Tendo City
Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! (/showthread.php?tid=2517)

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - UltraMarioMan - 31st January 2005

http://www.newgrounds.com/video/SWE3_med.mov

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Weltall - 31st January 2005

That was mildly entertaining. Probably like the real movie :D

Gee, but Obi-Wan sure looks like lazy did until he cut his hair.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - OB1 - 31st January 2005

Some of that was pretty damn funny. I laughed. The only thing that kind of annoys me are the haters going "LOL OMG that's JUSt like the MOVIE!111!1oneone", like Ryan just demonstrated over here.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Weltall - 31st January 2005

I didn't say it was just like the movie. I said it was mildly entertaining, as I expect the movie to be.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - OB1 - 31st January 2005

You separated those two sentences so it looked like you were saying "that's just like the movie".

You should read more.

If you did, you would see the obvious correllation between the two sentences, and would have known that the second sentence directly references the description of the video in the first; that it was mildly entertaining. If I wanted to say that the real movie would be like this spoof, I would have worded it like this: "That was mildly entertaining. It's probably just like the real movie will be :D"

For the record, even though I found the last two disappointing, and I think the entire series is above-average at best, I will reserve judgement until I see it. This does not mean I will approach it with an unbiased eye, however. I will go in, expecting it to be as lackluster as the last two, but hoping I'll be surprised.

Well I already know that you don't like the Star Wars prequels, and I've heard many people react to this little spoof the same way I thought you did, and you worded it in such a way that it could pretty easily be read differently (especially taking into considering my first two points), so... is it really that unbelievable that I thought you said that?

I don't think it's unbelievable that YOU thought so, because you defend Star Wars like it was your firstborn child.

... Well I don't think that I can speak for what someone else would think! If that makes any sense!

Seriously though, you hate SW... you like to make fun of SW pretty often, and anyone in my position who knows of your distaste for SW could have easily thought the same thing that I did.

But now this has just become ABF-stupid .

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Geno - 31st January 2005

I thought the spoof was hilarious. Nevermind the debates about Ryan's grammar.

There's nothing wrong with his grammar. I just thought he meant something else.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - UltraMarioMan - 31st January 2005

I thought it was funny in a spaceballsesq kinda way.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Great Rumbler - 31st January 2005

You know what's a cool movie? Tool Wars. That movie rocks.

... you mean Hardware Wars?

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Great Rumbler - 31st January 2005

So close!

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - OB1 - 1st February 2005

Yet so far.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Great Rumbler - 1st February 2005

Indeed. I want to get that movie on DVD.

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - OB1 - 2nd February 2005

Haha, I just noticed the reputation thing, Ryan. Nice one. Lol

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2005

Reputation?

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Great Rumbler - 2nd February 2005

That Star Wars video is awesome! MORE!!

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - Weltall - 2nd February 2005

OB1 Wrote:Haha, I just noticed the reputation thing, Ryan. Nice one. Lol
That was an act of curiosity, I never tried that before :D

Something funny I saw on the gaming age forums I'm stealing cuz well those guys suck! - OB1 - 2nd February 2005

I just added something to ABF's reputation. :D