Tendo City
Who the hell is deanna - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Who the hell is deanna (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 18th February 2005

Oh yes, the person who hasn't seen it sure has a lot of credibility when telling others to see the movie! :)

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 18th February 2005

As Good As It Gets is a great movie, and all of you are dumb for not having seen it.

ABF is especially dumb because he thinks that he's psychic and can tell if a movie is good or not without knowing anything about it. Idiote.

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 18th February 2005

Isn't As Good as it Gets some sort of romantic comedy? I dunno, I remember the name... but nothing else...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1318&stc=1]

The name does sound like a name for a romantic comedy, yes, but I guess it isn't...

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 18th February 2005

At least I know enough about it to know that it's not a romantic-comedy. I have seen a little bit of it one time when it came on TV.

Quote:As Good As It Gets is a great movie, and all of you are dumb for not having seen it.

I can't watch every good movie that gets made, but at least I try unlike others here. On a semi-related note, I bought Dark City on DVD today and I started watching it. Cool movie.

Quote:Oh yes, the person who hasn't seen it sure has a lot of credibility when telling others to see the movie!

I was just stating in general that when someone tells you to see a movie is because that movie is good. Besides I've heard a lot about it, including that it earned Jack Nicholson an Oscar, which means something.

They say it's a good movie because they liked it. Whether that means I would like it as well is an open question.

Well since you hate everything that is good, I'm going to guess that you're going to hate it.

Of course, OB1, isn't it obvious that anyone who likes anything at all different from you hates things that are good?

It's because ABF doesn't understand the real meaning of Quality.

Actually, I don't know, but saying that makes me feel smart.

A Black Falcon Wrote:Of course, OB1, isn't it obvious that anyone who likes anything at all different from you hates things that are good?

I would certainly hope so.

Rolleyes

Quality!!

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 18th February 2005

Because the two main characters are casted by two of the most talented actor/actresses out there, it's funny and sad at the same time.

And you get to see Helen Hunt's butt crack. That alone is worth it.

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 18th February 2005

Ryan Wrote:And you get to see Helen Hunt's butt crack. That alone is worth it.

You and your Helen Hunt fixation. It's really quite creepy.

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 18th February 2005

EdenMaster Wrote:You and your Helen Hunt fixation. It's really quite creepy.

Where do you think this obsession began?

With the butt crack, man. She has the world's most beautiful butt. I'd gladly wipe her ass with my hands. Even if she had the runs.

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 19th February 2005

Ryan Wrote:I'd gladly wipe her ass with my hands. Even if she had the runs.

:S

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 19th February 2005

Okay sorry but that is very disgusting... no excuse for that...

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 19th February 2005

Lol

That was disgusting!

Rofl

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 19th February 2005

You should start the Helen Hunt fanclub, Ryan.

Who the hell is deanna - Smoke - 16th March 2005

Ryan Wrote:DeAnna's. It took me five years to get Mapel's, and five minutes to get hers.
All I had to do to get Mapel's pic was look at the properties of her avatar at the Gaming-Age forums and follow it back to it's source. She had a bunch of personal pics of her graduaction, house, pets, etc. She now lives in a big jar in my basement.

Oh and nobody here has seen a pic of me either. At least not one that's more recent than about 1981.

Great Rumbler Wrote:Yeah, that's probably never going to happen. Unless it's like maybe two or three people from here accidentally meeting at an airport in New York through mere chance and then they go on a wild and hilarious adventure to find Peg Leg Steve's lost treasure that's at the bottom of Lake Erie.

The Goonies 2: Electric Boogaloo

Great Rumbler Wrote:I can't watch every good movie that gets made, but at least I try unlike others here. On a semi-related note, I bought Dark City on DVD today and I started watching it. Cool movie.

I love Dark City. Another great movie with the word dark in the title is Donnie Darko. It's one of my all time favorite movies.

Ryan Wrote:And you get to see Helen Hunt's butt crack. That alone is worth it.

That movie has inspired many a masturbatory session.

Oh and Dark Jaguar's a girl? WTF??!!

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 16th March 2005

Quote:Oh and Dark Jaguar's a girl? WTF??!!

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 16th March 2005

Smoke must be forgetful... how could he have missed that, even with as rarely as he comes around here?

Quote:All I had to do to get Mapel's pic was look at the properties of her avatar at the Gaming-Age forums and follow it back to it's source. She had a bunch of personal pics of her graduaction, house, pets, etc. She now lives in a big jar in my basement.

... how nice...

Why would someone make a site like that anyway?

Who the hell is deanna - Smoke - 16th March 2005

A Black Falcon Wrote:Smoke must be forgetful... how could he have missed that, even with as rarely as he comes around here?

Somebody said something about it over MSN but I thought they were joking. You mean they weren't joking?

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 16th March 2005

As far as we know, no. DJ is annoying evasive, of course, and hasn't actually said "It is definitely true"... but as far as we know it is.

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 16th March 2005

It's true.

With the available evidence we have [scant though it is] put together with some rather criptic remarks that DJ made when confronted with said evidence, I think we can safely assume that this is the sake.

Who the hell is deanna - Smoke - 17th March 2005

How did you guys find out though?

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 17th March 2005

It took a number of searches on Google as well as the URL to DJ's old site. A careful search of the guest list yeilded the answers.

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 17th March 2005

Yes, they read a guest book entry from someone and assumed it could only mean one thing. It's pretty much an open and shut case now isn't it?

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 17th March 2005

It seems like quite an absurd thing to lie about, but that's just me.

And besides, SAILOR MOON. I mean, come on, that one's a no brainer really.

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 18th March 2005

But of COURSE!

So then, if that is what you want to continue to think, no problem.

Who the hell is deanna - lazyfatbum - 18th March 2005

And what was the oldest girl's name on Full House?

I MADE MY POINT CLEAR

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 18th March 2005

Quote:But of COURSE!

So then, if that is what you want to continue to think, no problem.

If it's not the true, all you have to do is say so. :p

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 18th March 2005

lazyfatbum Wrote:And what was the oldest girl's name on Full House?

I MADE MY POINT CLEAR

Lol Thanks for making me laugh out loud at work, lazy. Thank heavens I wasn't drinking anything at the time.

So true!!

But seriously, DJ is definitely a girl. No GUY would ever let people think that he was a girl and not even try to correct them. Unless he was some creep in a chatroom. DJ doesn't understand that, doesn't see the logic in that. And that is because SHE'S A GIRL.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 18th March 2005

lazyfatbum Wrote:And what was the oldest girl's name on Full House?

I MADE MY POINT CLEAR

Rofl OB1 beat me to it...but THAT was funny.LolLolLol

And it would be nice to know if DJ was a girl or a guy...because what does it matter if IT won't show us a picture or give out any personal information, the least IT could do is tell us if IT is a HE or a SHE!!!

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 18th March 2005

DJ likes the game of making people unsure and have to figure it out (guess, generally)... it's annoying for everyone else, but true.

Only a girl would do that though, you see. Or a gay man.

Ya never know.

Gotta cover all your bases there eh? Just have an insult ready in case something goes terribly wrong?

Well okay then...

ABF has it exactly right. At first my total lack of this data was just because I honestly didn't see any benefit in people knowing. IT defined very neutral treatment, and it was better than otherwise. Now it's because I like the mystery. It's a game to me, as he said. The truth can be found in many ways, as it turns out. On THIS site, the evidence for a definitive answer is hidden all over my posts in the message board. I've left enough clues that anyone who would take up such a quest would find the answer well enough. Basically, I want people to WORK for such data. They will have earned the knowledge upon completion of da quest. As of yet, no one here has even STARTED the quest though. Maybe it's too hard?

OB1: Oh I get it, this is the part where I say "there's no way it's too hard for me! You''re on, I can figure this thing out!" right? Hahaha... WELL I WILL! You'll see!

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 18th March 2005

I found a thread that said "I will NEVER get a cell phone" and from that I concluded you MUST be a guy.

Posted by Dark Jaguar on January 3, 2003.

Quote:..Anyone besides Karen and I see the hilarious contradiction in the statement "I wish we had some...fanboys here so we could have a real debate"?

Huh.

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 18th March 2005

GR: What's that quote (and the context)? It's confusing.

Quote:ABF has it exactly right. At first my total lack of this data was just because I honestly didn't see any benefit in people knowing. IT defined very neutral treatment, and it was better than otherwise. Now it's because I like the mystery. It's a game to me, as he said. The truth can be found in many ways, as it turns out. On THIS site, the evidence for a definitive answer is hidden all over my posts in the message board. I've left enough clues that anyone who would take up such a quest would find the answer well enough. Basically, I want people to WORK for such data. They will have earned the knowledge upon completion of da quest. As of yet, no one here has even STARTED the quest though. Maybe it's too hard?

Too hard? Maybe... but it sure seems like it's been proven with that website. So why should people continue to 'play'?

She's just being DJ. Pay no attention. DJ is a girl. You see, DJ's responses to this very topic immediately tell me that she's not a guy. No (straight) male would let people think that they're a girl. No way.

Quote:OB1: Oh I get it, this is the part where I say "there's no way it's too hard for me! You''re on, I can figure this thing out!" right? Hahaha... WELL I WILL! You'll see!

See what?

Haha, your certainty is suspect saying something like that. So what, do you think you know my gender for certain or not? Make up your mind.

I know your sexual preference. :)

But I'd bet my entire dvd collection that you're a girl. ;)

That would require some sort of actual INTEREST in it you know.

Second, are you ACTUALLY making that bet, officially? I'm not offering up anything myself of course, but, is that the truth? Are you... that certain?

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 19th March 2005

Quote:GR: What's that quote (and the context)? It's confusing.

That's what I wanted to know to, but apparently there is no context. Interestingly enough, the next post after that was OB1 saying "Karen?", but no more was said of this.

Quote:So what, do you think you know my gender for certain or not? Make up your mind.

I want to believe!

Ah, but anyway...