Tendo City
Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Happy birthday, Laser Link!! (/showthread.php?tid=3053)

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2005

Someone post the picture!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - EdenMaster - 16th July 2005

Yippee!

[Image: birthdaystud.jpg]

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2005

Laser Link needs to post!!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - A Black Falcon - 16th July 2005

He actually posted yesterday...

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Weltall - 17th July 2005

Happy Birdday!

Yunno what this means, it's a week until mine!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - lazyfatbum - 17th July 2005

holy krap its LL's barfday!

I got you a present! It's... a sex toy! I used it already... but it's mostly clean! It glows in the dark! And in your honor I will read a passage of the bible:

Genesis 40 -

Then it came about after these things, the cupbearer and the baker for the king of Egypt offended their lord, the king of Egypt. Pharaoh was furious with his two officials, the chief cupbearer and the chief baker. So he put them in confinement in the house of the captain of the bodyguard, in the jail, the same place where Joseph was imprisoned. The captain of the bodyguard put Joseph in charge of them, and he took care of them; and they were in confinement for some time. Then the cupbearer and the baker for the king of Egypt, who were confined in jail, both had a dream the same night, each man with his own dream and each dream with its own interpretation.

When Joseph came to them in the morning and observed them, behold, they were dejected. He asked Pharaoh's officials who were with him in confinement in his master's house, "Why are your faces so sad today?" Then they said to him, "We have had a dream and there is no one to interpret it." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell it to me, please." So the chief cupbearer told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, "In my dream, behold, there was a vine in front of me; and on the vine were three branches. And as it was budding, its blossoms came out, and its clusters produced ripe grapes.

"Now Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; so I took the grapes and squeezed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I put the cup into Pharaoh's hand." Then Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: the three branches are three days; within three more days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your office; and you will put Pharaoh's cup into his hand according to your former custom when you were his cupbearer. "Only keep me in mind when it goes well with you, and please do me a kindness by mentioning me to Pharaoh and get me out of this house. "For I was in fact kidnapped from the land of the Hebrews, and even here I have done nothing that they should have put me into the dungeon."

When the chief baker saw that he had interpreted favorably, he said to Joseph, "I also saw in my dream, and behold, there were three baskets of white bread on my head; and in the top basket there were some of all sorts of baked food for Pharaoh, and the birds were eating them out of the basket on my head." Then Joseph answered and said, "This is its interpretation: the three baskets are three days; within three more days Pharaoh will lift up your head from you and will hang you on a tree, and the birds will eat your flesh off you."

Thus it came about on the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief baker among his servants. He restored the chief cupbearer to his office, and he put the cup into Pharaoh's hand; but he hanged the chief baker, just as Joseph had interpreted to them. Yet the chief cupbearer did not remember Joseph, but forgot him.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - N-Man - 17th July 2005

Jesus I'm frantically erasing all my caches and burning my computer down

with an axe

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 17th July 2005

Aaaaaaaand TC is now adults only. Congratulations!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - etoven - 17th July 2005

Yet yet lazy astounds again with his ability to distroy all that is pure and good in the world with a glow in the dark sex toy and choice words! Hump

I'm going to pry jesus doesn't find about about your exzistance and try to smite all man kind!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - etoven - 17th July 2005

N-Man Wrote:Jesus I'm frantically erasing all my caches and burning my computer down -> with an axe
Confused

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - N-Man - 18th July 2005

I know, the physics of it are quite mindboggling.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - lazyfatbum - 18th July 2005

It's a knee slapper, a hum-dinger, pullin your chain, grabbin your leg, teh funny, a zinga, a joke see? Come on Charlie, get with the today. You make Bishop George Berkeley look like Yahoo Serious, i'm dyin over here.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Weltall - 18th July 2005

Milk.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Smoke - 18th July 2005

Kasumi!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - TheBiggah - 19th July 2005

Happy Birthday Laser Link!

-TheBiggah-

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - A Black Falcon - 19th July 2005

You have time to post here but not to play Warcraft? :)

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 19th July 2005

It's TheBiggah!!! He's back!! *makes fun of TheBiggah* *TheBiggah leave again* :(

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - A Black Falcon - 19th July 2005

He's very busy with life so I doubt he'll be sticking around much. :)

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Laser Link - 20th July 2005

Thank you for the birthday wishes. You guys rock. Someone please remove lazy's image posting privileges. Immediately. I don't know how to spell privileges. Is that right?

What's up TheBiggah!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 20th July 2005

You spelled it right!

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - A Black Falcon - 20th July 2005

Quote:What's up TheBiggah!

Things, but if he wants to tell anyone here he should do it. :)

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - TheBiggah - 20th July 2005

Laser Link, how old does this make you? Life is extremely busy, I just wanted to wish you a happy B-day.

-TheBiggah-

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - A Black Falcon - 20th July 2005

Age is listed on the left sidebar, Bleakstare. :) Unless he's lying, but why do that?

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Great Rumbler - 21st July 2005

24, I think.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Laser Link - 21st July 2005

Indeed, it is 24. Life is busy, so thanks for stopping by.

Happy birthday, Laser Link!! - Weltall - 21st July 2005

No matter how old I get, I can always take solace in the fact that Laser Link is exactly 53 weeks older.

:)