Tendo City
!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: !Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! (/showthread.php?tid=3178)

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - Darunia - 7th September 2005

It was inevitable! You all saw it coming!

Favorite Level: Chicago Streets... nice and slow-moving, and plenty eerie too.

Least favorite Level: The final one, on the alien planet with the boss.

Favorite Gun: Twin Cyclones!

Worst gun: I hate the crossbow.

Favorite M-player Level: Pipes

Favorite Theme: Datadyne Extraction

Best moment in game: ELVIS!

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - TheBiggah - 7th September 2005

The Complex remains one of the best deathmatch levels ever. Perfect Dark perfected this level with the addition of falling off ledges and ramps in key places...let's not forget the addition of climbing up to the ceiling to get body armor either.

-TheBiggah-

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - Dark Jaguar - 7th September 2005

Not really Darunia, because Perfect Dark just doesn't feel nearly old enough to consider a classic... I mean, it's hard to consider a game that hasn't worn off it's wow factor to my friends and I a "classic" in need of "dusting off".

The complex is a fun level, though I actually really like the facility. That level name change was ridiculous. I really don't see how the name would somehow be copyrighted... Anyway, I sorta wish they didn't take out those doors. It's just fun to be locked in a bathroom while someone is opening all the doors, one by one, to find you. Odds are against them, and they know it, as the second they open that wrong door, boom, you run out of hiding to either attack or run away :D. After though, that tenseful situation is gone... Now the bathroom, while well placed and with a now accessible tunnel that drops into the hallway, is just another room for straight combat.

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - lazyfatbum - 8th September 2005

That's why you turn Radar off and duck twice so your screen turns black and now it's like every room has bathroom doors. :D

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - Dark Jaguar - 8th September 2005

Oh we ALWAYS play with no radar. I will say this, the one thing I'm looking forward to most in PD0 is the seperate screens for each player :D.

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - A Black Falcon - 8th September 2005

Radar is good... minimaps better, but the PD radar, simplistic as it is, is better than nothing... playing without it would be about as fun as multiplayer Star Fox 64 with tanks. :) That is, not much... I know a lot of FPSes don't have radar/minimaps, and I wish they did.

!Darunia Remembers the Classics: PERFECT DARK! - Darunia - 8th September 2005

I still think nothing beats Pipes with three friends and a shit load of sims running around... not a moment goes by that someone doesn't get iced! Laptop guns and double cyclones! Oh, the fun of it all!