Tendo City
Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) (/showthread.php?tid=2892)

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - OB1 - 16th May 2005

Shit I really need to go to bed. But WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?? For a second there I thought it was from a different game or something, but this is weird as hell. Hot damn, I'm more excited than ever! Damn!!!

WOW.

There we go. Should be working fine now.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Dark Jaguar - 17th May 2005

The heartless!

I'm using your post to upload more pics DJ, I hope it's cool with you.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - OB1 - 17th May 2005

My theory: that weird little creature is Link, and the wolf is Zelda. Or the other way around... And that b&w world is kind of like the dark world or something, that you will have to travel to and from. Or actually, that looks just like frozen Hyrule from WW.

Shit this is amazing.

I edited my post. Look above! Quick!

Crap, gamespot is taking some of these down. I guess you guys will have to wait until tomorrow.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Smoke - 17th May 2005

Zelda pics at GAF

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - lazyfatbum - 17th May 2005

Oh my jesus......? It looks as good as next gen....?

OH MY JESUS

IT LOOKS AS GOOD AS NEXT GEN

I LOVE NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Smoke - 17th May 2005

Well that's a bit of an exaggeration. It looks really good but not next-gen. Unless you're talking about PDZ. ;)

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - lazyfatbum - 17th May 2005

Parts of it definitely look next gen. Link looks just as good as Kameo.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Great Rumbler - 17th May 2005

HOLY SWEET LORD!!! IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?! And Link turned into a weird thing with a hand coming out of his head!! *dies*

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Paco - 17th May 2005

Looks amazing. The thing I love about the Zelda series is I don't have to second guess the gameplay; it's always awesome.:D

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Laser Link - 17th May 2005

Awesomeness. I love Nintendo. The artwork is incredible. It's not simply just really good graphics, it's really good, imaginative art described with fantastic graphics.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Dark Jaguar - 17th May 2005

Awesomeness incarnate, whatever the hell it means, but you must excuse me as I will now ACTIVELY avoid any and all new Zelda info. This may already be too much for my poor heart. I can only kindly request that any and all threads that contain new Zelda info be labelled as such.

Will do.

Oh and I've changed my mind. I think the wolf is Link and the weird midget thing is either Zelda or "The Twilight Princess". The wolf has Link's earrings.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - The Former DMiller - 17th May 2005

The graphics are pretty good for this generation, but it is the art style that I love. I loved the artistic qualities of Wind Waker and this game doesn't look like it will skimp on art.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Laser Link - 17th May 2005

I am so getting blue earrings.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - A Black Falcon - 17th May 2005

Wow... looks fantastic... Majora's Mask indeed... but better. :)

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Great Rumbler - 17th May 2005

IGN said that Link is the wolf.

Look at my thread, little duder.

Just confirming it.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Sacred Jellybean - 17th May 2005

This game looks more and more awesome with every batch of screenshots released. I can't wait to get my hands on it! *prays that it's released by this year*

It's confirmed for 2005!

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Sacred Jellybean - 17th May 2005

Set in stone? No chance for a delay?

*snoopy dance!*

Well there's always a chance, but don't bet on a delay. Nintendo needs this for the 360 launch.

That's true. Maybe it'll be released on the same day, a la Majora's Mask to the Dreamcast launch.

You mean the PS2 launch.

DC came out in Sept '99, PS2 came out in December '00. Or November. Whatever.

Ahh, I see. Close enough. :)

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - EdenMaster - 17th May 2005

Link's facial expressions are very detailed and (for lack of a better word) expressive. I agree with lazy. These definitely rival some of the next-gen stuff I've seen.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Great Rumbler - 18th May 2005

Nintendo is really pumping every last ounce of power out of the GC and that, coupled with the amazing art style, has produced a game that just looks stunning.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this??? (Zelda pics) - Geno - 18th May 2005

OMG LOOKS AWESOME! *has to be taken to the Dave Chapelle Freakout Tent*