Tendo City
"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: "We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." (/showthread.php?tid=2926)

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - OB1 - 18th May 2005

Lol

Todd Holmdahl, an MS VP, said that in this interview. Best PR quote ever!

Read the entire thing, there's some other funny stuff, especially in response to questions about the PS3.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Great Rumbler - 18th May 2005

Like anyone even knows what terraflops are.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - OB1 - 18th May 2005

Dude, you didn't get the funny part.

"and you're going to get all those flops"

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Great Rumbler - 18th May 2005

Seriously?

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - geoboy - 18th May 2005

Well I paid for all those flops so I do believe I am entitled to them!

<small>(btw, a flop is a <i>floating point operation per second</i>)</small>

*sigh*

You people need to go to the funny-doctor and get back your sense of humor.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1282&stc=1]

FLOPS, people, FLOPS! He meant floating point operation per second but said it in a way that made it sound like he was talking about flops, as in failures, bombs....

Oh never mind, you people are too dense.

What?

:D

Spinny Wall Guy!

So you don't think what that MS guy said was funny?

[Image: ellian.jpg]

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Sacred Jellybean - 18th May 2005

I got it. Heh, pretty funny. :D

Well I'm glad that one of you is bright enough. :)

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - The Former DMiller - 18th May 2005

Don't worry OB1, I got the funny part. The guy seemed to spout a lot of crap, but that was definitely the funniest part.

Hey, OB1, why are you using ABF's avatar?

I wanted to see what it's like.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Private Hudson - 18th May 2005

^^It took me a while to notice that, because they have such a similar posting style.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - A Black Falcon - 18th May 2005

Quote:^^It took me a while to notice that, because they have such a similar posting style.

I don't have a huge Arrested Development image in my sig.

... but yes, it is annoying, and he should stop soon. :)

"I’m…. going to skin you… alive…. and wear your skin."

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - The Former DMiller - 18th May 2005

I don't even see the avatars anymore using the RC Classic theme. I feel so free and unobstructed using it. :)

Avatars are cool though. They're part of your identity.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - A Black Falcon - 18th May 2005

Yeah, they are... along with sigs, titles, etc.

"We have one teraflop of performance, and you're going to get all those flops." - Smoke - 19th May 2005

I got it. Funny.