Tendo City
Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday DeAnna! (/showthread.php?tid=3052)

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - EdenMaster - 13th July 2005

Too bad you're not around much anymore to see this. Probably just as well, since we don't have a birthday image for the three females who have posted here.

Nevertheless, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Great Rumbler - 13th July 2005

Happy birthday, other person that never posts anymore!!

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - A Black Falcon - 13th July 2005

Yay!

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - geoboy - 14th July 2005

There's a reason we don't have a counterpart to our sexy Asian girl pic. Google only wields one disappointing result.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=%22sexy+asian+man%22&btnG=Search

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - lazyfatbum - 16th July 2005

*walks in wearing a fireman outfit*

*everyone goes quiet*

Sorry i'm late, i've been... putting out fires all day. We got a call that there's a fire here... and I came to put it out....

*TEAR-AWAY PANTS! AND TECHNO!*

Yeah... yeah! get some! UGH you like that!? *'package' sways in grand circles, causes a wind-tunnel effect* OH, OH DAMN YEAH... TAKE IT! WHERE YOU BURNIN BABY??? LEMME TAKE OUT MY HOSE.....

*DeAnna blushes, play-hits her friends*

DeAnna: You guys omg! I cant believe you hired a stripper!!! DANG!

DeAnna's friends: we..... we didn't hire.... a stripper....

DeAnna: WHAT

That's right DeAnna I have been saving up this monologue for quite some time you see I have been drinking beers for 6 weeks straight without urinating and now I will pee on your cake and all over you friends

Deanna: OMG NO

SHUT UP! PEE NOW!

*a sudden gush of urine wets the floor*

*DeAnna's mom runs in*

DeAnna's Mom: OMG WHAT'S ALL THE COMMOTION WHERE'S *falls down*

HA, HA, HA YOUR MOM SWIMS IN PEE! MY PEE!

Deanna's Mom: OMG HELP! I CANT... oh it smells good...

DeAnna: MOM DANG!

DeAnna's Mom: It has a... syrupy texture..... *licks floor*

*75 people vomit simultaneously*

YEAAAAHHH YOUR MOM LICKS URINE RIGHT FROM THE FLOOR! MY PEE IS A TASTY ALTERNATIVE SNACK! FOR PEE EATERS! LIKE YOUR MOM!

DeAnna: NOOOOO!!!! DAMMIT! *in slow motion, breaks out an over-sized uzi with laser sights and fires randomly with her eyes closed*

*somewhere in a theater*

Abraham Lincoln: This play is delightful, oh it truely is. And my hat is delightful, I really enjoy this hat in particular. Plays and hats, that's basically the type of person I am *dies*

DeAnna's Friends: OMG DEANNA!!!! YOU KILLED ABRAHAM LINCOLN!!!!

*riots in LA, silent black helicopters converge over DeAnna's house*

"We can see the house now of what investigators believe to be the house of the perpatrator - the one responsible for murdering Abraham Lincoln and possibly others around the country. The 15 year old young woman who calls herself 'DeAnna" is a known killer and hate-crime instagator who might of invented the AIDS virus. We have with us via live feed doctor Basil. Now Dr. Basil what do you make of this situation?"

Dr. Basil: Well, scientifically speaking people who try to put 2 capital letters in their first name obviously have major issues, you know.

YESSSSSS!!!! MY PLAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY! NOT ONLY HAVE YOU KILLED ABRAHAM LINCOLN BUT YOUR MOTHER IS DRINKING MY URINE! AND THE WORLD THINKS YOUR CRAZY AND NOW RIOTS IN LA..... YOU'RE SUDDENLY VERY NUDE AND ON LIVE TELEVISION!

DeAnna: GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!

NOTICE WILL YOU PLEASE THE LARGE PATCH OF HAIR ON HER UPPER TORSO, A BREAST BEARD?? YES I THINK SO! A NEST OF HAIRY BOOBS!

*WEIRD SWIRLING EFFECT*

Cut to:

*DeAnna wakes up in bed*

DeAnna: oh...... oh Jesus....... thank God.... it was just a dream..... just a dream.....

DeAnna walks in to the bathroom to splash some water in her face. She flicks on the light and the flourescent bulbs strike on in spurts on green and yellow. She draws the water and cups it in her hand, gliding it down her face as if to wash away the memories of her nightmare. As she holds her head back feeling the warm water on her face she notices an itch. She begins to scratch it... more and more, it becomes intolerable, a horrible burning itch across her chest. Something's not right she thinks to herself. DeAnna lifts her shirt and to her horror she finds a large tuft of hair across her chest that has been shaved in to what appears to be letters that are spelled backwards. DeAnna, in shock, looks in the mirror to read....

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY DEANNA! :D

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2005

Eek

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - A Black Falcon - 16th July 2005

This is why she left, I bet. :)

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - EdenMaster - 16th July 2005

Oh...dear lord. That will require me to undergo several months of intense therapy and radiation to remove the memory of that rant.

I thank you, lazyfatbum :).

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2005

We would be forever lost in darkness without the amazingness that is...lazyfatbum.

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - etoven - 17th July 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:We would be forever lost in darkness without the amazingness that is...lazyfatbum.
Satens going to sentance lazy to clean hells men's room for all eternity, after many deamons took many giant moheiaken dumps after kicking it with yoshmancbs and me the night before ;)

But you didn't hear that from me.....

Dark Loard: You better not have tiped lazy off...
etoven: It's cool...
Dark Loard: Good because I thought I'ts time I experiment with same sex relationships.
etoven: Oww..
Dark Loard: Plus the mens room hasent been cleaned in ages.
etoven: Yea, I think judus of herstira was the last one given that honar.
Dark Loard: Want to go pee on some cats??
etoven: Yea, ok, im drunk enough for that....

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - lazyfatbum - 18th July 2005

What..... what country are you from?

Do they teach...... english... in your country? I'm... you know, i'm just... wondering. I guess... Curious... about.... where you learned to read....

I mean how can the word "Lord" ever have an 'A' in it? I mean Low-ard? do you...... hear how...... it makes no sense! Loard!? and your apostrophes.... where.... where do you get off with having apostrophes in the middle of a word!? "I'ts"??? what is that? 'I' and 'Tits'??? tits in the first person!?!? everytime I try to read one of your posts I go bananas trying to figure it out and make some kind of sense of it all, I mean not only do you make these strange adaptations of words with no logic applied to their engineering but then you have an odd sense of humor as well. It's like listening to Revolution 9 by the Beatles while Hitler smacks me with a dictionary and then someone tells me to translate what happened in to phonetic Japanese characters. I want to fucking shoot myself.

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - deanna - 20th July 2005

A Black Falcon Wrote:This is why she left, I bet. :)

umm...not necessarily

but thanks everyone....i turned another year older, got my heart broken, and sacrificed a good friend for the love of my life ALL on my birthday

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Fittisize - 21st July 2005

Kids these days...getting all caught up in relationships and drama and "the love of my life" and whatnot before they can even drive...before even high school no less. I'm sure your heart will mend itself soon enough.

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Great Rumbler - 21st July 2005

That self-help book material right there!

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - EdenMaster - 21st July 2005

[Image: dr_phil_2.gif]

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - alien space marine - 21st July 2005

[Image: Dr__Ruth_Westheimer_m.jpg]

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Weltall - 22nd July 2005

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - Great Rumbler - 22nd July 2005

[Image: lesko9zu.jpg]

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - deanna - 22nd July 2005

thanks a lot guys, i will be sure to not come back to this thread or this forum

[Image: beard2.jpg]

[Image: capt.sge.hbu47.040204083923.photo00.default-279x384.jpg]

Quote:thanks a lot guys, i will be sure to not come back to this thread or this forum

Don't worry, deanna, not all of us killed our inner-child like Fittisize probably did.

Fittsy had no inner child because he is a Hobbit.

Hahaha! Who's that in the picture? :D

Happy Birthday DeAnna! - lazyfatbum - 24th July 2005

Deanna wanted a picture of me so I thought what the hell, i'm drunk and nude. Makes perfect sense