Tendo City
I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I am to Americana!Tomorrow (/showthread.php?tid=2742)

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - alien space marine - 7th April 2005

Yep this little pecker needs to be picked up in Warwick New York at the breeder , I will be also going to NY,NY to see the sites given thats only 40 minutes away I may has well anyways ,I may see ground Zero perhaps as well.

[[Image: pups-attack-portertn.jpg]

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - OB1 - 7th April 2005

... wait what? Where do you live again?

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - alien space marine - 7th April 2005

I live across the river from Ottawa, It will be a 7 hour trip but I am not driving. :)

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - A Black Falcon - 7th April 2005

You didn't remember that he lives in Quebec?

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Great Rumbler - 7th April 2005

Welcome to America, ASM! Watch out for all the people with guns!

I always forget.

He, Fittisize, and Dark Lord Neo are our resident Canadians.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - A Black Falcon - 7th April 2005

Right.

I don't remember things that I don't care to think about for more than a couple of seconds.

Hahaha!

It's true! Which is why I always forget the names of every uninteresting person at my work. Lol

I should try to fix that...

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 7th April 2005

alien space marine Wrote:Yep this little pecker needs to be picked up in Warwick New York at the breeder , I will be also going to NY,NY to see the sites given thats only 40 minutes away I may has well anyways ,I may see ground Zero perhaps as well.

[[Image: pups-attack-portertn.jpg]

I rarely know what you're talking about.
~Strong Sad to Coach Z in the 2002 Homestar Runner Halloween special, Pumpkin Carve-nival

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Smoke - 8th April 2005

Geno Wrote:I rarely know what you're talking about.
~Strong Sad to Coach Z in the 2002 Homestar Runner Halloween special, Pumpkin Carve-nival

That may be the case most of the time but this time it's pretty obvious that he's going to New York to pick up a puppy.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 8th April 2005

Cool beans.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Smoke - 8th April 2005

I like my beans hot.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 9th April 2005

Hot beans...? That's just weird!

Actually, it's how most people eat beans, but whatever.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Great Rumbler - 9th April 2005

Kidney beans!

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Darunia - 9th April 2005

Are you seriously driving seven hours to pick up A FUCKING DOG? What's he do, shit golden nuggets?

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 10th April 2005

He probably found a really good offer on a dog seven hours away. Recently, someone offered my family a baby chihuahua for free. That was a pretty sweet deal, especially since the chihuahua in question rules. (Yeah yeah, go ahead with all the vicious chihuahua stereotypes, Cordy isn't vicious though, she's playful and friendly.)

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - EdenMaster - 10th April 2005

Darunia Wrote:Are you seriously driving seven hours to pick up A FUCKING DOG?

Not an animal person, are you Darunia?

I'm an animal person, and I can say without question that I would gladly travel seven hours for a dog. :)

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - EdenMaster - 10th April 2005

Especially for one of those. Looks to be purebred husky. If so, if they got a good price for them, a long drive is well worth it.

I paid $100 for my purebred Beagle and would have easily paid twice that much if I needed to.

I don't know how much my chihuahua cost, but my brother's golden retriever cost $200. They were both worth every penny. My sister and her fiancé's new chihuahua was free, as was my brother's cat. Can't get a much better deal than that.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - alien space marine - 10th April 2005

Darunia Wrote:Are you seriously driving seven hours to pick up A FUCKING DOG? What's he do, shit golden nuggets?

I dont know about you Darunia , But I havent been to New York city before untill now I think of it as a vacation, I have just arrived back. The dog is rare in canada and not very common in the states either , Its not a huskie actually thats pretty much in great supply here , Its not that far off though. Its a Norweigian Elkhound , A little smaller then a huskie about almost the same size as a Samoyed also a Artic dog. Its not a sled dog but a hunter , "Kills Elk"!

I visited Brooklyn and stayed overnight in Newark new Jersey , Saw ground zero.

Show pictures soon.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Great Rumbler - 10th April 2005

NYC is a cool place. I visited there two summer ago and it was a great experience. I'd definitely drive seven hours to go there again.

My sister went there and said it was awesome. I'd like to visit, especially now that I can see Ground Zero (my sister went years before the terrorist attacks) though it's no place I'd ever like to live. Still, it'd make an awesome vacation.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - alien space marine - 11th April 2005

Ground Zero isnt fully open to the public just a section leading to the subway, Its a construction site as they are building the new finalized plans for the site, A Memmorial Garden and possibly a new tower or monument. I suggest visiting in a few years when thats done ,Unless you just want to say hey Ive been to ground zero!

I was impressed with NYC my father had been there in the 80's he is attonished how much it has cleaned up now, It was not the crime infested cess pool I had seen so much on tv quite the opposite.

Id definently go back again in the future.

I am gonna have to adjust now to having a dog again.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 11th April 2005

Have fun with your new puppy. :)

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - alien space marine - 11th April 2005

Thanks!

He is so well behaved , He haisnt even made a peep since I got him except maybe a few groans when he has to go dodo, The Dog I had before was like a Barking machine but this one doesnt even bark even if another dog barks at him.

I think the long trip was worth getting him ! Although next time I will get somthing closer to me , New York had all kinds of goodies you cant get in my country in the local malls there so it will be memorable.

Once I get the photos developed I'll show them to Y'all.

I found alot of the people in New York state very freindly same in New Jersey.

My only complaint is the age 21 requirement for drinking , In my province its only 18 even my freind who is almost 21 couldnt get anything either.

I am to Americana!Tomorrow - Geno - 11th April 2005

Yeah, it used to be 18 here in Alabama, but they moved it up to 21 a few years ago. It's a shame too because I turned 18 last year. Not that I plan on becoming an alcoholic or anything...

I remember my golden retriever was so well-behaved and laid back when we first got her. I think by Day 3, she was wild and kept biting everybody. Now we've had her for over a year and she's better behaved than she used to be, but she still acts up every now and then. We're hoping she'll settle down by age 2.