Tendo City
High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP (/showthread.php?tid=3020)

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Smoke - 25th June 2005

DVD Quality + Surround Sound

From the Nintendo Power DVD. DivX, AC3 audio codec, 664x448, 30MB.

Download

DivX
AC3

Found in this thread on GAF.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - A Black Falcon - 25th June 2005

This the same 30MB one from the Nintendo press website? :)

Maybe not, that one's a .mov (quicktime)...

Ooh, it is higher quality... nice. :)

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Smoke - 25th June 2005

I have no idea as I haven't downloaded any of them. I just know it was just posted on GAF and is apparently the best quality video of TP you can find.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - A Black Falcon - 25th June 2005

This file is smaller, but higher in quality (that one's not bad either though... this is just better.). Shows that Divx encoding is more effecient than Quicktime... nice.

... should I delete the other trailer now? But I've got all the Nintendo E3 videos from their site, I don't want to break the set... :D

... yeah, I have 4 gigs of game trailers on my harddrive...

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Great Rumbler - 25th June 2005

I'll take it!

Quote:.. yeah, I have 4 gigs of game trailers on my harddrive...

4 gigs of trailers? That's insane, Brian. Maybe you should try deleting trailers for stuff you already have or for things that have been out for a while.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Dark Jaguar - 25th June 2005

I don't keep trailors around precisely because of the space waste. ABF also tends to keep demos around for a long time. I think he still has the Starcraft and Warcraft 3 demos installed.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Great Rumbler - 25th June 2005

That's weird.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - Dark Jaguar - 25th June 2005

Weird if true. He may have ditched them by now, but last I checked he still had them installed.

Actually, DJ, I haven't ever had the Starcraft demo installed on this computer, and Warcraft III... um, maybe for a while several years ago... you don't NEED them, with the fact that the exclusive missions in them are available as downloadable map campaigns you can play in the full version. :)

I do, however, have a lot of demos installed on my computer. About 20 gigs of them. :D

Quote:4 gigs of trailers? That's insane, Brian. Maybe you should try deleting trailers for stuff you already have or for things that have been out for a while.

That wasn't counting the gig of Guild Wars fanvideos either (because they aren't trailers, they're done by fans), but most of those are worth keeping and I deleted the 180MB one that really was worthless... as for the trailers though, for instance I have all of the Nintendo videos from E3 '04 (from their website) and all of the ones from '05 as well, for starters, along with lots of trailers for all kinds of stuff... some I'm keeping just for fun (like the E3 2000 Halo trailer for PC, or the Ultima Online 2 trailer, or the old Prey videos, or the Final Fantasy XI Online opening video, etc...), others... uh, no reason... but why delete things? I still have ... oh, right, under 4 gigs free out of 110GB usable space... :D But I look at most of them and think 'these aren't too large, so I'd need to delete a lot to make much of a dent in freeing up space (the only reason to delete them), and I don't want to do that'... so I look at the big ones, but never want to actually delete them... once you delete them it's hard to replace them, you know, and I don't want that to happen... :)

You know what a pack rat is right?

:D

FFXI opening video eh? Yeah, I've seen that. Impressive visuals and sets the tone of the game's story, like any MMORPG opening video, but when the game itself makes the story take a permanent back seat (I have a hard time seeing how those people who have been playing for years manage to keep track of the story at all) well, no real point. Oh well, still a nice video.

High Quality Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer from NP - A Black Falcon - 26th June 2005

Quote:You know what a pack rat is right?

... I can't really deny it, can I... :)

Quote:FFXI opening video eh? Yeah, I've seen that. Impressive visuals and sets the tone of the game's story, like any MMORPG opening video, but when the game itself makes the story take a permanent back seat (I have a hard time seeing how those people who have been playing for years manage to keep track of the story at all) well, no real point. Oh well, still a nice video.

Yeah, it's pretty cool, which is why I kept it... unlike the WoW opening (which I do also have), it actually tells a story... but yeah, I was wondering how they'd manage to tell much more of that in a MMORPG. Generally those games have a lot of trouble storytelling -- even when they try, or even when they do things to make storytelling easier (like Guild Wars -- fantastic, fantastic game (buy it, everyone! Right now! Seriously! :)), but there are few issues with how the story is told that a single-player game wouldn't have)... and that's why the single player RPG will never die. Multiplayer RPGs just aren't quite as capable in telling a cohesive, truly deep story (and, particularly, offering choice... when's the last time any choice any player in a MMORPG made actually made any kind of impact (scripted-branching or whatever, any impact...) on the game they are playing? Yeah, thought not...