Tendo City
Moonenites vs Plutonians - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Moonenites vs Plutonians (/showthread.php?tid=2590)

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 24th February 2005

So, we have two alien races bent on... being complete loosers really... Behold their completely retarded plans for world domination!

From attempting to cash a giant radioactive BILL at a convenience store to sending a retarded clone with a radio sticking out of it to replace "Major Shake", they just don't have it together...

So, who will win in their idiotic competition with each other?!

Moonenites: *flip off the Plutonians*

Plutonian leader guy: Your fingers seem to be all up in our grill when they would be better placed... CRAMMED UP YOUR BUTTOCKS! Flip them off Emory!

Emory: Um... I'm trying... It's not... it's not working...

Plutonian Leader: Then show them the dark side of the Plutonian moons!

*plutonians moon the moonenites*

Ir: Hey what... dude they're mooning us!

Ignignot: Impossible! We are the moonenites! Engage countermoonification at once! *turns around, but due to total lack of arses, the mooning doesn't occur... at all*

Ignignot: Please Ir your buttocks are so small it barely registers as a moon.

Ir: Then it's time for a full frontal!

Ignignot: Yes Ir open the door to your sunshine.

Ir: Oh yeah put em on the glass!

DJ: And um... so yeah... how long before they crash their ships into each other in a misguided game of chicken?

Moonenites vs Plutonians - alien space marine - 24th February 2005

The Martians and their Titanian allies!

The Moonenites would own the plutonites !

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 2nd March 2005

Yea, come on this is no competition at all--the Mooninites would totally own those lame, fruity X-mas tree-like Plutonians.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 2nd March 2005

We will use them for an army...of the night!! *Go, Plutonians!!*

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 2nd March 2005

Haha, rivalry going?

Of course the truth of the matter is both of them are total loosers.

Ignignot: Okay then what else.... what else what else....

That action figure with a knife for a hand: Look let's just do SOMETHING alright? Because my parol officer really likes it when I DON'T tell him I spent my one day off *clown honk* around on the *beep* moon!

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 3rd March 2005

That's Happy Time Harry.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 3rd March 2005

The Mooninites are NOT losers, they're from the fucking moon! Have you ever been there? Didn't think so---well THEY have!! Those gay Plutonians---psf... them and their third dimension. Oh, nothing--it's cute. The Mooninites have five. Thousand. Yes---five thousand.

--Barry

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 3rd March 2005

Oh yeah? Well I only see two!

Ignignot: Now we have the perfect plan. We shall defeat the Aqua Teen Hunger Force with this! *holds up a screw* The screw of damnation! I found it behind the armoire.

Ir: Of DESPAIR!

Ignignot: The Aqua Teens shall know ultimate pain and suffering, as this is bored into each and every one of their skulls. And everyone understands how this will come about? Remember, there are no dumb questions.

Harry: Um...

Ignignot: Yes, you with the dumb question.

Harry: So like, how are we going to get them to... I mean are you just going to say "hold still" or...

Ignignot: No *holds up sticky note saying "hold still" you will say that!

-------------

Yeah, their plans are FLAWLESS...

Plutonians are idiots too.

Shake: Hey guys~

*laser rings turn on and surround Shake*

Plutonian leader guy (who's name I forget, but GR will remind me): HAhaha! You shall never move from that spot again, unless you like being CARVED UP!

*Phone rings, Shake grabs phone THROUGH laser rings as thought hey aren't even there*

Shake: Hello?

Plutonian guy: Ack! You can't do that! You vill drop dead, any second now!

Plutonian subordinant: Um, those are just disco lights man.

Plutonian leader: No way! The installer said they were laser security rings and that they would totally carve up people!

----------

Ya know it seems to me that the ATHF gets all the villians who are failures. All of them are failures at what they do except, well, Dr. Weird. He's just completely insane, and sorta causes horrible dangers to the Hunger Force without even realizing it most of the time. When DA MOVIE is released, Dr. Weird should be the main threat, and it should flow like an animutation.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 4th March 2005

Stupid or not, they're better than any Plutonians I KNOW.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Lord Neo - 6th March 2005

Apparently I'm a mooninite, or at least my profile says that, I don't remember becoming one though

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 6th March 2005

You can't just BECOME a Mooninite! You have to be born as one!

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 6th March 2005

No, GR, that's not true; you can immigrate, just like say some Italian person who comes to America can become and American. In the same way, someone who adopts the ways and lifestyle of the Moon-culture can become a Mooninite. I've been inducting honorary Gorons for years now, and they're not flesh & blood Gorons like I am...

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 6th March 2005

This is different though.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 6th March 2005

Goron is their RACE, not nationality! The goron people live in the nation of... Goronia... So, people joining it would be Goronians.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 8th March 2005

The nation is HYRULE, my friend---ever hear of it? Capital city is Goron City---the sovereign lord of this realm is a certain GORON EMPEROR---know any?

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 9th March 2005

Um, Hyrule Castle Town is the capital city of Hyrule... You know, the human ruler of all Hyrule, the king? That guy who has inherited the light force from eons ago? It's most prevelant in the princesses, but apparently the kings can do stuff like... live for 100 years without aging.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - A Black Falcon - 9th March 2005

And then die, like the king does in every single Zelda game where a king of Hyrule (or wherever) appears... :)

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 9th March 2005

Poor, simple humans. Basing their views of Hyrule---nay, their entire EDUCATIONS about Hyrule--on a videogame? Now I know why you humans are forever troubled with economic and social problems. That's a videogame, children---a game made for humans, so of course the king is human in it! Nintendo got my permission before they did that. I was sick that day, so my Royal Physicians limited me to a bit part---the nefarious dancing scene, etc.
I hope that clears it up for you!

So what like, Hyrule Castle Town is actually ruled by a 1 inch high one ton goron with the same name as a much larger Darunia in Death Mountain? So like, it's YOUR fault that Ganondorf destroyed everything that is real? That's a relief, I thought a human dropped the ball there...

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 9th March 2005

So what like, Hyrule Castle Town is actually ruled by a 1 inch high one ton goron with the same name as a much larger Darunia in Death Mountain? So like, it's YOUR fault that Ganondorf destroyed everything that is real? That's a relief, I thought a human dropped the ball there...

*Sigh*

It's so hard for these *scoff* HUMANS to understand even the simplest things....

...that was just a game. Yes, I do rule over Hyrule Castle Town (it's the Goron Empire's premier industrial city; turning out masks, Hyrulian shields, and green potions at a rate that'd make your head spin! Ganondorf is a CARTOON CHARACTER, NOT A REAL PERSON---he was just in the game, played by an actor. Chripes, you need to discern REALITY from VIDEOGAMES!*

*(whereas I do not (have to.)

Ganondorf was played by an actor? This whole time I thought he was CG... So like, you are telling me that in reality Ocarina of Time is full CG with an FMV for every possible angle you can look in? Yeesh, learning something new every day... Not only is Ocarina of Time the game INSIDE the Ocarina of Time game, but it has two whole different thingamijiggers at once at once!

Ya know, I do have to wonder, with all the times you have killed us, what exactly has your little brain (heheheh) done to explain why we, um... keep coming back to life?

No matter, I have to check up on another patient now Darunia.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 10th March 2005

Trying to over complicate things--how typical. Ganondorf was played by an actor, 41-year old, Dutch-born Hans Jorgensdorf. They wire-framed him, like with Jar Jar Binks, and then added the CG skin. What's not to get? And since I'm a solipsist, you keep regenerating (after I kill you) because I will it to be so. These matters tire me---my precious time is better spent on things that aren't YOU.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 10th March 2005

Yeah, but if I know that I exist and you know that you exist, wouldn't that mean that we both exist?

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 11th March 2005

It would, but how do I know that you exist? I never will. And you'll never know I EXIST... so let's both be solipsists. That's impossible, because if solipsism is real, it can only be real for one person. So, let's just agree to disagree---you stupid figment of my imagination! :)

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 11th March 2005

I agree to disagree with your agreement.

Something like that...Do the hustle!!

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 11th March 2005

The major problem with that logic is that it is far more reasonable to believe everyone has their own unique personality than to believe that one, just one person, is real and everyone else is an automaton. All the evidence points to the former. The latter has no evidence to support it and is overly complicated. Thus, logic supports that you are a silly little little... little... goron. Swish!

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Darunia - 11th March 2005

I've obviously just been kidding about all this time about solipsism, but I do find the concept intriguing, so I shall continue this discussion:

The major problem with that logic is that it is far more reasonable to believe everyone has their own unique personality than to believe that one, just one person, is real and everyone else is an automaton. All the evidence points to the former. The latter has no evidence to support it and is overly complicated. Thus, logic supports that you are a silly little little... little... goron. Swish!

Why is that far more reasonable? Reason is relative to one's self. What's reasonable for you may not reasonable for 6 billion other people. Do you REALLY know that there are other people out there? You've always lived believing so, and sometimes other people's personalities can be so deep--but is it ever really ever possible to KNOW or simply to BELIEVE? What evidence points to "the former"? Logic supports either one. Don't take this reply as combattive in nature; but I do so enjoy philosophical debates. :love:

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Great Rumbler - 11th March 2005

I'd say that it's impossible that I'm the only person and everyone and everything else is simply my imagination because it probably would not be possible for one human mind to dream up and sort through so many different people and things.

Moonenites vs Plutonians - Dark Jaguar - 11th March 2005

Absolute proof is an impossibility, but proof ENOUGH is easily possible. The question is the standard you use. Experience is relative, but what is and isn't logical is not. I mean, a logical method of thinking. The only standard that has provided real answers is the scientific method.

Allow me to provide something for you. Observe your own behavior relative to others around you. You may notice that you are no more complex than any other human being. By observing that other person, you show they exist. The idea that it is all a dream state is nice, but there is no evidence at all to show that. In order to prove that, you can't just come UP with an explanation. Just coming up with an explanation that doesn't contradict what you see is NOT evidence. This is something a lot of people don't seem to get. Evidence is actually having some sort of observable PROOF that can ONLY be explained by your explanation.

For example, coming up with a theory of gravity where unicorns are involved is all well and good, but the only way to prove it is to observe something that can ONLY be explained by that theory. Have you ever seen anything about this world that can ONLY be explained by a "god dream" theory? If you do, then you have proof. Until then, there is no evidence for that. If you have no evidence, then according to the scientific method, you can't believe in it. You can believe in it as a matter of faith, but not as a matter of fact.

What is a fact? Well, according to most skeptics, a fact is any theory or idea that has such a volume of evidence that it becomes reasonable to offer temporary agreement.

What is the volume of evidence that shows all humans are unique individuals? Well, they all behave the same as you might in a given circumstance. That about sums ALL of it up really. With that in mind, the simplest explanation, the one with the lowest number of elements needed to explain it, is that all humans really are alike and thus have their own personalities. A more complicated one that doesn't contradict the findings is that a single human somewhere is generating this all as a dream, but one, that is more complicated. That suggest that one person actually has a super powerful brain that manages to create a lot of human personalities, and at the same time is so strained that what is left is exactly as capable as the personalities it created. As I stated above, there is no evidence to support this.

But more than that, I must add that I can't humor this idea at all, namely because I am self aware myself. They always demand I offer some evidence that I am self aware and not a doll, but I really don't need to. They are the one making the claim, and I already have all the evidence I need to the contrary. The one making the outragious claim is the one with the burden of proof.

There, does that make it clear to you? This is all from a scientific perspective mind you, one I really enjoy. Now, a perspective of faith is totally illogical. I do use faith a lot, a lot, myself because, well, sometimes I just don't need, or want, proof. I never will claim anything I have faith in without proof is a fact though.