Tendo City
Who the hell is deanna - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Who the hell is deanna (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 6th February 2005

Ryan Wrote:DeAnna's. It took me five years to get Mapel's, and five minutes to get hers.
wait...did you not want my picture? :crap: I am so confused...

:shake:

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 6th February 2005

Mapel Girl is one of the original members here, and for years and years, I tried to get her picture, though I failed constantly. Then, she gave pictures out to people and told many of them not to let me see... until it was posted, I had never seen her before.

I was just comparing that to how easily I found yours (in your TC profile). Didn't mean that I didn't want it. :D

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 6th February 2005

For a while at some points after she left TC Mapel had her picture as her MSN image, you know... but I guess not many people here talked to her on MSN after she left.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 7th February 2005

Ryan Wrote:Mapel Girl is one of the original members here, and for years and years, I tried to get her picture, though I failed constantly. Then, she gave pictures out to people and told many of them not to let me see... until it was posted, I had never seen her before.

I was just comparing that to how easily I found yours (in your TC profile). Didn't mean that I didn't want it. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Oh...:confused2

Ok...What

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 7th February 2005

So the only mystery members we have are DJ, OB1, and ABF. Everyone else has posted their picture, I think. Has ASM?

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 7th February 2005

Well...why don't they want to show their pictures?

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 7th February 2005

Because they're all actually female, but don't want to let on.

That may be true with DJ, and OB1's just stubborn, but I have my own theory about ABF. Judging from his dislike of the outdoors, I'm guessing that he's afraid of light. A flash from a camera might send him scurrying under the fridge, and we all know how hard it was to get him from there last time.

Who the hell is deanna - Weltall - 7th February 2005

I still think ABF is also a girl, and that he and OB1 secretly love each other.

Plausible, but all is speculation until we get pictures.

Until then, all I have are my mental images of what they may look like, which are as follows (in order, ABF, DJ, and OB1)

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 8th February 2005

Maybe ABF is really a tiger-bot and he doesn't want to expose his terrible secret to the world!!

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 8th February 2005

Hey as soon as either DJ or ABf show themselves I will too!

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 8th February 2005

I don't think ASM has posted a picture here, no. I probably will at some point, but I'm not really comfortable with disclosing personal information on the internet...

Yes because then the government will get you.

Yes, God knows we're all crazy psychos who want to get your personal information so that we can stalk you! Besides how exactly is a picture of yourself personal "information"? Okay, we now know what you look like and that you live in Maine, yes I do believe that's all we'll need to steal your credit card and social security number.

DJ has written at length about such things before and I mostly agree. :)

Pansy.

But DJ is also a paranoid weirdo. :)

Hey GR! I've seen your face, know what your full name is, and know that you live in Oklahoma, so I'm going to start stealing your identity, mmkay? Also, I've sent a deranged sociopath over to your house to stalk you.

That doesn't make her any less right about it... :)

You make it sound so irrational, but it isn't ALL irrational for sure...

Who the hell is deanna - Fittisize - 8th February 2005

You both are cowards, end of story. Especially OB1, who talks all this smack about not posting a pic but doesn't do it himself.

Quote:but it isn't ALL irrational for sure...

Most of it is.

Quote:I've seen your face, know what your full name is, and know that you live in Oklahoma, so I'm going to start stealing your identity, mmkay?

Okay!

Quote:But DJ is also a paranoid weirdo.

Well, yeah, but that doesn't excuse ABF!

Who the hell is deanna - Sacred Jellybean - 8th February 2005

This needs to be posted.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 8th February 2005

That hurts...I'm not like that

:bummed:

I tried to gain attention by making lots of hilarious comics...but it didn't work.

Fittisize Wrote:You both are cowards, end of story. Especially OB1, who talks all this smack about not posting a pic but doesn't do it himself.

*sigh*

Need I explain how this works again?

deanna Wrote:That hurts...I'm not like that

:bummed:

Don't be offended, he just wanted an excuse to post that.

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 8th February 2005

:nono: So he wanted the attention after all...

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 8th February 2005

OB1 Wrote:Hey as soon as either DJ or ABf show themselves I will too!

Sounds like an excuse to me. You know they won't so why not be the bigger person and just get it over with? So childish.

Of course it's an excuse, but has anyone ever said OB1 is fully rational?

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 9th February 2005

Not until now...

OB1 is fully rational

:D

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 9th February 2005

None of you guys are fully rational, I swear.

Of course I'm not fully rational either, which means that TC is like some insane internet asylum for hopeless crazies.

hehe I like that word...'crazies'

I could say that all day *crazies crazies crazies...*

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 9th February 2005

Quote:Of course I'm not fully rational either, which means that TC is like some insane internet asylum for hopeless crazies.

Not true! There's probably one person here who doesn't fit that description... maybe... somewhere... ... lurking?

That is impossible! We're all crazy here, because TC is a giant blackhole from which no insanity can escape! WE'VE GONE BEYOND THE EVENT HORIZON!!! *is cruched by intense crazy-gravity*

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 9th February 2005

Yeah, you're probably right.

Wow...has anyone noticed that GR is the only one with enthusiasm about this weird topic we have strayed off to?

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 9th February 2005

deanna Wrote:Wow...has anyone noticed that GR is the only one with enthusiasm about this weird topic we have strayed off to?

Such is usually the case.

I'm always enthusiastic about EVERYTHING...unless it's France. Those guys suck.

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 10th February 2005

EM Wrote:Sounds like an excuse to me. You know they won't so why not be the bigger person and just get it over with? So childish.

Childish is the Tendo City motto that I live by here!

GR Wrote:I'm always enthusiastic about EVERYTHING...unless it's France. Those guys suck.

They make some really awesome movies. The Rules of the Game, The Grand Illusion, City of Lost Children, A Very Long Engagement, Amelie, Delicatessen, etc. Along with Spain they make the best movies in Europe today!

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 10th February 2005

Quote:They make some really awesome movies.

Alright, I'll give you that, but still those French people do suck...and they smell like cheese...

Who the hell is deanna - EdenMaster - 10th February 2005

*awaits Darunia to come see GR's French bashing*

Who the hell is deanna - Dark Jaguar - 11th February 2005

Ah yes, the picture thing :D. Well, the main reason I didn't post it at first was because I lacked the ability to (still do, aldo, maldo, waldo...). Someone asked me why I didn't post it, and I said that. Then someone else asked in like the same thread, so I said "um, privacy?". Really my goal was to keep any real physical data of myself in the real world from affecting anyone's behavior. I wanted people to hate me entirely due to what I said and acted like, hate me for ME, not my appearence :D. I wasn't in LOVE with it or anything, but that was my basic logic behind that and also not revealing my name (which may or may not be still hidden, only LL knows for certain as I actually stated it as a fact to him back when I really didn't care that much). Then OB1 gets all huffy about it so I decide to not say my name JUST to annoy him. Then GR "found out" my name through some very specious logic and questinable proof, at which point I decided not to reveal it just to see how long the joke could last. Turns out, pretty long. At this point I've decided everyone can find out for certain who and what I am at the "Uber TC meeting 2005, er, 2006, er, whenever" that we'll eventually have. It won't be nearly as big a deal as the arrival method of choice for lazy (being thrown out of a black van going at full speed while tied up and gagged by unsavory looking people), but it'll be... somewhat... interesting... Eh anyway, that event will culminate, for me anyway, with getting thrown out because I keep calling everyone by their online nickname only because I can't remember anyone's real name.

Who the hell is deanna - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2005

DJ, if anyone's going to hate you, it's going to be because of how you dodge around simple questions... :D

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 11th February 2005

I thought it was amazingly interesting...:nodding:

And they can't throw you out of the van for calling me DeAnna...because thats my name

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 11th February 2005

Quote:Really my goal was to keep any real physical data of myself in the real world from affecting anyone's behavior. I wanted people to hate me entirely due to what I said and acted like, hate me for ME, not my appearence

Only an ugly person would say that. :)

And btw, I seriously doubt there will ever be a TC reunion thingy or whatever.

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 11th February 2005

Quote:And btw, I seriously doubt there will ever be a TC reunion thingy or whatever.

Yeah, that's probably never going to happen. Unless it's like maybe two or three people from here accidentally meeting at an airport in New York through mere chance and then they go on a wild and hilarious adventure to find Peg Leg Steve's lost treasure that's at the bottom of Lake Erie.

Quote:Then GR "found out" my name through some very specious logic and questinable proof, at which point I decided not to reveal it just to see how long the joke could last.

I still stand by my discovery and investigatory prowess!!

Who the hell is deanna - deanna - 11th February 2005

Maybe shes like a beauty queen or something and doesn't want all of you who are rude to her to be nice all of the sudden...

Who the hell is deanna - Great Rumbler - 11th February 2005

Oh come on, we're not that rude!

Well, I'm not!

Most of the time.

Who the hell is deanna - OB1 - 11th February 2005

deanna Wrote:Maybe shes like a beauty queen or something and doesn't want all of you who are rude to her to be nice all of the sudden...

Girls who are really into games and anime and refuse to show their faces can't possibly be beauty queens. :)