Tendo City
Out of Context Theater Presents - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Out of Context Theater Presents (/showthread.php?tid=3214)

Out of Context Theater Presents - CoconutCommander - 20th September 2005

Funny things people have said that were taken out of context.

(both Dianna and Bernice are Thia, names have been changed)
Dianna: I hate fucking, Thia women
Bernice: What about me?
Dianna: No, no I think your great.
Everyone else: HAWR HAWR HAWR!

Out of Context Theater Presents - Dark Jaguar - 20th September 2005

Yes yes, I've tried this game many times before. Mine was a little different, it was "Guess the context!" where I would quote someone here and the people would need to guess who said it and what context it was said in.

For example: "Technically, it's not illegal until I'm finished."

Wow, I guess im on a role with the copying of the threads then. Someone take me in the back and shoot me.

Out of Context Theater Presents - Great Rumbler - 20th September 2005

I'm pretty sure you said that in response to one of my comics.

Out of Context Theater Presents - Dark Jaguar - 20th September 2005

Nah, it's good. No one liked my idea, so it's nice to see someone at least immitating it.

Ya know, if immitation is the most sincere form of flattery, surely parody is like... a close second.

Out of Context Theater Presents - EdenMaster - 20th September 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:I'm pretty sure you said that in response to one of my comics.

I believe DJ said "I'm not sure if it's illegal here or not" after somehow speaking to a guard and getting you guys into TGS.

I can see this thread's topic is already dead. I suppose the only thing that will keep it going are personal conversations like the one Eden, DJ, and GR are having above.

I should probably rename this thread.

TendoCity Chatroom

Out of Context Theater Presents - Great Rumbler - 21st September 2005

The whole forum is a chatroom.

Out of Context Theater Presents - CoconutCommander - 21st September 2005

Wow, you guys know EXACTLY the right lines to kill a thread dead in it's tracks.

Out of Context Theater Presents - A Black Falcon - 21st September 2005

I was thinking the same thing... "the whole forum is a chatroom, so how would making that the topic here make it any different from any other thread?"... :)

Out of Context Theater Presents - geoboy - 21st September 2005

One time in art class, I was extremely bored and didn't feel like working on my art project. A lot of people were talking (it's what people do during art class) so I felt the need to write down on a piece of paper every word I heard. Needless to say, it got some interesting results. Too bad it doesn't count as art, though.

Out of Context Theater Presents - Great Rumbler - 21st September 2005

Or DOES it?!

Out of Context Theater Presents - Dark Jaguar - 21st September 2005

Well why not?

Seems like art to me... If you ask me, grade school art teachers have about as much sense as the common bum, and dress the part as well. From past experience I can tell you they don't like it when you bring science into the picture, like that's some sort of antithesis to their view of art.