Tendo City
The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The REAL Coconut: Q&A (/showthread.php?tid=3242)

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Rocket Jockey - 28th September 2005

This is a Q&A about the REAL CoconutCommander. You ask the Q, and I give the A. What do you want to know about him? Anything at all. Just Q away. Lets shatter this mystery.

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - CoconutCommander - 28th September 2005

Let me get the question everyone is automatically going to ask out of the way. What is his favorite color?

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - lazyfatbum - 28th September 2005

Penis.

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Great Rumbler - 28th September 2005

Is CoconutCommander really a coconut? If so would he consume his own body in a fit of coconut-induced hunger?

CoconutCommander is not a coconut, he is just in charge of running them. He would get in trouble if he ate one.

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Weltall - 28th September 2005

Is he dedicated to the preservation of the motion of the hips?

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Great Rumbler - 28th September 2005

Did CoconutCommander definitively kill the radio star?

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Laser Link - 28th September 2005

What is his quest?

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - EdenMaster - 28th September 2005

Exactly how much command does he have upon his coconut minions, and did he earn the rank of commander or was it honorably bestowed to him by the island masses?

(P.S. to Rocket. I really hope you're not hoping for serious questions, because you probably won't get any :D)

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - A Black Falcon - 28th September 2005

Quote:(P.S. to Rocket. I really hope you're not hoping for serious questions, because you probably won't get any )

Serious? Such things happen at TC, but not in Rumble... :)

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Darunia - 28th September 2005

Rocket,

From where does Colonel Cocoapuffs hail? How many fingers does he have, and what does he smell like?

Quote: Is he dedicated to the preservation of the motion of the hips?
Very definitely, hot stuff coming through!
Quote: Did CoconutCommander definitively kill the radio star?
Assisted suicide.
Quote: What is his quest?
He told me to say something about a shadow brotherhood for killing rock people. Im just saying thats what he said so it sounds like he is a loser. I dont remember him actually having a quest. Maybe spend as much of his paycheck on comics before he has to start giving up food.
Quote: Exactly how much command does he have upon his coconut minions, and did he earn the rank of commander or was it honorably bestowed to him by the island masses?
Commander of the Coconuts is that guy who stocks coconuts at suprmarkets in the produce section. He bought into his position.
Quote: (P.S. to Rocket. I really hope you're not hoping for serious questions, because you probably won't get any [Image: biggrin.gif])
This is as serious as Cliff is in real life.

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - CoconutCommander - 28th September 2005

Quote:Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Is he dedicated to the preservation of the motion of the hips? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Very definitely, hot stuff coming through!
She is talking about sex, fellas...with me. Sex with me.
Translation: I am a hott commodity.
Translation: Translation: It is all going to my head.

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - Weltall - 28th September 2005

Quote:I dont remember him actually having a quest. Maybe spend as much of his paycheck on comics before he has to start giving up food.

SOMEONE GET THE GARLIC, IT'S COUNT DORCULA

Oh I kill me :D

The REAL Coconut: Q&A - EdenMaster - 28th September 2005

I think the translation translation fits the best. Besides, we've already deduced that Dark Jaguar gets more booty than all of us.