Tendo City
uncle fester - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: uncle fester (/showthread.php?tid=3082)

uncle fester - me - 30th July 2005

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0970148542/qid=1122784237/sr=8-5/ref=pd_bbs_sbs_5/002-5584633-8598435?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I got a copy of this book for my birthday. I was reading through it last night, and man oh man, the ease with which you can make nitroglycerin and other explosives is amazing. I took a year of chemistry, but I never thought any chemistry knowlege ever coming in handy, but it does and will if I ever to decide to make things that go boom. I looked up chemicals in the phonebook, and lookie there, dozens of chemical dealers. I called around and there's places that'll sell me nitric and sulfuric acids along with whatever else I might need. Holy crap!!!

However cool making explosives might be though, for Uncle Fester to publish a plain english book on how to make explosives, especially the parts in the book about how to make nitroglycerin from drain cleaner and stump remover, is crazy irresponsible. And if you put uncle fester into amazon, you'll find he's published MORE crazy books, that amazon happily sells! Theres ones on making meth, armor piercing bullets, nerve gas. It's just freedom of the press I guess, but I can't believe the governement lets him publish these books.

*shakes head*

uncle fester - Great Rumbler - 31st July 2005

I'd rather not have my arm blown off in a freak accident.

uncle fester - Dark Jaguar - 31st July 2005

What the hell are you talking about?

uncle fester - Darunia - 31st July 2005

Yea, I don't see how that crap has any real purpose. All it's going to do is wind up in the hands of some pyro-crazy teenager. It's just asking for trouble to publish that kind of thing.

uncle fester - Great Rumbler - 31st July 2005

Quote:All it's going to do is wind up in the hands of some pyro-crazy teenager.

Or a terrorist, domestic or otherwise.

uncle fester - Dark Jaguar - 31st July 2005

No seriously, what the hell is "me" (oh wait bad grammar...) am I, talking about?

uncle fester - me - 1st August 2005

Dark Jaguar Wrote:No seriously, what the hell is "me" (oh wait bad grammar...) am I, talking about?

Well if you click the link you'll see this book on how to make explosives an amazon. And I'm saying that's a bad thing. Maybe I'm not such a great writer, but that's what I'm trying to say

uncle fester - Great Rumbler - 1st August 2005

Your post was fairly clear. I have no idea why DJ was confused about it.

uncle fester - Dark Jaguar - 1st August 2005

All I know is there was something about "Uncle Fester" and him actually writing real world books, instead of mentioning this book in some new Adams Family movie.

uncle fester - Great Rumbler - 1st August 2005

Didn't you follow the link?

uncle fester - Dark Jaguar - 1st August 2005

No I didn't, out of pure SPITE for the idea that this person had the sheer GALL to think we know some real world Fester.

But anyway, okay so there's instructions on making bombs right? Okay then. Not only is this not a "first", there's the question as to whether or not any of the data is even accurate.

uncle fester - Great Rumbler - 2nd August 2005

Quote:there's the question as to whether or not any of the data is even accurate.

It probably is.

Quote:No I didn't, out of pure SPITE for the idea that this person had the sheer GALL to think we know some real world Fester.

Erm

uncle fester - EdenMaster - 4th August 2005

Someone gave you a book on how to make homebrewed explosives for your <i>birthday</i>? What an odd gift.

uncle fester - Dark Jaguar - 4th August 2005

Quote: It probably is

DJ: *follows directions* And now the trigger...

*flowers and love emerge around the world and the people sing and magical space ships take off to places unknown and peace forever*

DJ: That didn't work at all!