of your posts taking careful consideration on how your wording affects people. You’re always the first to hop on or create the happy birthday thread, and the first to post on one. Your kindness is defiantly remembered on the holidays.

Great Rumbler, you have started to most fascinating threads this place has to offer. You bring a natural geographic like since of discovery to the unexplored areas of humanity, the arts, and the web in general. In a way you helped mold Tendo Citys, appeal and popularity.

N-Man, even though your avatar scares the hell out of me, you look like a logical and well grounded person. You bring a since of stability to TC, and I wish you well in your VB and IT studies. As a prudent member of the IT community let me know if I can help in your studies in any way, by the way I replied with a solution to your VB thread.

Sacred Jellybean and Laser link. SJB, your aviator scares me even more that N-Mans but, you and LL are both ready at any given time to dive head first into the discussion even where lesser men fear to tread. Both of you have your part in making the discussion complete.

Darunia, your reply to my post entirely in French really impressed me, and I’ve debugged com suraget server. The intelligent thoughts in each of your posts really contribute to this site and I look forward to reading more.

Dax, even though you’re a new comer to TC, I hope you will continue to come back again and again. You have a lot to offer a discussion, even though it’s some times does not seam apparent by some of the replies. People are always hardest on the newbes but I feel we all reconize you worth here at TC. Keep at it!

To rest of the Tendonights I wish you the best of holidays, you all have something to contribute, and forgive me if I failed to address you personally, I hope you to have a happy holidays.

To all of you, (Especially those of you in retail), try to have a wonderful holiday season!

--ETOVEN

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Great Rumbler - 19th December 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Dark Jaguar - 19th December 2005

With Darunia as Tiny Tim, Laser Link as the ghost of Christmas Past, Ryan as Cratchet, Great Rumbler as the ghost of Christmas Future, Dark Jaguar as a fire place poker, lazy as the ghost of Christmas Present, and of course Patrick Stewert as Scrooge.

Ooooh Happy Holidays! ooOOoo Happy Holidays! aaaAAaaa And so on and something like that sooooong!

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Fittisize - 19th December 2005

WHOO GO OILERS.

FUCK CALGARY BITCH

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - lazyfatbum - 28th December 2005

Oh wow i totally missed this, thanks etoven :D

Merry belated whatever the fuck it is you celebrate!

Except Kwanzaa. Fuck Kwanzaa. I cant believe someone actually made a holiday for black people. When they sing 'White Christmas" they're talking about SNOW. Fucking idiot black panther activists and their bullshit hypocrisies, they made a black santa! There's no black people in Turkey! GOD. Now suddenly a priest in asia who was brought in to saint hood and is celebrated for his practices of gift giving to the poor and the children and become well known through out Europe is AFRICAN? But why stop there? why not make Jesus black? hey let's make Abraham Lincoln black and while we're at it, why dont we use some Hollywood magic to make John F. Kennedy black! How about black John Wayne!?

THE BLACK BERETS

George Beckworth: There is such a thing as due process.

Colonel Mike Kirby: Out here, due process is a bullet. *deep sub base* I dunno wut we doin in the middle of vietnam with the viet kong gettin it from my supers cuz i know they dead wrong, just wanna go home to my wife and kids but uncle sam playin me just for kicks

George Beckworth: My ____ gotsa fur coat ___, tai ___ hang off my arms, we invade ___ korea before the ____ cause any _____ harm ____ I breakin ____ on my ___ chinese ____ ass __________ cuz my ____ is ____ and ____ !

____ __ DOGS _____ _____ NAPALM ______ORDER IN OR CARRY-OUT___________!

*Northern China holding their crotch, some blurred out to mask nudity or drug related images and dancing in the background in slow motion as a giant robot of a Chinese Malcom X swats down American bombers like King Kong while thousands of fireworks explode revealing the words 'No chink ever called me a nigger' that can be seen from space where a black Buzz Aldrin looks down from his shuttle with a Caddilac emblem on the nose*

Black Buzz Aldrin: yo this buzz, treat yo lady with respect and yo be takin one giant leap for man kind, money. dont hate the pussy yo. *black buzz smiles and turns over to reveal 3 asian girls who are pouring him another gin and tonic from the neon-lit wet bar*

Okay it's not that bad... yet. And as bad as that is it's still more dignified than having your image used in a beer commercial, I think.

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Great Rumbler - 28th December 2005

Rofl

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - EdenMaster - 28th December 2005

Thank you for your kind words, etoven. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Lazy, bravo as usual! Slap mah fro, nigga!!

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - etoven - 28th December 2005

Well done Lazy! :)

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Dark Jaguar - 28th December 2005

And another thing! The Last Samurai looks like WHAT? No! That's not right! Try AGAIN with proper casting!

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Fittisize - 30th December 2005

Fittisize Wrote:WHOO GO OILERS.

FUCK CALGARY BITCH

I do not remember making this post.

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - lazyfatbum - 31st December 2005

That means you're a man.

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Darunia - 31st December 2005

Merry New Year 2006!

(Technically, though, it's the REAL year 3,584... because, the Goron culture is much older, and wiser, than yours... and to us, the new year is thus 3584.)

Happy *scoff* "2006" !

Happy Holidays Eveyone! - Great Rumbler - 31st December 2005

The Goron culture has only been around for 3584 years? That's not very long.