Tendo City
Who the hell is deanna - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Who the hell is deanna (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 11th February 2005

Unless...DJ really IS an alien!! I KNEW IT!!

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2005

Yeah, have to agree about the TC Reunion. Not going to happen.

Quote:I still stand by my discovery and investigatory prowess!!

It looks like decent evidence, but it COULD not be true... but if DJ really wanted to disprove it (and leave it a mystery or whatever) I'd think that more than just 'it might not be true' would be needed... as it is it just leaves us all wishing that DJ would say more without actually disproving that information...

Quote: Then OB1 gets all huffy about it so I decide to not say my name JUST to annoy him.

Then let everyone see it except for OB1 and make them promise to never show him it. :evil:

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 11th February 2005

Haha, do it!

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 11th February 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:Yeah, that's probably never going to happen. Unless it's like maybe two or three people from here accidentally meeting at an airport in New York through mere chance and then they go on a wild and hilarious adventure to find Peg Leg Steve's lost treasure that's at the bottom of Lake Erie.

I live right by Lake Erie! Grab a snorkel and head on over! The treasure will be OURS*!

*ours denotes mine

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 11th February 2005

Yay!

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 11th February 2005

One small problem with that plan ABF, GR totally promised he wouldn't tell and "wanted to annoy OB1", but he lied to my IM unflinching :D. Turns out after "finding out" himself he ran straight TO OB1.

But yeah I have no real legitimate reason to hide this do I? Oh well... I find amusement in really stupid stuff sometimes...

*Sees bag blowing in the wind* Oh... it's so beutiful... It's like everything in this world is part of a huge plan and I'm just one part of it... Seeing something like this tells me everything's going to be okay...

God: It's just some trash blowing in the wind! Do you have ANY idea how complicated your circulatory system is?!

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2005

Quote:One small problem with that plan ABF, GR totally promised he wouldn't tell and "wanted to annoy OB1", but he lied to my IM unflinching . Turns out after "finding out" himself he ran straight TO OB1.

GR likes to copy OB1 in almost everything he does (except for politics, where he copies Weltall...), so that isn't surprising... :D

Quote:But yeah I have no real legitimate reason to hide this do I? Oh well... I find amusement in really stupid stuff sometimes...

You have a legitimate reason if you want to annoy the other people here. Otherwise, not really. :)

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2005

Quote:One small problem with that plan ABF, GR totally promised he wouldn't tell and "wanted to annoy OB1". Turns out after "finding out" himself he ran straight TO OB1.

Actually, at first I told OB1 that I knew, but refused to tell him. But then he kept bugging me until I showed him the web page that I got the info from. He bugged me some more because he couldn't find it, so then I practically had to shove the info in his face.

Quote:but he lied to my IM unflinching

As I recall our conversation went more like thist:

DJ: Hey, don't tell OB1, okay? It'll make him really mad!

GR: Hahaha! Okay!

He was mad for a while that I wouldn't tell him.

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 12th February 2005

Perhaps you should check the log again. I was totally refusing to tell you and you were all "hey it's cool, I'll keep it a secret from OB1, it'll be great!".

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 12th February 2005

Hmm, those two stories can't both be true... either GR was just joking when he said he wouldn't tell OB1 (or didn't say it very seriously), or he said it more seriously and then told OB1 anyway. If the latter's true then GR probably shouldn't have told OB1... it's not nice to do things like that... I wouldn't do that. Like with biggah... I didn't tell anyone, I just told him that he should let other people know. :)

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2005

I don't have that log anymore, it got deleted along with a ton of other stuff a year or so ago.

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 13th February 2005

I am going on the record now and assuming that DJ is totally wicked hot.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 13th February 2005

Yeah she's probably right the opposite of me

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 13th February 2005

Umm..... awkward....

Anyway, that is a hilarious avatar Weltall. Yeah, funny avatar, that is the new topic.

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 13th February 2005

My avatar is better.

Vash is cool and all, but that is SO old. How can you use that avatar for so long now anyway? It's just tacky!

What are you staring at?

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 13th February 2005

This place really reminds me of 90210 sometimes.

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 13th February 2005

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Vash is cool and all, but that is SO old. How can you use that avatar for so long now anyway? It's just tacky!

What are you staring at?

I believe they're staring at this: [Image: image.php?u=24&dateline=1083368946]

OMG I found a picture of DJ!!! This is it, fellas!!!!

Yes thank you EdenMaster that was the joke.

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Yes thank you EdenMaster that was the joke.

I know :)

Do you ever intend to change your avatar? That thing will make you blind if you stare at it too long.

Indeed...

Ya know, I realize something... Homestar looks like a chuchu... You know, from Zelda. In the head area... Get a side profile of them both...

And if that's the case, what kind of jelly does a homestar chuchu drop? What powers does it give?

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 13th February 2005

No SpinnyShiggy anymore I see...

Who the hell is deanna - Geno - 13th February 2005

What's that in your avatar, EdenMaster? A South Park Canadian version of Auron from FFX?

EDIT: And I just happened to look at your custom title, which very clearly answers my question.

A Black Falcon Wrote:No SpinnyShiggy anymore I see...

Yes, it has once again receded into the shadows, hibernating, preparing for it's inevitable reappearance. Until then, Canadian Auron shall keep his space warm, because mark my words, Spinny Shiggy WILL return! Spinnier and Shiggier than ever!

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Indeed...Ya know, I realize something... Homestar looks like a chuchu... You know, from Zelda. In the head area... Get a side profile of them both...

Do you mean Homestar or Strong Bad? Strong Bad, I can kinda see, but Homestar doesn't look much like a ChuChu to me...

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 14th February 2005

Strongbad? I can't see that at all...

Get a side profile of a chu chu in Wind Waker, then a side profile of Homsar, er, Homestar... Those vacant eyes, that underbite consisting entirely of the lower lip which manages to be like a little flat outcropping you could land a plane on... That's what I noticed...

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 14th February 2005

Strongbad's design was inspired by Brak. And they used his voice (with an added lisp!) for Homestar. Or whatever that guy's name is. It's very obvious that those guys were huge fans of SGC2C.

[Image: strongbad.jpg] [Image: litb01.jpg]

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 14th February 2005

I haven't seen The Brak Show or SGC2C, but the ad for the Brak Show Volume 2 DVD is funny... :)

Yeah it is. :D Two DVDs for the price of two!

Who the hell is deanna - Geno - 14th February 2005

The red mask, the green eyes, the open mouth... yes, Strong Bad is very much the spitting image of Brak. Brak was always my favorite Space Ghost: Coast to Coast/Cartoon Planet character. :)

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 14th February 2005

OB1 Wrote:Yeah it is. :D Two DVDs for the price of two!

It's not even a deal! Why watch it for free when you could PAY FOR IT INSTEAD?? :D

Lol

Who the hell is deanna - Geno - 15th February 2005

It's amusing how Adult Swim doesn't even pretend to be all high and mighty to try and sell stuff. Instead, they say exactly what's on their viewers' minds, whereas other advertisements make up their viewers' minds for them.

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 15th February 2005

Yup...

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 15th February 2005

You say that, but then again when Adult Swim is bought out to advertise OTHER products on their little text displays, they show no shame at all. It's rather insulting really.

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 15th February 2005

Erm

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 15th February 2005

Yeah you know it!

Who the hell is deanna - Geno - 15th February 2005

[Image: What.gif]

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 15th February 2005

I'll tell you what, it's a running gag of horribly drawn pictures... Seriously, what's up with that?

Lol @ DJ

You see, deanna, she has blocked my posts because I annoy her so, she is often confused by the things that GR and I do. She only sees his posts, not mine.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1272&stc=1]

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 15th February 2005

Quote:I'll tell you what, it's a running gag of horribly drawn pictures... Seriously, what's up with that?

OB1 and GR being stupid, that's what.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 16th February 2005

Quote: Lol@ DJ

You see, deanna, she has blocked my posts because I annoy her so, she is often confused by the things that GR and I do. She only sees his posts, not mine.

Lol ohhhh, thats a weird reason to block you :D

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 16th February 2005

Quote:OB1 and GR being stupid, that's what.

Which there's certainly nothing wrong with.

Hey, I got a new avatar! Whee!

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 16th February 2005

deanna Wrote:Lol ohhhh, thats a weird reason to block you :D

No she didn't block my posts because of the weird stuff that we do, just because I annoy her. She's a little baby, you see.