Tendo City
Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Animal Crossing Travel Agency (/showthread.php?tid=3387)

Pages: 1 2

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - EdenMaster - 8th January 2006

I'm going to open up my gate to visitors! I'll keep it open until I say otherwise!

Come and visit! Lots of cherries on the trees!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 8th January 2006

I'm on my way there right now!

Hurry up! N_A is here too!

I can't believe I lost the fishing tournament!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 8th January 2006

Someone named Gregg showed up while I was there so I just avoided him and quietly snuck away. :) I did sneak away with a lot of your oranges, though, so I could start my own grove. I have all of the fruit now except apples and once I get my groves going I'll leave my town open for a day. I picked some weeds for you while I was around and left another message on your bulletin board.

Yeah, Gregg's a friend of mine locally. He's posted here a couple times as Nick Burns.

ACKPTH! I came back to my DS after a while and it said I'd lost connection and the game would have to reset, meaning I lost all the new fruit that N_A brought! Argh.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - N_A - 8th January 2006

Doesnt it save every time people come and go ?

You have to manually save yourself, I believe. That's something they should fix though.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 9th January 2006

Yeah, it's really annoying that you lose all of your progress just by losing your connection. That's a huge problem.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - EdenMaster - 9th January 2006

Actually, it did save after GR left! I didn't realize at first because I didn't have my fruit, forgetting then that I had put it in my dresser until I could plant it today! D'oh! So most of my progress did save after all.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 9th January 2006

You're so crazy, EdenMaster!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - EdenMaster - 9th January 2006

Eek

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 19th January 2006

Chambana is open! I'm going to leave my DS plugged in close to my router so it should be open most of the day. Lots of fruit on the trees!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 19th January 2006

I'm in your town, DMiller!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 21st February 2006

I was recently made aware of the fact that Nook will make his final upgrade quicker if someone buys something from him over Wi-Fi. The doors are open so buy something from Nook! Even a pad of paper will work.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 21st February 2006

I'll be there soon!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 4th March 2006

Let's try this again. I'll have my town open the entire day today so if someone can stop by and purchase something from Nook I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone has an apple that is the only fruit I don't have and I would love to finish the collection.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 4th March 2006

I just picked all of my fruit today!! :(

D'oh! Well, if you could at least buy something from Nook that would help me out.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - EdenMaster - 4th March 2006

I bought a yukelele, put a few of my designs in the tailor shop, and left three apples on your doorstep.

Enjoy :D

P.S.: Your house is HUGE!

Awesome! Thanks a lot! And my house is huge because of all of those fruit trees. Putting 50k towards your loan every day makes it go pretty quick.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - EdenMaster - 4th March 2006

I can imagine it would :D

The last upgrade I got was my second floor. I don't have any side rooms or a basement.

During the winter, after I'd caught all the fish and the few bugs I could, I kind of lost interest. There just isn't as much to do in the wintertime. Now that it's spring, I'm playing more.

By the way, Derek, don't forget that today is the flea market! You can go into villagers houses and offer to buy most anything they have! Some stuff they won't sell, but I got a couple more pieces for my cabin set from them. Sit in your house for a minutes and villagers will come and you can sell your stuff to them, and even set the price! It's awesome, but half of my villagers are out of their houses, and I couldn't buy anything from your villagers!

Yeah, I bought one thing from one of my villagers, but everything else they either wouldn't sell or I didn't want. And thanks again for your purchase, because I read the bulletin board after you left and Nook is upgrading tomorrow. Yes!

How did you get a house that big, but still only have a Nookway?!

I'm guessing the amount you pay on your loan doesn't count towards the total you need to spend for Nook to upgrade.

No it does not!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 7th March 2006

Great Rumbler, I have a cat who is lost and says she wants to go back to Zander. If you get this and have time open up your town so I can bring her home. I'm really curious to see what happens.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Great Rumbler - 7th March 2006

Alright, I'll open up my town for a while. And make sure to by something from Nook, please!

Well I'm in, and the cat's mother was waiting there. She thanked me and gave me nothing! Totally not worth it. Now I'm dealing with a constant "Please Wait" warning and can't do anything. I'd better not lose all of my progress because of this misguided excursion.

Are you still in my town?

I left after exploring a bit. It took me forever to figure out how to talk to you.

Hahaha! You just have to got to the main menu and then click on the little text bubble!

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 8th March 2006

Yeah, I figured that out, but for some reason I didn't realize you had to click the button next to the text bubble to send your message. I was looking for a Confirm button like they have when you are writing letters. That's why I was standing there staring at you for a few minutes while you were talking to me. Probably a bit creepy on your end.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 8th March 2006

Turns out I did get something for bringing that cat home. I got a music box in the mail today, which is a rare item since Nook won't sell it to me.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 5th April 2006

Well, I paid off all of my loan today, and I expected to get a cool statue or something like the GameCube version. Instead I get nothing except Nook telling me to use that extra money to buy stuff from him. Boy can Nook really piss me off sometimes.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - The Former DMiller - 21st April 2006

Just got the Triforce today from Redd. If anyone still plays I can order one for you. It costs 10,000.

Animal Crossing Travel Agency - Dark Jaguar - 19th May 2006

http://lineupssbb.ytmnd.com/

ALMOST! Just include some more Konami and Squeenix and it's done!