Tendo City
Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Ok! I want to get this kettle going! (/showthread.php?tid=3403)

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - etoven - 18th December 2005

Ok! I want to get this kettle going!

It was Ryan or his subsidiary lazy who had the quotable quote:[indent]“I don’t agree with you but I respect your opinion. [/indent]As his signature line, apparently poking fun at supposedly stupid this comment was.

So what? You can’t agree and respect an opinion at the same time? Or maybe you think that doing so is one in the same?

Respecting an opinion simply acknowledges its existence. No one is required to agree with that opinion. One is just request to respect the others feelings and that fact that he to is entitled to an opinion.

How would you........

[Image: mario.bmp]

Penis!! Ow my god what the hell!

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Weltall - 18th December 2005

It was a quote in my sig, originally by OB1, and the irony of the statement is obvious to anyone who has ever held a conversation with the man.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Dark Jaguar - 18th December 2005

Won't means "will not". I think you mean you WANT, which means to desire, to get this "kettle" going. As to what that expression is supposed to mean, you tell me. I'm pretty sure you just coined a phrase.

And here's the deal. OB1 often acted in a way that made it seem he didn't respect anyone's opinions. That's the irony.

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Won't means "will not". I think you mean you WANT, which means to desire, to get this "kettle" going. As to what that expression is supposed to mean, you tell me. I'm pretty sure you just coined a phrase.

And here's the deal. OB1 often acted in a way that made it seem he didn't respect anyone's opinions. That's the irony.
I think you misunderstood... That original post had nothing to do with the actional fictional text contaned there in, it had more to do with the fact that mario had a penis, and the fact that it was randomly placed in my splew of an intentionally stupid thought.

It was ment to start a new TC christmas tridition of the wtf posts, but my plan got lost among dead eyes somehow.

I guess my brand of humor has long been since forgotten, like Marta Stewerts kindness and good will towards others.

I will alter the post and try again...

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Dark Jaguar - 18th December 2005

Or, you just aren't that funny.

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Won't means "will not". I think you mean you WANT, which means to desire, to get this "kettle" going. As to what that expression is supposed to mean, you tell me. I'm pretty sure you just coined a phrase.

I tried to fix the post title but a site bug prevented it.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - A Black Falcon - 18th December 2005

I think only mods/admins might be able to change thread titles?

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Great Rumbler - 18th December 2005

Yes, this is the case.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - EdenMaster - 18th December 2005

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Or, you just aren't that funny.

:clap:

Sorry etoven, but TC has seen it's fair share of great clowns and comedians here, such as (in no particular order) lazyfatbum, lazyfatbum, and lazyfatbum.

So you'd better be pretty damn funny to make us laugh. You? Sorry, but you're just not doing it. We always appreciate randomness but...I think you managed to somehow even do that wrong :D.

No offense, of course, I'm just saying...

Furthermore, I think that there never was any debate on the existence of Mario's penis. What else do you think Princess Peach sees in a fat Italian plumber from Brooklyn who lives with his brother? So no, there was no doubt he has one, but most gamers would prefer not to think about it :D.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - Weltall - 18th December 2005

If I had to judge by that picture, I'd say Mario has not a penis but rather a seriously large cameltoe.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - EdenMaster - 18th December 2005

Even more disturbing.

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - lazyfatbum - 19th December 2005

......I'm a subsidiary?

Ok! I want to get this kettle going! - etoven - 19th December 2005

Ryan Wrote:If I had to judge by that picture, I'd say Mario has not a penis but rather a seriously large cameltoe.

I looks more to me that Mario lost to the recieving end of a homosixual docter who decided he could benifit more by having his nut sack enlarged rather than a pec enhancment which he later did anyway.