Tendo City
who's going to get a revoution - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: who's going to get a revoution (/showthread.php?tid=3062)

who's going to get a revoution - dex - 19th July 2005

who's going to get a revoution when it launches???

what game's are you going to get??

who's going to get a revoution - Great Rumbler - 19th July 2005

1. I am.

2. Whatever games are good.

who's going to get a revoution - me - 19th July 2005

Probably not. I haven't bought any games/consoles in years. The only game i play semi-regular is this crappy java mmorpg Runescape.

I might buy Mario Kart to play on my brother's DS though, since I found out my neighbors are broadcasting unsecured wi fi into my house. Hopefully nintendo won't make you need some special nintendo router to use their internet service, but I bet everyone ten moneys they will.

I still don't see myself getting a revolution even if the neighbors wi fi did work though, because the Revolution just doesn't look that interesting. Wow, I can download nintendo games I can get for free on the internet, and the icing on the cake is it only holds 512 megs of games anyways. Least I heard they aren't even making hard drive support. Playing Halo 3 on that new xbox is what's got me pumped.

Yeeeeeeee hawww *rides atomic bomb down to earth waving cowboy hat*

who's going to get a revoution - lazyfatbum - 20th July 2005

The memory cards are 512 MB flash memory. There is an internal hard drive on the Revolution that is 512 of flash as well. So once your game saves and downloads go over it, you snag a card.

Everything else we have no idea about so it's understandable that you're not interested in it. We dont have any screen shots of it, we dont even know what the controller looks like. But it would be dumb for anyone to pass judement on something before they even know what it is.

who's going to get a revoution - A Black Falcon - 20th July 2005

Quote:The memory cards are 512 MB flash memory. There is an internal hard drive on the Revolution that is 512 of flash as well. So once your game saves and downloads go over it, you snag a card.

Not as good as a harddrive, not even close, but yeah, the cards shouldn't be too expensive to not be able to afford a few...

As for the rest, yeah, it's hard for someone who isn't a diehard Nintendo fan to say right now if they're going to get the Revolution or not yet because we know nothing about the system beyond the absolute basics... being able to download classic games will not be the system's biggest selling point, I'm pretty sure. Or at least it won't be the focus of its innovation, certainly.

who's going to get a revoution - nickdaddyg - 26th July 2005

Well I can tell you that I'm not getting one...but I don't plan on getting any of the new consoles.