Tendo City
It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=2465)

Pages: 1 2

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - EdenMaster - 19th January 2005

"Memorize" my playlist? I am aware of what songs are in my playlist, yes, but that's no different than being aware of what albums or soundtracks you have.

I obviously love Bad Religion, most who know me know this (and those who don't can be easily made aware by glacing at my playlist), and I like all their music. The number of songs they've written that I don't like I could count on one hand. So I've got a big list of them. Randomness works for me because, thruthfully, nearly a third of my music is Bad Religion :D so I figure I've got a pretty good shot of landing on one of their songs, and I'll listen and enjoy it. If I want to continue listening to BR, I can simply turn off random and let it go through the songs alphabetically. Same with any other bands in my collection, Green Day, They Might Be Giants, what have you. Even if I'm in a random music mood, if I land on somehting that's not quite in tune with what I want to hear, a new, better song is only a couple clicks away.

I've broken my collection into three groups: Video Game Music, Bad Religion, and everything else :D. But I play them all in one playlist in WinAmp, because my thinking is that if I want to listen to something in particular, it only takes me around 3 seconds to find and play it. I don't wanna have to change folders so I can stop listening to Bad Religion so I can hear son Soul Calibur or Green Day tunes. It just seems like an unnecessary hassle. You're just weird.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 19th January 2005

It seems like it'd be harder to memorize where all of the things are in your playlist than it would be to remember which playlists are in which folders... and I like having things seperated out (like all the music into seperate folders, not all the songs in one folder -- ick!) and organized by some (mostly) consistent system... I do the same with my bookmarks (though I haven't sorted it in a while now, the length of that list to sort is intimidating...), with the windows file system (where i install or put things), with tabworks, etc... once I choose a system of organization I generally stick with it. :)

After using this one for as long as I have, I can't imagine doing anything else for MP3s. One playlist (and would you then just put all your MP3s in one big unorganized folder?) would be so inconvenient...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Weltall - 19th January 2005

I have a complex but organized file structure. And, I have most of my MP3s named and sorted alpabetically by artist. I have nearly 10,000 songs in my list and I can find any in seconds.

I think that having multiple playlists is a huge pain in the ass.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 19th January 2005

I don't want a MP3 structure as simplistic as 'by author', though... I want categories. Internet radio in one playlist, burned music CDs in a folder (with subfolders for each CD), and game music in another folder (with those five subfolders full of folders with the music in them)... it is by first letter within each folder of course but I much prefer this structure. I think it's more effective and it's far, far easier than labelling every single track (though I do some of that).

I try to keep my windows file structure organized... though it's not totally perfect and there is definitely some overlap (like how I have wallpapers in one folder (and numerous subfolders) and other miscellaneous images in a seperate set of folders, or the three different 'miscelaneous small downloads' folders on the C drive, or how some DOS games are in the DOS games folder and others are in folders straight on the drive, etc...) for sure I think I do a decent job of it. It's pretty complex, of course, given how many things there are to manage...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 20th January 2005

All my MP3's are properly named, so there's no trouble in keeping things sorted.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 20th January 2005

But the point is that I don't want to sort them just by the name of the artist/album. :)

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 20th January 2005

:shake:

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 20th January 2005

:nodding:

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 21st January 2005

No. Absolutley not.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - EdenMaster - 22nd January 2005

A Black Falcon Wrote:But the point is that I don't want to sort them just by the name of the artist/album. :)

Why? It's so much easier to keep track of. Yes, each of my three MP3 directories has hundreds of files, but keeping them all in alphabetical order makes anything I want to listen to easy to find. What's so bad about keeping things alphabetical? It's a heck of a lot easier of a sustym than loading individual playlists. What a pain in the ass to do...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 22nd January 2005

Everything in one folder... shudder... bad! I like organization on my PC. Everything in one folder is, to me, as unorganized as it gets. It'd be like installing all programs on their default install paths... just wrong... I like my music sorted by category in the file tree just like I'd do with game screenshots or downloads. It's a simple and very effective solution... I just open the list I want and that plays! And it loops until I change playlists, which is nice. Massive playlists are so hideously hard to navigate... it is far, far easier to just go through and find the playlist I want. And putting things in seperate folders is both much more cleanly organized (only a few things in the folder instead of hundreds) and is really the only way to go when you use multiple playlists (remember, you have to be able to find them in the file tree easily...). I definitely think that a more complex MP3 folder file tree and multiple playlists is a much better, more organized, and more effective system than just tossing everything in together...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - EdenMaster - 22nd January 2005

:bang:

It's not disorganized though. Alphabetical order is a method of organization, it keeps things neatly in order. I'm also somewhat guilty of being a bit anal about my file names and ID3 tags. You'll note in my playlist that everything is artist name-song name with very, very infrequent deviations. Look at this:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1176&stc=1]

This is part of my main MP3 directory. This is not disorganized. This is a neat, orderly list that I can find anything in in a matter of seconds. I can't imagine doing it your way without pulling out my hair.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 22nd January 2005

It's ordered, but to me not organized. I do not like that kind of 'organization' at all... I like subfolders! It just doesn't look organized to me with all the files in one place... I'd have each thing (artist, game, whatever) in a seperate folder. :)

You're just weird.

:goron:

Just different from you. And some other people here agree with me about seperate playlists you know.

Some agree with me too :).

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 22nd January 2005

ABF, I'm going to be honest here and say that you're way of doing thing, more often that not, is...well...it's dumb. Having one playlist for everything is at least 100X easier than having to load another playlist when I want to listen to another song.

No, it's not. It's easier for you because that's what you are used to. Just like how the opposite applies for me.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Fittisize - 22nd January 2005

Well how many playlists do you have? And how many songs are in each playlist?

About 65, in four or five major categories... the largest number in the 'game cd music rips' folder. :)

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 23rd January 2005

65 playlists. Wow. :shake:

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 23rd January 2005

One playlist. Wow. :nono:

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 23rd January 2005

One playlist is better because it organizes all the songs in one easy-to-use playlist where finding a song is a simple as using the scroller on your mouse instead of diggin through 65 different playlists everytime you want to listen to a different kind of song.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 23rd January 2005

"one playlist with thousands of songs" and "easy to use" are mutually exclusive terms...

This is getting nowhere...

My conclusion: I'm right and you're from Planet Weirditude.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - LukeIsTerrified - 23rd January 2005

The reason why having one playlist is stupid:

If you give a shit about music besides the video-game stuff that most of you seem to listen to, you'll want to keep songs in their original album format. ie. The track order that they're supposed to be in. When you just stick a whole bunch of random songs into a playlist and alphabetise them, you lose that. Which is why I only put all of my songs in one playlist when I'm trying to show off how big it is. Otherwise have a lot of little playlists/folders, and sort them by track number instead of song title. And it's oh so organised. Just unbelievably so.

Now I'm going to listen to Kylie Minogue, motherfuckers.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Weltall - 23rd January 2005

You'll note that I do sort many of mine by track number.

But then in the file name (and/or ID3 tag) you'd need the band name, album name, track number, and track name... long and unecessarially complex when putting it in a folder for that band (and then subfolders for seperate albums if you wish) and then just having numbered files within that. :)

Oh, and LukeIsTerrified, this is equally true for videogame music if it's videogame music you burned off game CDs yourself...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Weltall - 23rd January 2005

The ID3 tags have seperate fields for that stuff, but I skirt that. I do it like this:

Title: 1-01 - Song Title (or just 01, if the album is a single disc)
Artist: Artist - Album Title

And you get the results I get in my list.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - EdenMaster - 24th January 2005

LukeIsTerrified Wrote:If you give a shit about music besides the video-game stuff that most of you seem to listen to, you'll want to keep songs in their original album format. ie. The track order that they're supposed to be in. When you just stick a whole bunch of random songs into a playlist and alphabetise them, you lose that.

What difference does that make? No song is made better by the song before or after it on it's original album (with some exceptions, such as Green Day's "Brain Stew" and "Jaded"). Obviously, I listen to songs in order on their CDs when I'm driving, or just playing them on my stereo. I don't get any more enjoyment out of listening to them in order than if they we're all jumbled around into a new order. Who would? That doesn't make sense. When I'm at my computer, I have many of my favorite songs right at my fingertips, so why not just press play and enjoy? Digging through multiple playlists like that, while it may be more organized, seems like far too much hassle when you want to hear something in particular.

Both of you have probably never made a custom music CD in your lives if original track order in your music is such a necessity.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 24th January 2005

I defintely never touch the random button and no, I have never made a mix CD. ... okay, I've never burned any music CDs, but if I was to it certainly wouldn't be some random mix.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - LukeIsTerrified - 24th January 2005

EdenMaster Wrote:What difference does that make? No song is made better by the song before or after it on it's original album (with some exceptions, such as Green Day's "Brain Stew" and "Jaded"). Obviously, I listen to songs in order on their CDs when I'm driving, or just playing them on my stereo. I don't get any more enjoyment out of listening to them in order than if they we're all jumbled around into a new order. Who would? That doesn't make sense. When I'm at my computer, I have many of my favorite songs right at my fingertips, so why not just press play and enjoy? Digging through multiple playlists like that, while it may be more organized, seems like far too much hassle when you want to hear something in particular.

Both of you have probably never made a custom music CD in your lives if original track order in your music is such a necessity.

I dunno, man. I guess music is all about songs to you which is cool and all, but it just seems weird to me. Other than the ones that are recorded with the intent of being marketed as singles, most songs are placed in a certain spot within the album for a reason. To me, listening to something like the Avalanches' Since I Left You out of order would be like watching the scenes to a movie out of order. Maybe Bad Religion doesn't pay any attention to this sort of thing and so neither do you. But for me, pretty much any album worth a damn is conscious of its progression from song to song and handles it accordingly.

And yeah, I make mix CDs. But hardly ever any for myself. They mostly just act as samplers for friends. If I do burn them for myself, there's usually a specific theme (ie. best of 2004, driving songs, songs to dance to, etc.). Throwing together 15 random songs that I like onto a disc wouldn't do it for me.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 24th January 2005

Some of Pink Floyd's songs lead into other songs, but that's about it for my playlist.

One playlists is nice, simple, and uncomplicated. It's just smart business.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - A Black Falcon - 24th January 2005

Can't you just admit that I have as much of a point from my perspective as you do from yours? I mean, I'd never agree with the statement that a single playlist is either simple or uncomplicated yet you say it like it's a fact...

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Great Rumbler - 24th January 2005

Quote:yet you say it like it's a fact...

It's been scientifically proven. By Stephen Hawking.

Yup, I'm sure...

Yes, it has. It was proven with science...and magic.

So you went outside in a black cape and said some magic words you found on the internet, and thus it is so?

You thilly gooth.

You know it's true!

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Weltall - 24th January 2005

My collection today hit the big milestone:

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Nick Burns - 24th January 2005

Holy Shit......

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - EdenMaster - 24th January 2005

LukeIsTerrified Wrote:I dunno, man. I guess music is all about songs to you which is cool and all, but it just seems weird to me. Other than the ones that are recorded with the intent of being marketed as singles, most songs are placed in a certain spot within the album for a reason. To me, listening to something like the Avalanches' Since I Left You out of order would be like watching the scenes to a movie out of order.

I guess I just can't see it from your perspective any more than you can see mine, but I've listened to plenty of different albums by plenty of different artists and for the most part (as I said, with exceptions), the song order doesn't seem to make a difference as much as the songs themselves.

All in how you look at it, I suppose. What can I say?

Dunno

Quote:My collection today hit the big milestone:

I see a large number of songs by Noriyuki Iwadare. A good choice.

It's that time again!! (The Winamp Playlist Thread) - Fittisize - 7th April 2006

I passed 2000 recently so I thought I'd celebrate by showing everybody.

[QUOTE]2140 tracks in playlist, average track length: 4:04
Playlist length: 145 hours 4 minutes 38 seconds
Right-click here to save this HTML file.

Playlist files:
1. 2pac - Changes (4:29)
2. 2Pac - Ghetto Gospel (3:58)
3. 2Pac - Hail Mary (5:09)
4. 2Pac - Lil Homies (3:45)
5. 2Pac - Shed So Many Tears (3:59)
6. 2pac - Thugz Mansion (4:06)
7. 2Pac - Until The End Of Time Feat R L (4:26)
8. 2Pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah (4:38)
9. 2Pac - Can't C Me (5:31)
10. 2Pac - Keep Ya Head Up (4:23)
11. 2Pac - Soldier Like Me (Ft. Eminem) (3:50)
12. 2Pac - Troublesome 96' (4:37)
13. 2Pac - 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (4:07)
14. 2Pac - All Bout U (4:36)
15. 2Pac - Brenda's Got A Baby (3:54)
16. 2Pac - Shorty Wanna Be A Thug (3:51)
17. 2Pac - The Uppercut (Ft. Edi & Young Noble) (3:50)
18. 2Pac - Holla At Me (4:55)
19. 2Pac - Out On Bail (3:54)
20. 2Pac - Skandalouz (4:08)
21. 2Pac - Temptations (5:01)
22. 2Pac - God Bless The Dead (4:23)
23. 2Pac - Got My Mind Made Up (5:12)
24. 2Pac - I Get Around (4:19)
25. 2Pac - Wonda Why They Call U (4:19)
26. 2Pac - Black Cotton (Ft. Eminem, Kastro & Young Noble) (5:03)
27. 2Pac - When We Ride (5:09)
28. 2Pac - California Love (Original Version) (4:45)
29. 2Pac - Loyal To The Game (Ft. G-Unit) (3:23)
30. 2Pac - Me Against The World (4:39)
31. 2Pac - Thug Passion (5:07)
32. 2Pac - How Do U Want It (4:48)
33. 2Pac - No More Pain (6:14)
34. 2Pac - Picture Me Rollin' (5:15)
35. 2Pac - Thugs Get Lonely Too (Ft. Nate Dogg) (4:48)
36. 2Pac - Check Out Time (4:39)
37. 2Pac - Heartz Of Men (4:43)
38. 2Pac - How Long Will They Mourn Me? (3:52)
39. 2Pac - N.I.G.G.A. (Ft. Jadakiss) (3:02)
40. 2Pac - So Many Tears (3:58)
41. 2Pac - Life Goes On (5:01)
42. 2Pac - Ratha Be Ya (4:13)
43. 2Pac - Toss It Up (4:44)
44. 2Pac - Unconditional Love (3:59)
45. 2Pac - Who Do You Love (3:28)
46. 2Pac - A Crooked Nigga Too (2:55)
47. 2Pac - All Eyez On Me (5:07)
48. 2Pac - Dear Mama (4:40)
49. 2Pac - Only God Can Judge Me (4:57)
50. 2Pac - Trapped (4:45)
51. 2Pac - Don't You Trust Me (4:55)
52. 2Pac - Run Tha Streetz (5:16)
53. 2Pac - Tradin War Stories (5:29)
54. 2Pac - Ain't Hard 2 Find (4:28)
55. 2Pac - California Love (Remix) (6:26)
56. 2Pac - Hennessey (Ft. Obie Trice) (3:27)
57. 2Pac - Hit Em Up (5:12)
58. 2Pac - To Live & Die In L.A. (4:33)
59. 2Pac - Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find (3:58)
60. 2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha (4:53)
61. 2Pac - Thug 4 Life (3:04)
62. 2Pac - Califonia Love (Bonus) (4:02)
63. 2Pac - Po Nigga Blues (Ft. Ron Isley) (3:39)
64. 2Pac - What'z Ya Phone # (5:09)
65. 2Pac - Hennessey (Ft. Edi & Sleepy Brown) (3:18)
66. 2Pac - A Crooked Nigga Too (Remix) (4:03)
67. 2Pac - Loyal To The Game (Ft. Big Syke) (4:21)
68. 3 Doors Down - Landing In London feat. Bob Seger (4:31)
69. 50 Cent - Outta Control Remix feat. Mobb Deep (4:17)
70. 50 Cent - Intro (0:41)
71. 50 Cent - In My Hood (3:51)
72. 50 Cent - This Is 50 (3:04)
73. 50 Cent - I'm Supposed To Die Tonight (3:51)
74. 50 Cent - Piggy Bank (4:15)
75. 50 Cent - Gatman And Robbin' feat. Eminem (3:46)
76. 50 Cent - Candy Shop feat. Olivia (3:29)
77. 50 Cent - Outta Control (3:21)
78. 50 Cent - Get In My Car (4:05)
79. 50 Cent - Ski Mask Way (3:05)
80. 50 Cent - A Baltimore Love Thing (4:17)
81. 50 Cent - Ryder Music (3:51)
82. 50 Cent - Disco Inferno (3:34)
83. 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit (3:57)
84. 50 Cent - Gunz Come Out (4:24)
85. 50 Cent - My Toy Soldier feat. Tony Yayo (3:44)
86. 50 Cent - Position Of Power (3:12)
87. 50 Cent - Build You Up feat. Jamie Foxx (2:55)
88. 50 Cent - God Gave Me Style (3:01)
89. 50 Cent - So Amazing feat. Olivia (3:16)
90. 50 Cent - I Don't Need Em (3:20)
91. 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It Remix feat. G-Unit (4:23)
92. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Louis Armstrong / Christmas I (2:54)
93. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Mel Torme / The Christmas Son (3:06)
94. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Kenny Burrell / Little Drumme (3:33)
95. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Al Hibbler / Silent Night (2:28)
96. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Ramsey Lewis / Twelve Days Of (2:23)
97. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Les Brown / Let It Snow, Let (2:37)
98. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Ramsey Lewis / What Are You D (3:28)
99. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Lionel Hampton / Swingle Jing (2:55)
100. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Louis Armstrong / Christmas N (2:40)
101. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Peggy Lee / Ring Those Christ (2:20)
102. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Soulful Strings / Sleigh Ride (2:45)
103. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Ahmad Jamal / Snowfall (2:38)
104. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Gene Ammons / Swingin' For Ch (2:10)
105. A Traditional Jazz Christmas - Ramsey Lewis / Christmas Blue (2:53)
106. Aaliyah - One In A Million (4:30)
107. Aerosmith - Dream On (4:27)
108. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (4:56)
109. AFI - The Leaving Song (2:44)
110. AFI - Silver and Cold (4:09)
111. AFI - This Time Imperfect (3:58)
112. Alan Jackson - Chattahoochie (3:56)
113. Alan Jackson - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere feat. Jimmy Buffet (3:53)
114. Alan Jackson - The Talkin Song Repair Blues (2:58)
115. Alan Jackson - There Goes My Heart (3:55)
116. Alan Jackson - Remember When (4:30)
117. Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want (4:44)
118. Alanis Morissette - Front Row (4:14)
119. Alanis Morissette - Baba (4:29)
120. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (4:09)
121. Alanis Morissette - Perfect (3:08)
122. Alanis Morissette - Thank U (4:18)
123. Alanis Morissette - Are You Still Mad (4:04)
124. Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket (3:41)
125. Alanis Morissette - Right Through You (2:56)
126. Alanis Morissette - Sympathetic Character (5:12)
127. Alanis Morissette - Forgiven (5:00)
128. Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good (4:17)
129. Alanis Morissette - The Couch (5:24)
130. Alanis Morissette - You Learn (3:59)
131. Alanis Morissette - Can't Not (4:35)
132. Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet (4:27)
133. Alanis Morissette - Mary Jane (4:40)
134. Alanis Morissette - UR (3:31)
135. Alanis Morissette - I Was Hoping (3:51)
136. Alanis Morissette - Ironic (3:49)
137. Alanis Morissette - Not the Doctor (3:47)
138. Alanis Morissette - One (4:40)
139. Alanis Morissette - Wake Up (4:53)
140. Alanis Morissette - Would Not Come (4:05)
141. Alanis Morissette - Unsent (4:10)
142. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (long mix) / (8:12)
143. Alanis Morissette - So Pure (2:50)
144. Alanis Morissette - Joining You (4:24)
145. Alanis Morissette - Heart of the House (3:46)
146. Alanis Morissette - Your Congratulations (3:54)
147. Albert King - You Sure Drive A Hard Bargain (3:21)
148. Albert King & Gary Moore - Stormy Monday [live] (10:19)
149. Alexisonfire - Pulmonary Archery (3:22)
150. Alexisonfire - Accidents (4:09)
151. Alexisonfire - No Transitory (3:18)
152. Alice In Chains - Dirt (5:17)
153. Alice In Chains - Don't Follow (4:22)
154. Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole (5:38)
155. Alice In Chains - Get Born Again (5:26)
156. Alice in Chains - Grind (4:45)
157. Alice In Chains - Heaven Beside You (5:28)
158. Alice In Chains - Heroin (3:37)
159. Alice In Chains - Man In The Box (4:46)
160. Alice In Chains - No Excuses (4:15)
161. Alice in Chains - Rooster (6:14)
162. Alice in Chains - Would (3:27)
163. Alison Krauss - You say it best when you say nothing at all (4:18)
164. Allan Jackson - There Might Be a Little Dust on the Bottle (3:40)
165. The Allman Brothers Band - Statesburo Blues (4:19)
166. Alvin and the Chipmunks - Please Christmas Don't Be Late (2:21)
167. AMP - Amp Army (4:37)
168. Ann Peebles - Tears In Heaven (4:32)
169. Ashanti - Colors Of The Wind (3:45)
170. Audioslave - #1 Zero (4:59)
171. Audioslave - Be Yourself (4:39)
172. Audioslave - Be Yourself (sessions @ AOL) (4:50)
173. Audioslave - Bring Em Back Alive (5:29)
174. Audioslave - Cochise (3:42)
175. Audioslave - The Curse (5:09)
176. Audioslave - Dandelion (4:38)
177. Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me (4:15)
178. Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me (sessions @ AOL) (4:20)
179. Audioslave - Drown Me Slowly (3:53)
180. Audioslave - Exploder (3:26)
181. Audioslave - Gasoline (4:39)
182. Audioslave - Getaway Car (4:59)
183. Audioslave - Heaven's Dead (4:36)
184. Audioslave - Hypnotize (3:26)
185. Audioslave - I Am The Highway (5:34)
186. Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light (5:17)
187. Audioslave - Light My Way (5:03)
188. Audioslave - Like A Stone (4:54)
189. Audioslave - Loud Love (sessions @ AOL) (4:54)
190. Audioslave - Man Or Animal (3:53)
191. Audioslave - One in the Same (live concert bootleg) (3:32)
192. Audioslave - Out Of Exile (4:51)
193. Audioslave - Out Of Exile (sessions @ AOL) (4:55)
194. Audioslave - Set It Off (4:23)
195. Audioslave - Shadow On The Sun (5:43)
196. Audioslave - Show Me How To Live (4:37)
197. Audioslave - Sleep Now in the Fire (sessions @ AOL) (3:39)
198. Audioslave - What You Are (4:09)
199. Audioslave - The Worm (3:57)
200. Audioslave - Yesterday To Tomorrow (4:33)
201. Audioslave - Your Time Has Come (4:15)
202. Austin Powers - Daddy Wasnt There (2:46)
203. Avril Lavigne - Nobodys Home (3:32)
204. B*Witched - Mickey (3:27)
205. B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Big Mama Thornton - Got My Mojo Working (3:46)
206. Backstreet Boys - Incomplete (3:54)
207. Bad Religion - Los Angeles Is Burning (3:20)
208. Bad Religion - Sorrow (3:21)
209. Bad Religion - American Jesus (3:17)
210. BB King & Albert Collins - Confessin' The Blues (4:32)
211. Beatles - Hey Jude (7:02)
212. Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (4:45)
213. Beatles - Yellow Submarine (2:37)
214. Big L - '98 Freestyle (2:09)
215. Big L - Holdin' It Down (4:39)
216. Big L & Jay-Z - 7 Minute Freestyle (7:07)
217. Billy Currington - Must Be Doing Something Right (3:52)
218. Billy Talent - Nothing To Lose (3:43)
219. Bing Crosby - Bing Crosby - Bing Crosby - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town1 (2:41)
220. Birthday - Its My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To) (2:17)
221. Black Ace - I Am The Black Ace (4:14)
222. Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie (3:39)
223. Black Sabbath - Iron Man (5:58)
224. Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground (3:21)
225. Blink 182 - Anthem Part Two (3:48)
226. Blink 182 - Online Songs (2:25)
227. Blink 182 - First Date (2:51)
228. Blink 182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard (0:42)
229. Blink 182 - Story Of A Lonely Guy (3:39)
230. Blink 182 - The Rock Show (2:51)
231. Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids (3:59)
232. Blink 182 - Roller Coaster (2:47)
233. Blink 182 - Reckless Abandon (3:06)
234. Blink 182 - Everytime I Look For You (3:05)
235. Blink 182 - Give Me One Good Reason (3:18)
236. Blink 182 - Shut Up (3:20)
237. Blink 182 - Please Take Me Home (6:07)
238. Blink 182 - I'm Lost Without You (6:42)
239. Blink 182 - Time To Break Up (3:12)
240. Blink 182 - Fuck A Dog (1:25)
241. Bloodhound Gang - Boom (4:05)
242. Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper (5:08)
243. Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling (3:05)
244. Bob Dylan - Cocaine Blues (5:43)
245. Bob Dylan - Desolation Row (11:18)
246. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone (6:09)
247. Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm (3:54)
248. Bob Seger - Turn the Page (5:03)
249. Bobby Blue Bland - I'll Take Care Of You (2:20)
250. Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law (2:17)
251. Bon Jovi - Who says you can't go home (feat. Sugarland) (3:50)
252. Bonnie Raitt & Buddy Guy - Feels Like Rain (4:32)
253. Boston - More Than A Feeling (4:45)
254. Bright Eyes - Haligh, Haligh, a lie, Haligh (4:43)
255. Bright Eyes - Lover I Dont Have To Love (3:59)
256. Brooks and Dunn - Play Something Country (3:14)
257. Bruce Springsteen - Sad Eyes (3:50)
258. Buddy Guy - Slow Blues (Instrumental) (6:48)
259. Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star (4:14)
260. Burl Ives - Nosed Reindeer (2:10)
261. Burl Ives - Silver And Gold (1:46)
262. Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas (1:22)
263. Burl Ives - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (1:36)
264. Bush - Glycerine (4:19)
265. Bush - Mouth (4:33)
266. Bush - Bone Driven (4:32)
267. Cameo - Word Up (4:18)
268. Canned Heat - Rollin' And Tumblin' (3:08)
269. Captain Tractor - The Last Saskatchewan Pirate (4:09)
270. Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting (3:17)
271. Carl Perkins - Mean Woman Blues (3:03)
272. Carl Perkins - Guitar Boogie (3:26)
273. Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and Jerry Lee Lewis - The Complete Million Dollar Session (11:46)
274. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (5:10)
275. Charles Brown - Let's Just Be Friends (3:05)
276. Chris DeBurgh - Lady In Red (4:17)
277. Christina Aguilera - Fighter (4:05)
278. Christmas - Christmas Blues (3:41)
279. Christmas Songs - Frosty the Snowman (2:12)
280. Christmas songs - Have a holly jolly christmas (2:15)
281. Christmas Songs - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (2:58)
282. Christmas Stories - How The Grinch Stole Christmas (21:32)
283. Christmas Stories - T'was The Night Before Christmas (3:48)
284. Chuck Berry - Deep Feeling (2:19)
285. Ciara - My Goodies (3:42)
286. Ciara - One Two Step feat. Missy Elliot (3:26)
287. Coldplay - Clocks (Acoustic) (4:06)
288. Coldplay - In My Place (3:50)
289. Coldplay - The Scientist (acoustic) (4:21)
290. Coldplay - Speed Of Sound (4:49)
291. Coldplay - Square One (4:47)
292. Coldplay - What If (4:57)
293. Coldplay - White Shadows (5:28)
294. Coldplay - Fix You (4:55)
295. Coldplay - The Scientist (5:11)
296. Coldplay - Clocks (5:06)
297. Coldplay - Talk (5:11)
298. Coldplay - X&ampY (4:34)
299. Coldplay - Speed of Sound (4:48)
300. Coldplay - A Message (4:45)
301. Coldplay - Low (5:32)
302. Coldplay - The Hardest Part (4:25)
303. Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea (3:59)
304. Coldplay - Twisted Logic (5:01)
305. Coldplay - 'Til Kingdom Come (4:10)
306. Corb Lund Band - Hair In My Eyes Like A Highland Steer (2:52)
307. Corb Lund Band - The Truck Got Stuck (2:59)
308. Craig Morgan - That's What I Love About Sunday (3:16)
309. Craig Morgan - Redneck Yacht Club (3:50)
310. Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm (3:54)
311. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary (3:09)
312. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Travellin' Band (2:08)
313. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising (2:19)
314. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner (2:45)
315. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born On The Bayou (5:15)
316. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Susie Q (4:35)
317. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cotton Fields (2:56)
318. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend (2:42)
319. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Hello Mary Lou (2:15)
320. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle (3:06)
321. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Good Golly Miss Molly (2:42)
322. Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Midnight Special (4:12)
323. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Someday Never Comes (4:00)
324. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Walk On The Water (4:40)
325. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bootleg (3:02)
326. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Commotion (2:42)
327. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Hey Tonight (2:42)
328. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop The Rain (2:28)
329. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son (2:20)
330. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River (2:34)
331. Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (11:04)
332. Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You (4:33)
333. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lodi (3:10)
334. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Sweet Hitch - Hiker (2:56)
335. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Looking' Out My Back Door (2:33)
336. Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Night Time Is The Right T (3:08)
337. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain (2:38)
338. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light (3:31)
339. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man (4:16)
340. Cypress Hill - Rock Superstar (4:22)
341. D12 - 12 World (3:10)
342. D12 - 40 Oz. (4:02)
343. D12 - 6 In The Morning (4:38)
344. D12 - American Psycho II feat. B-Real (3:44)
345. D12 - Bitch (4:57)
346. D12 - Bizarre (Skit) (1:22)
347. D12 - Bugz 97 (Skit) (1:05)
348. D12 - Commercial Break (1:12)
349. D12 - Dude (Skit) (1:14)
350. D12 - Get My Gun (4:34)
351. D12 - Git Up (4:03)
352. D12 - Good Die Young (5:56)
353. D12 - How Come (4:09)
354. D12 - I'll Be Damned (4:21)
355. D12 - Just Like U (3:32)
356. D12 - Keep Talkin' (Bonustrack) (4:28)
357. D12 - Leave Dat Boy Alone (5:23)
358. D12 - Loyalty (feat. Obie Trice) (5:54)
359. D12 - My Band (4:58)
360. D12 - Steve's Coffee House (Skit) (0:51)
361. D12 - U R The One (4:19)
362. Daddy Dewdrop - Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes' Love It) (2:51)
363. Daft Punk - Robot Rock (4:47)
364. Dance Mix '95 - Saturday Night (4:26)
365. Dave Clark Five - Hippy Hippy Shake (1:41)
366. Dave Mathews Band - Where Are You Going (3:57)
367. Dave Matthews - The Long Black Veil (acoustic) feat. Emmy-Lou Harris (4:23)
368. David Bowie - Golden Years (4:01)
369. David Bowie - I'm Afraid of Americans (Trent Reznor remix) (5:29)
370. Deadsy - The Key To Gramercy Park (3:10)
371. Deadsy - Brand New Love (4:34)
372. Death From Above 1979 - Blood on Our Hands (2:59)
373. Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights (2:57)
374. Death From Above 1979 - Go Home, Get Down (2:19)
375. Debra Laws - Very Special (4:26)
376. Default - Deny (3:55)
377. Default - You Can Count On Me (4:10)
378. Derrick and the Dominoes - Layla (7:04)
379. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath (3:54)
380. Dierks Bentley - Lot Of Leavin Left To Do (3:42)
381. Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer (4:42)
382. Diffuser - I Am (3:39)
383. Dirty Dozen Brass Band & Norah Jones - Ruler Of My Heart (2:56)
384. Disturbed - Avarice (2:56)
385. Disturbed - Awaken (4:29)
386. Disturbed - Believe (4:29)
387. Disturbed - Bound (3:54)
388. Disturbed - Breathe (4:23)
389. Disturbed - Conflict (4:35)
390. Disturbed - Darkness (3:58)
391. Disturbed - Decadence (3:27)
392. Disturbed - Deify (4:18)
393. Disturbed - Devour (3:54)
394. Disturbed - Down With the Sickness (4:38)
395. Disturbed - Droppin' Plates (3:49)
396. Disturbed - Fear (3:47)
397. Disturbed - Forgiven (4:15)
398. Disturbed - The Game (3:47)
399. Disturbed - Glass Shatters (3:56)
400. Disturbed - Guarded (3:23)
401. Disturbed - I'm Alive (4:42)
402. Disturbed - Intoxication (3:14)
403. Disturbed - Just Stop (3:46)
404. Disturbed - Land Of Confusion (4:50)
405. Disturbed - Liberate (3:31)
406. Disturbed - Meaning of Life (4:02)
407. Disturbed - Mistress (3:47)
408. Disturbed - Numb (3:44)
409. Disturbed - Overburdened (5:59)
410. Disturbed - Pain Redefined (4:09)
411. Disturbed - Prayer (3:41)
412. Disturbed - Remember (4:12)
413. Disturbed - Rise (3:58)
414. Disturbed - Sacred Lie (3:08)
415. Disturbed - Shout2000 (4:17)
416. Disturbed - Sons Of Plunder (3:50)
417. Disturbed - Stupify (4:34)
418. Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists (3:33)
419. Disturbed - Violence Fetish (3:23)
420. Disturbed - Voices (3:11)
421. Disturbed - Want (3:52)
422. Disturbed - Stricken (4:07)
423. Divinyls - I Touch Myself (1991) (3:44)
424. DJ Mike Llama - Llama Whippin' Experience (0:09)
425. DJ Mike Llama - Llama Whippin' Intro (0:05)
426. DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem (3:34)
427. Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (5:37)
428. Don McLean - American Pie (8:32)
429. Don McLean - Empty Chairs (3:27)
430. Dr. Dre - Ackrite (3:39)
431. Dr. Dre - Bang Bang (3:42)
432. Dr. Dre - Bar One (0:50)
433. Dr. Dre - Big Ego's (3:58)
434. Dr. Dre - Bitch Niggaz (4:13)
435. Dr. Dre - The Car Bomb (1:00)
436. Dr. Dre - Ed-Ucation (1:32)
437. Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre (3:42)
438. Dr. Dre - Fuck You (3:25)
439. Dr. Dre - Housewife (4:02)
440. Dr. Dre - Let's Get High (2:27)
441. Dr. Dre - Light Speed (2:41)
442. Dr. Dre - Lolo (Intro) (0:41)
443. Dr. Dre - The Message (5:29)
444. Dr. Dre - Murder Ink (2:28)
445. Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (2:41)
446. Dr. Dre - Pause 4 Porno (1:32)
447. Dr. Dre - Some L.A. Niggaz (4:25)
448. Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E (4:30)
449. Dr. Dre - The Watcher (3:26)
450. Dr. Dre - What's the Difference (4:04)
451. Dr. Dre - Xxplosive (3:35)
452. Dr. Dre with Snoop Dogg - Fuck Wit Dre Day (4:52)
453. Duran Duran - The Reflex (4:26)
454. The Eagles - Hotel California (6:31)
455. The Eagles - Hotel California (acoustic) feat. Eric Clapton (7:16)
456. Earl Hooker - Is You Ever Seen A One-Eyed Woman Cry (3:43)
457. Earl King - It Must Have Been Love (2:36)
458. Earshot - Not Afraid (4:33)
459. Edgar Winters Group - Frankenstein (4:46)
460. Edwin Collins - Never Met a Girl Like You (3:55)
461. Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) (4:45)
462. Ella Fitzgerald & Buddy Bregman Orchestra - Love For Sale (5:56)
463. Ella Mae Morse - Buzz Me (2:40)
464. Elmore James - Dust My Broom (2:58)
465. Elmore James Junior - Make A Little Love (3:08)
466. Elvis Costello with Brian Eno - My Dark Life (6:15)
467. Elvis Presley - I Cant Help Falling In Love With You (3:04)
468. Enrique Iglesias - Hero (4:09)
469. Eric Clapton - Blind Faith Sleeping In The Ground (4:47)
470. Eric Clapton - Classical Gas (5:13)
471. Eric Clapton - Cocaine (3:36)
472. Eric Clapton - Cream I'm So Glad (4:01)
473. Eric Clapton - Cream Rollin' and Tumblin' (4:44)
474. Eric Clapton - Cream Spoonful (live) (16:46)
475. Eric Clapton - Derek and the Dominos Crossroads (live) (8:36)
476. Eric Clapton - Derek and the Dominos Have You Ever Loved A Woman (6:54)
477. Eric Clapton - Howlin' Wolf Rockin' Daddy (3:48)
478. Eric Clapton - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers All Your Love (3:35)
479. Eric Clapton - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers Steppin' Out (2:30)
480. Eric Clapton - Layla (acoustic) (4:46)
481. Eric Clapton - Blues Before Sunrise (2:57)
482. Eric Clapton - Stormy Monday [Live] (12:49)
483. Eric Clapton - Mean Old World (3:52)
484. Eric Clapton - Third Degree (5:08)
485. Eric Clapton - Reconsider Baby (3:20)
486. Eric Clapton - Hoochie Coochie Man (3:15)
487. Eric Clapton - Cryin' (2:55)
488. Eric Clapton - Five Long Years (4:47)
489. Eric Clapton - I'm Tore Down (3:02)
490. Eric Clapton - Kind Hearted Woman [Live] (5:10)
491. Eric Clapton - Alberta (2:50)
492. Eric Clapton - How Long Blues (3:08)
493. Eric Clapton - Goin' Away Baby (4:01)
494. Eric Clapton - Blues Leave Me Alone (3:37)
495. Eric Clapton - Crossroads [Live] (5:48)
496. Eric Clapton - Alberta (acoustic) (3:44)
497. Eric Clapton - Sinner's Prayer (3:20)
498. Eric Clapton - Motherless Child (2:56)
499. Eric Clapton - It Hurts Me Too (3:19)
500. Eric Clapton - Someday After Awhile (4:28)
501. Eric Clapton - Rollin' & Tumblin' (4:11)
502. Eric Clapton - Standin' Round Crying (3:38)
503. Eric Clapton - To Make Somebody Happy (5:14)
504. Eric Clapton - Driftin' Blues (3:08)
505. Eric Clapton - Groaning the Blues (6:06)
506. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Riding with the King (4:23)
507. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Ten long years (4:40)
508. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Key to the highway (3:40)
509. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Marry you (4:59)
510. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Three o'clock blues (8:36)
511. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Help the poor (5:06)
512. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - I wanna be (4:45)
513. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Worried life blues (4:25)
514. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Days of old (3:00)
515. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - When my heart beats like a hammer (7:09)
516. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Hold on! I'm comin' (6:20)
517. Eric Clapton & B. B. King - Come rain or come shine (4:11)
518. Eric Clapton and George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (concert for Bangladesh) (7:05)
519. Esthero - Wikked Lil' Grrrls (4:18)
520. Etta James - Ball & Chain (6:40)
521. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (3:57)
522. Evanescence - Everybody's Fool (3:16)
523. Evanescence - Haunted (3:06)
524. Evanescence - Hello (3:40)
525. Evanescence - Imaginary (4:17)
526. Evanescence - My Immortal (4:24)
527. Evanescence - My Last Breath (4:07)
528. Evanescence - Taking Over Me (3:49)
529. Evanescence - Tourniquet (4:38)
530. Evanescence - Whisper (5:27)
531. Eve 6 - Heres To The Night (4:11)
532. Eve 6 - Inside Out (3:38)
533. Eve 6 - Promise (2:56)
534. Everlast - What It's Like (5:03)
535. Everlast - White Trash Beautiful (3:57)
536. Everlast - Broken (4:23)
537. Everlast - So Long (5:00)
538. The Exies - Ugly (3:18)
539. Faith Hill - A Room in my Heart (3:53)
540. Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot (5:14)
541. Finger Eleven - Absent Elements (4:00)
542. Finger Eleven - Complicated Questions (3:16)
543. Finger Eleven - Conversations (3:34)
544. Finger Eleven - Good Times (3:55)
545. Finger Eleven - The Last Scene Of Struggling (3:15)
546. Finger Eleven - Obvious Heart (4:20)
547. Finger Eleven - One Thing (4:39)
548. Finger Eleven - Other Light (2:51)
549. Finger Eleven - Panic Attack (3:32)
550. Finger Eleven - Stay In Shadow (3:15)
551. Finger Eleven - Therapy (4:49)
552. Finger Eleven - Thousand Mile Wish (4:59)
553. Foo Fighters - All My Life (4:23)
554. Foo Fighters - Best of You (4:13)
555. Foo Fighters - Born on the Bayou (live) (3:19)
556. Foo Fighters - Burn Away (4:58)
557. Foo Fighters - Come Back (7:49)
558. Foo Fighters - Disenchanted Lullaby (4:33)
559. Foo Fighters - Doll (1:23)
560. Foo Fighters - Down in the Park (4:04)
561. Foo Fighters - Enough Space (2:37)
562. Foo Fighters - Everlong (4:10)
563. Foo Fighters - Everlong (acoustic) (4:11)
564. Foo Fighters - February Stars (4:49)
565. Foo Fighters - Halo (5:06)
566. Foo Fighters - Have It All (4:58)
567. Foo Fighters - Hey, Johnny Park! (4:08)
568. Foo Fighters - Lonely As You (4:37)
569. Foo Fighters - Low (4:28)
570. Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench (3:51)
571. Foo Fighters - My Hero (4:20)
572. Foo Fighters - My Poor Brain (3:33)
573. Foo Fighters - New Way Home (5:42)
574. Foo Fighters - The One (2:44)
575. Foo Fighters - Overdrive (4:30)
576. Foo Fighters - See You (2:26)
577. Foo Fighters - Times Like These (4:26)
578. Foo Fighters - Tired Of You (5:11)
579. Foo Fighters - Up in Arms (2:15)
580. Foo Fighters - Walking After You (5:03)
581. Foo Fighters - Wind Up (2:32)
582. Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors (4:16)
583. Foo Fighters - Breakout (3:20)
584. Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly (3:55)
585. Foo Fighters - Gimme Stitches (3:42)
586. Foo Fighters - Generator (3:49)
587. Foo Fighters - Aurora (5:51)
588. Foo Fighters - Live-In Skin (3:52)
589. Foo Fighters - Next Year (4:37)
590. Foo Fighters - Headwires (4:37)
591. Foo Fighters - Ain't It The Life (4:14)
592. Foo Fighters - M.I.A. (4:03)
593. Freestylers - B-Boy Stance (4:36)
594. The Game - 300 Bars and Runnin' (14:27)
595. The Game - Church for Thugs (4:00)
596. The Game - The Documentary (4:11)
597. The Game - Don't Need Your Love (4:26)
598. The Game - Don't Worry (4:11)
599. The Game - Dreams (4:46)
600. The Game - Hate It or Love It (3:26)
601. The Game - Higher (4:05)
602. The Game - How We Do (3:55)
603. The Game - Intro (0:32)
604. The Game - Like Father, Like Son (5:27)
605. The Game - No More Fun and Games (2:37)
606. The Game - Put You on the Game (4:14)
607. The Game - Runnin' (4:26)
608. The Game - Special (3:57)
609. The Game - Start from Scratch (4:07)
610. The Game - We Ain't (4:46)
611. The Game - Westside Story (3:43)
612. The Game - Where I'm From (3:08)
613. Garth Brooks - I've Got Friends in Low Places (4:20)
614. Gary Allan - Good Morning Beautiful (3:33)
615. Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had (3:56)
616. Gary Jules - Mad World (3:09)
617. Gary Numan - Down in the Park (4:13)
618. Gilberto Astrud - Once I Loved (2:15)
619. Gilberto Astrud - Aqua De Beber (2:20)
620. Gilberto Astrud - Meditation (2:43)
621. Gilberto Astrud - And Roses And Roses (2:37)
622. Gilberto Astrud - O Morro (Nao Tem Vez) (2:59)
623. Gilberto Astrud - How Insensitive (2:50)
624. Gilberto Astrud - Dindi (2:44)
625. Gilberto Astrud - Photograph (2:12)
626. Gilberto Astrud - Dreamer (2:03)
627. Gilberto Astrud - So Finha De Ser Com Voce (2:22)
628. Gilberto Astrud - All That's Left Is To Say Goodbye (3:13)
629. Gilberto Astrud - The Shadow Of Your Smile (2:32)
630. Gilberto Astrud - Aruanda (2:29)
631. Gilberto Astrud - Manha De Carnaval (1:59)
632. Gilberto Astrud - Fly Me To The Moon (2:22)
633. Gilberto Astrud - The Gentle Rain (2:26)
634. Gilberto Astrud - Non-stop To Brazil (2:28)
635. Gilberto Astrud - O Ganso (2:10)
636. Gilberto Astrud - Who Can I Turn To? (When Nobody Needs Me) (2:11)
637. Gilberto Astrud - Day By Day (2:05)
638. Gilberto Astrud - Tristeza (2:25)
639. Gilberto Astrud - Funny World (2:27)
640. Gilberto Astrud - So Nice (Summer Samba) (2:39)
641. Gilberto Astrud - Let Go (Canto De Ossanho) (3:06)
642. Gilberto Astrud - Berimbou (2:23)
643. Godsmack - Awake (5:06)
644. Godsmack - Straight Out Of Line (3:53)
645. Godsmack - Voodoo (4:38)
646. Godsmack - Running Blind (3:59)
647. Godsmack - Vampires (3:53)
648. Golden Earing - Radar Love (6:21)
649. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (4:51)
650. Gordon Lightfoot - Baby Step Back (3:56)
651. Gordon Lightfoot - Beautiful (3:24)
652. Gordon Lightfoot - Bitter Green (2:44)
653. Gordon Lightfoot - Canadian Railroad Trilogy (6:22)
654. Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway (3:43)
655. Gordon Lightfoot - The Circle Is Small (3:59)
656. Gordon Lightfoot - Cotton Jenny (3:26)
657. Gordon Lightfoot - Daylight Katy (4:19)
658. Gordon Lightfoot - Early Morning Rain (3:07)
659. Gordon Lightfoot - For Lovin' Me (2:27)
660. Gordon Lightfoot - Go Round (2:40)
661. Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind (3:50)
662. Gordon Lightfoot - Race Among The Ruins (3:20)
663. Gordon Lightfoot - Rainy Day People (2:49)
664. Gordon Lightfoot - Restless (3:36)
665. Gordon Lightfoot - Stay Loose (3:55)
666. Gordon Lightfoot - Summer Side Of Life (4:05)
667. Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown (3:40)
668. Gordon Lightfoot - Tails (2:50)
669. Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald (6:29)
670. Gorillaz - Intro (1:03)
671. Gorillaz - Last Living Souls (3:10)
672. Gorillaz - Kids With Guns (3:45)
673. Gorillaz - O Green World (4:32)
674. Gorillaz - Dirty Harry (3:43)
675. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. (3:41)
676. Gorillaz - El Manana (3:50)
677. Gorillaz - Every Planet We Reach Is Dead (4:53)
678. Gorillaz - November Has Come (2:41)
679. Gorillaz - All Alone (3:30)
680. Gorillaz - White Light (2:08)
681. Gorillaz - Dare (4:04)
682. Gorillaz - Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head (3:16)
683. Gorillaz - Don't Get Lost In Heaven (2:00)
684. Gorillaz - Demon Days (4:28)
685. Green Day - American Idiot (2:54)
686. Green Day - Are We The Waiting (2:43)
687. Green Day - Blood, Sex And Booze (3:33)
688. Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (4:20)
689. Green Day - Castaway (3:52)
690. Green Day - Church On Sunday (3:18)
691. Green Day - Deadbeat Holiday (3:35)
692. Green Day - Extraordinary Girl (3:34)
693. Green Day - Fashion Victim (2:48)
694. Green Day - Give Me Novacaine (3:25)
695. Green Day - Hold On (2:57)
696. Green Day - Holiday (3:52)
697. Green Day - Homecoming (9:18)
698. Green Day - Jackass (2:43)
699. Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia (9:08)
700. Green Day - Letterbomb (4:06)
701. Green Day - Macy's Day Parade (3:34)
702. Green Day - Minority (2:49)
703. Green Day - Misery (5:05)
704. Green Day - She's A Rebel (2:00)
705. Green Day - St. Jimmy (2:55)
706. Green Day - Waiting (3:14)
707. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (4:45)
708. Green Day - Warning (3:42)
709. Green Day - Whatsername (4:12)
710. Green Day - Scumbag (1:45)
711. Green Day vs. Oasis vs. others - Boulevard Of Broken Songs (4:34)
712. Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up (3:33)
713. Gretchen Wilson - Here for the Party (3:18)
714. Guns 'n' Roses - November Rain (8:55)
715. Guns 'n' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine (5:56)
716. Guns 'n' Roses - Cats In The Cradle (3:58)
717. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl (3:19)
718. H.I.M. - Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly (3:32)
719. H.I.M. - Pretending (3:54)
720. Haddaway - What Is Love (4:31)
721. Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers (4:04)
722. Heart - Crazy On You (4:52)
723. Homesick James - Homesick's Shuffle (4:14)
724. Hop Wilson & His Chickens - Chicken Stuff (2:24)
725. Hound Dog Taylor & The House.. - Taylor's Rock (3:54)
726. Howlin' Wolf - Rockin' Daddy (3:46)
727. Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious (3:31)
728. Howlin' Wolf - Sitting on Top of the World (3:54)
729. Howlin' Wolf - Worried About My Baby (2:58)
730. Howlin' Wolf - What a Woman! (3:03)
731. Howlin' Wolf - Poor Boy (3:07)
732. Howlin' Wolf - Built for Comfort (2:11)
733. Howlin' Wolf - Who's Been Talking? (3:07)
734. Howlin' Wolf - The Red Rooster [False Start and Dialogue] (2:03)
735. Howlin' Wolf - The Red Rooster (3:58)
736. Howlin' Wolf - Do the Do (2:23)
737. Howlin' Wolf - Highway 49 (2:49)
738. Howlin' Wolf - Wang Dang Doodle (4:27)
739. Ice Cube - Better Off Dead (1:03)
740. Ice Cube - The Nigga Ya Love To Hate (3:12)
741. Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted (4:08)
742. Ice Cube - What They Hittin' Foe (1:22)
743. Ice Cube - You Can't Fade Me JD's Gafflin (5:12)
744. Ice Cube - Once Upon A Time In The Projec (3:40)
745. Ice Cube - Turn Off The Radio (2:37)
746. Ice Cube - Endangered Species (3:21)
747. Ice Cube - A Gangsta's Fairytale (3:16)
748. Ice Cube - I'm Only Out For One Thing (2:10)
749. Ice Cube - Get Off My Dick And Tell Your (0:56)
750. Ice Cube - The Drive By (1:01)
751. Ice Cube - Rollin' With The Lynch Mob (3:43)
752. Ice Cube - Who's The Mack? (4:33)
753. Ice Cube - It's A Mans World (5:26)
754. Ice Cube - The Bomb (3:27)
755. Ice Cube - Endangered Species (The Remix) (4:10)
756. Ice Cube - Jackin' For Beats (2:57)
757. Ice Cube - Get Off My Dick (The Remix) (3:38)
758. Ice Cube - The Product (3:35)
759. Ice Cube - Dead Homiez (3:55)
760. Ice Cube - JD's Gafflin's Part 2 (0:32)
761. Ice Cube - I Gotta Say What Up! (3:06)
762. Incubus - 11am (4:14)
763. Incubus - A Certain Shade Of Green (3:11)
764. Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder (3:30)
765. Incubus - Agoraphobia (3:52)
766. Incubus - The Answer (3:02)
767. Incubus - Aqueous Transmission (7:46)
768. Incubus - Are You In (4:24)
769. Incubus - Battlestar Scralatchtica (3:49)
770. Incubus - Beware! Criminal (3:48)
771. Incubus - Blood On The Ground (4:34)
772. Incubus - Calgone (16:03)
773. Incubus - Circles (4:09)
774. Incubus - Clean (3:55)
775. Incubus - Consequence (3:18)
776. Incubus - Deep Inside (3:55)
777. Incubus - Drive (3:52)
778. Incubus - Drive (acoustic) (3:49)
779. Incubus - Echo (3:34)
780. Incubus - Favorite Things (3:11)
781. Incubus - Glass (3:37)
782. Incubus - Gravity Love Song) (4:25)
783. Incubus - Have You Ever (3:14)
784. Incubus - Here In My Room (4:20)
785. Incubus - Hilikus (3:15)
786. Incubus - I Miss You (2:48)
787. Incubus - Idiot Box (4:07)
788. Incubus - Just A Phase (5:31)
789. Incubus - Leech (4:19)
790. Incubus - Made For TV Movie (3:38)
791. Incubus - Magic Medicine (3:03)
792. Incubus - Make A Move (3:14)
793. Incubus - Make Yourself (3:03)
794. Incubus - Medium (3:12)
795. Incubus - Megalomaniac (4:54)
796. Incubus - Mexico (4:20)
797. Incubus - Nebula (3:49)
798. Incubus - New Skin (3:51)
799. Incubus - Nice To Know You (4:43)
800. Incubus - Nowhere Fast (4:30)
801. Incubus - Out From Under (3:28)
802. Incubus - Pardon Me (3:43)
803. Incubus - Pistola (4:23)
804. Incubus - Priceless (4:07)
805. Incubus - Privilege (3:54)
806. Incubus - Psychopsilocybin (4:19)
807. Incubus - Redefine (3:19)
808. Incubus - Shaft (3:14)
809. Incubus - Sick Sad Little World (6:23)
810. Incubus - Sink Beneath the Line (3:15)
811. Incubus - Smile Lines (3:59)
812. Incubus - Southern Girl (3:41)
813. Incubus - Speak Free (4:55)
814. Incubus - Stellar (3:20)
815. Incubus - Take Me to Your Leader (4:27)
816. Incubus - Talk Shows On Mute (3:49)
817. Incubus - Trouble in 421 (4:41)
818. Incubus - Under My Umbrella (3:31)
819. Incubus - Vitamin (3:13)
820. Incubus - The Warmth (4:24)
821. Incubus - Warning (4:40)
822. Incubus - When It Comes (4:00)
823. Incubus - Wish You Were Here (3:34)
824. Incubus - You will be a Hot Dancer (3:47)
825. Incubus - Zee Deveel (3:52)
826. Incubus - Admiration (4:13)
827. Incubus - Neither Of Us Can See (4:04)
828. India. Arie - Brown Skin (3:58)
829. Insane Clown Posse - The Dating Game (4:04)
830. Insane Clown Posse - Homies (4:35)
831. Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (17:02)
832. J.B. Hutto & His Hawks - Too Much Alcohol (2:31)
833. Jadakiss - I'm Sorry Ms. Jackson Feat. Styles P (Dissin 50) (3:21)
834. James Taylor - You've Got a Friend (4:27)
835. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Move Over (3:43)
836. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Cry Baby (3:58)
837. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - A Woman Left Lonely (3:29)
838. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Half Moon (3:53)
839. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Buried Alive In The Blues (2:27)
840. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - My Baby (3:45)
841. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Me And Bobby McGee (4:31)
842. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Mercedes Benz (1:47)
843. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Trust Me (3:17)
844. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Get It While You Can (3:33)
845. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Tell Mama (Live) (6:32)
846. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Little Girl Blue (Live) (3:56)
847. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) (Live) (6:52)
848. Janis Joplin (w/Full Tilt Boogie) - Cry Baby (Live) (6:30)
849. Jason Aldean - Hicktown (3:36)
850. Jerry Lee Lewis, Eddie Cochran, Carl Perkins, Gene Vincent - Blue Suede Shoes (2:16)
851. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul (3:56)
852. Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower (4:00)
853. Jimi Hendrix - Cocaine (3:05)
854. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (2:53)
855. Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner (4:02)
856. Jimmy Durante - Track 09 Stand By Your Man (2:41)
857. Joan Osborne - What if God was One of Us (4:57)
858. Joaquin Phoenix - Cocaine Blues (2:50)
859. Joe Carter And His Chicago Broomdusters - Treat Me The Way You Do (4:11)
860. Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off (3:09)
861. John Coltrane - Giant Steps (4:46)
862. John Coltrane - Cousin Mary (5:49)
863. John Coltrane - Countdown (2:25)
864. John Coltrane - Spiral (6:02)
865. John Coltrane - Syeeda's Song Flute (7:05)
866. John Coltrane - Naima (4:25)
867. John Coltrane - Mr. P.C. (7:02)
868. John Coltrane - Giant Steps [Alternate Take] (3:43)
869. John Coltrane - Naima [Alternate Take] (4:31)
870. John Coltrane - Cousin Mary [Alternate Take] (5:49)
871. John Coltrane - Countdown [Alternate Take] (4:37)
872. John Coltrane - Syeeda's Song Flute [Alternate Take] (7:06)
873. John Denver - Take Me Home Country Roads (3:12)
874. John Lennon - And So This Is Christmas (3:35)
875. Johnny and Edgar Winter - Slide Guitar Blues (4:55)
876. Johnny and Edgar Winter - Tobacco Road (4:06)
877. Johnny and Edgar Winter - Highway 61 Revisited (5:08)
878. Johnny Cash - The City Of New Orleans feat. June Carter Cash (3:41)
879. Johnny Cash - Cocaine Carolina (2:32)
880. Johnny Cash - Cry, Cry, Cry (2:26)
881. Johnny Cash - I Hardly Ever Sing Beer Drinking Songs (2:40)
882. Johnny Cash - Old Ragged Flag (3:05)
883. Johnny Cash - Big River (at San Quentin version) (1:56)
884. Johnny Cash - Hey Porter (2:14)
885. Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line (2:42)
886. Johnny Cash - Keep On The Sunny Side (2:16)
887. Johnny Cash - The Wreck Of The Old 97 (1:47)
888. Johnny Cash - Diamonds In The Rough (3:10)
889. Johnny Cash - Hurt (3:38)
890. Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone (2:35)
891. Johnny Cash - I Still Miss Someone (At San Quentin version) (1:51)
892. Johnny Cash - Rock Island Line (2:11)
893. Johnny Cash - There You Go (2:18)
894. Johnny Cash - (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (2:48)
895. Johnny Cash - Goodnight Irene (2:40)
896. Johnny Cash - Home Of The Blues (2:40)
897. Johnny Cash - The Legend of John Henry's Hammer (8:26)
898. Johnny Cash - Luther Played The Boogie (2:04)
899. Johnny Cash - Wreck of the Old 97 (At San Quentin version) (2:04)
900. Johnny Cash - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen (2:12)
901. Johnny Cash - Don't Take Your Guns to Town (3:02)
902. Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm (2:14)
903. Johnny Cash - Goodbye, Little Darlin' (2:15)
904. Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line (At San Quentin version) (3:29)
905. Johnny Cash - Were You There (When They Crucified My Lord) (3:56)
906. Johnny Cash - Another Man Done Gone (2:36)
907. Johnny Cash - Born To Lose (2:10)
908. Johnny Cash - Chattanooga Sugar Babe (3:16)
909. Johnny Cash - Darlin Companion (3:21)
910. Johnny Cash - Give My Love To Rose (2:45)
911. Johnny Cash - Guess Things Happen That Way (1:50)
912. Johnny Cash - I Hung My Head (3:53)
913. Johnny Cash - In the Jailhouse Now (2:22)
914. Johnny Cash - The One Rose (2:27)
915. Johnny Cash - I Dont Know Where I'm Bound (2:23)
916. Johnny Cash - I Was There When It Happened (2:16)
917. Johnny Cash - Pick The Wildwood Flower (2:59)
918. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire (2:36)
919. Johnny Cash - Walking The Blues (2:13)
920. Johnny Cash - The Ways Of A Woman In Love (2:16)
921. Johnny Cash - Big River (2:32)
922. Johnny Cash - Frankie's Man, Johnny (2:17)
923. Johnny Cash - Jackson (2:46)
924. Johnny Cash - Starkville City Jail (6:14)
925. Johnny Cash - Understand Your Man (2:42)
926. Johnny Cash - The Ballad of Ira Hayes (4:07)
927. Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone (3:02)
928. Johnny Cash - If I Were a Carpenter (Single Version) (3:00)
929. Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire [Single Version] (2:37)
930. Johnny Cash - San Quentin (4:06)
931. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues [Live] (2:45)
932. Johnny Cash - Girl From The North Country (3:42)
933. Johnny Cash - The Matador (2:46)
934. Johnny Cash - Pickin' Time (1:58)
935. Johnny Cash - San Quentin Continued (3:13)
936. Johnny Cash - Daddy Sang Bass (2:22)
937. Johnny Cash - The Man On The Hill (2:09)
938. Johnny Cash - One More Ride (3:27)
939. Johnny Cash - Waiting For A Train (2:07)
940. Johnny Cash - Wanted Man (3:24)
941. Johnny Cash - 't' For Texas (3:38)
942. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue (at San Quentin version) (3:59)
943. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue [Live] (3:44)
944. Johnny Cash - Casey Jones (3:02)
945. Johnny Cash - Five Feet High And Rising (1:47)
946. Johnny Cash - You Can't Beat Jesus Christ (3:39)
947. Johnny Cash - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (revisited) (3:03)
948. Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special (3:07)
949. Johnny Cash - Tennessee Flat-Top Box (2:59)
950. Johnny Cash - There Ain't No Good Chain Gang (3:17)
951. Johnny Cash - There'll Be Peace in the Valley (2:30)
952. Johnny Cash - Flesh and Blood (2:37)
953. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (At San Quentin Version) (4:23)
954. Johnny Cash - I Got Stripes (2:04)
955. Johnny Cash - I've Been Working On The Rail (3:26)
956. Johnny Cash - The One On The Right Is On The Left (2:48)
957. Johnny Cash - We Ought To Be Ashamed (2:45)
958. Johnny Cash - Crazy Old Soldier (3:34)
959. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire (At San Quentin Version) (2:07)
960. Johnny Cash - Rosanna's Going Wild (1:59)
961. Johnny Cash - Sweet Betsy From Pike (3:18)
962. Johnny Cash - Troublesome Waters (3:51)
963. Johnny Cash - He Turned the Water into Wine (4:01)
964. Johnny Cash - The Long Black Veil (3:07)
965. Johnny Cash - One Piece at a Time (4:02)
966. Johnny Cash - Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine (2:48)
967. Johnny Cash - The Streets Of Laredo (3:40)
968. Johnny Cash - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky (3:42)
969. Johnny Cash - Bury Me Not On The Lone Prair (2:28)
970. Johnny Cash - Daddy Sang Bass (at San Quentin Version) (2:42)
971. Johnny Cash - Dark As A Dungeon (2:28)
972. Johnny Cash - Who's Gene Autry? (3:51)
973. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue [Live Version (3:46)
974. Johnny Cash - Down In The Valley (3:11)
975. Johnny Cash - The Night Hank Williams Came (3:24)
976. Johnny Cash - The Old Account Was Settled Long Ago (2:16)
977. Johnny Cash - The Wall (2:12)
978. Johnny Cash - 25 Minutes To Go (3:13)
979. Johnny Cash - Closing Medley (5:08)
980. Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line (Revisited) (3:51)
981. Johnny Cash - Wabash Cannonball (2:40)
982. Johnny Cash - What Is Truth (2:38)
983. Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues [Live Version] (2:51)
984. Johnny Cash - The Great Speckle Bird (2:08)
985. Johnny Cash - Highwayman (3:03)
986. Johnny Cash - Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down (4:07)
987. Johnny Cash - Doin' My Time (4:13)
988. Johnny Cash - The Wanderer (4:43)
989. Johnny Cash - Wildwood Flower (2:12)
990. Johnny Cash - Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song) (2:34)
991. Johnny Cash - I Will Rock And Roll With You (2:51)
992. Johnny Cash - Man In Black (2:52)
993. Johnny Cash - September When It Comes (3:40)
994. Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love (2:33)
995. Johnny Cash - Pick A Bale O' Cotton (1:59)
996. Johnny Cash - Tears In The Holston River (3:41)
997. Johnny Cash - Without Love (2:30)
998. Johnny Cash - The Big Light (2:41)
999. Johnny Cash - Far Side Banks Of Jordan (2:42)
1000. Johnny Cash - Kate (2:17)
1001. Johnny Cash - Old Shep (2:23)
1002. Johnny Cash - Highway Patrolman (5:21)
1003. Johnny Cash - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight (2:48)
1004. Johnny Cash - It Takes One To Know Me (3:36)
1005. Johnny Cash - Oney [Single Version] (3:05)
1006. Johnny Cash - Any Old Wind That Blows (2:46)
1007. Johnny Cash - I'm Never Gonna Roam Again (2:34)
1008. Johnny Cash - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (2:39)
1009. Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time (Single Versinon) (4:01)
1010. Johnny Cash - Time Changes Everything (1:48)
1011. Johnny Cash - When I'm Gray (3:33)
1012. Johnny Cash - Forever Young (6:16)
1013. Johnny Reid - You Still Own Me (3:29)
1014. The Johnny Shines Blues Band - Dynaflow Blues (2:37)
1015. Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues (4:29)
1016. Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad (3:03)
1017. Juno Reactor - Acid Moon (3:45)
1018. Juno Reactor - Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive (10:09)
1019. K-OS - Crabbuckit (3:16)
1020. K-OS - Man I Used to Be (5:04)
1021. K-OS - Heaven Only Knows (3:56)
1022. Kanye West - Addiction (4:27)
1023. Kanye West - Bring Me Down feat. Brandy (3:19)
1024. Kanye West - Celebration (3:18)
1025. Kanye West - Crack Music feat. Game (4:31)
1026. Kanye West - Diamonds From Sierra Leone (3:58)
1027. Kanye West - Drive Slow feat. Paul Wall & GLC (4:32)
1028. Kanye West - Gold Digger feat. Jamie Foxx (3:28)
1029. Kanye West - Gone feat. Consequence & Cam'Ron (6:02)
1030. Kanye West - Heard 'Em Say feat. Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (3:23)
1031. Kanye West - Hey Mama (5:05)
1032. Kanye West - Late (3:50)
1033. Kanye West - My Way Home feat. Common (1:43)
1034. Kanye West - Roses (4:05)
1035. Kanye West - Skit 1 (0:33)
1036. Kanye West - Skit 2 (0:31)
1037. Kanye West - Skit 3 (0:24)
1038. Kanye West - Skit 4 (1:18)
1039. Kanye West - Touch The Sky feat. Lupe Fiasco (3:57)
1040. Kanye West - Wake Up Mr. West (0:41)
1041. Kanye West - We Major feat. Nas & Really Doe (7:28)
1042. Kanye West - Z (3:53)
1043. Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This (3:47)
1044. Kelly Clarkson - Since Youve Been Gone (Acoustic) (3:18)
1045. Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life (4:06)
1046. Kid Rock - Pictures feat. Sheryl Crow (4:58)
1047. The Killers - Mr. Brightside (acoustic) (3:59)
1048. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done (5:02)
1049. Korn - All In The Family (4:48)
1050. Korn - B.B.K. (3:56)
1051. Korn - Cameltosis (4:38)
1052. Korn - Children Of The Korn (3:52)
1053. Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere (4:44)
1054. Korn - Freak On A Leash (4:15)
1055. Korn - Freak on a Leash (Trent Reznor remix) (4:11)
1056. Korn - Got The Life (3:45)
1057. Korn - It's On! (4:28)
1058. Korn - Justin (4:17)
1059. Korn - Make Me Bad (3:55)
1060. Korn - My Gift To You (15:42)
1061. Korn - Pretty (4:12)
1062. Korn - Reclaim My Place (4:32)
1063. Korn - Seed (5:54)
1064. Korn - Word Up (2:54)
1065. Korn - Right Now (3:10)
1066. Korn - Twisted Transistor (2:58)
1067. Korn - Another Brick In The Wall (7:09)
1068. Korn - Break Some Off (2:35)
1069. Korn - Counting On Me (4:49)
1070. Korn - Here It Comes Again (3:33)
1071. Korn - Deep Inside (2:46)
1072. Korn - Did My Time (4:04)
1073. Korn - Play Me (Feat. NAS) (3:21)
1074. Korn - Alive (4:30)
1075. Korn - Let's Do This Now (3:19)
1076. Korn - I'm Done (3:23)
1077. Korn - Daddy (5:52)
1078. Korn - Ya'll Want A Single (3:17)
1079. Korn - When Will This End (14:23)
1080. Led Zeppelin - All of My Love (5:56)
1081. Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You (7:22)
1082. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (8:02)
1083. Lee Jackson - Grabbag (2:06)
1084. Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine (2:25)
1085. Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit (5:07)
1086. Limp Bizkit - N 2 Gether Now feat. Method Man (4:49)
1087. Limp Bizkit - Nobody Like You (4:20)
1088. Lindsay Lohan - Over (3:38)
1089. Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit (3:16)
1090. Linkin Park - Don't Stay (3:08)
1091. Linkin Park - Easier to Run (3:24)
1092. Linkin Park - Faint (2:42)
1093. Linkin Park - Figure.09 (3:17)
1094. Linkin Park - Forward (Intro) (0:13)
1095. Linkin Park - From the Inside (2:55)
1096. Linkin Park - Hit the Floor (2:44)
1097. Linkin Park - Lying From You (2:55)
1098. Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening (2:58)
1099. Linkin Park - Numb (3:07)
1100. Linkin Park - Session (2:24)
1101. Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong (3:34)
1102. Linkin Park - In The End (3:36)
1103. LoneStar - Amazed (3:59)
1104. Los Del Rio - Macarena (3:54)
1105. Lou Bega - Mambo No.5 (3:42)
1106. Louie Armstrong - A Kiss To Build A Dream On - 92 Sleepless In Seattle (3:01)
1107. Love Actually Soundtrack - christmas is all around (3:49)
1108. Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know (2:56)
1109. Lynrd Skynrd - Freebird (9:07)
1110. Madonna - Santa Baby (2:34)
1111. Magic Sam - All Your Love (2:55)
1112. Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy (2:51)
1113. Marilyn Manson - Down in the Park (4:29)
1114. Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell (4:20)
1115. Marilyn Manson - Mister Superstar (5:04)
1116. Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus (3:52)
1117. Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (4:45)
1118. Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love (3:18)
1119. Marilyn Manson - Godeatgod (2:34)
1120. Marilyn Manson - Golden Years (3:49)
1121. Marilyn Manson - Great Big White World (5:03)
1122. Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem (4:17)
1123. Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People (3:38)
1124. Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show (3:48)
1125. Marilyn Manson - The Love Song (3:16)
1126. Marilyn Manson - Dried up, Tied and Dead to the World (4:15)
1127. Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song (2:55)
1128. Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals (4:35)
1129. Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens (3:01)
1130. Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead (3:11)
1131. Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet (4:28)
1132. Marilyn Manson - Disassociative (4:52)
1133. Marilyn Manson - Little Horn (2:43)
1134. Marilyn Manson - Target Audience (4:18)
1135. Marilyn Manson - 'President Dead' (3:13)
1136. Marilyn Manson - Cryptorchild (2:43)
1137. Marilyn Manson - Highway To Hell (3:46)
1138. Marilyn Manson - The Speed of Pain (5:32)
1139. Marilyn Manson - Deformography (4:31)
1140. Marilyn Manson - In the Shadow of the Valley of Death (4:09)
1141. Marilyn Manson - Posthuman (4:19)
1142. Marilyn Manson - Cruci-fiction in Space (4:56)
1143. Marilyn Manson - I Wanna Disappear (2:58)
1144. Marilyn Manson - Wormboy (3:56)
1145. Marilyn Manson - A Place in the Dirt (3:37)
1146. Marilyn Manson - I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me) (5:05)
1147. Marilyn Manson - Angel With the Scabbed Wings (3:52)
1148. Marilyn Manson - New Model No. 15 (3:42)
1149. Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies (3:35)
1150. Marilyn Manson - The Death Song (3:30)
1151. Marilyn Manson - Kinderfeld (4:51)
1152. Marilyn Manson - User Friendly (4:19)
1153. Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar (5:14)
1154. Marilyn Manson - Fundamentally Loathsome (4:51)
1155. Marilyn Manson - Lamb of God (4:39)
1156. Marilyn Manson - 1996 (4:01)
1157. Marilyn Manson - Born Again (3:20)
1158. Marilyn Manson - The Last Day On Earth (5:03)
1159. Marilyn Manson - Burning Flag (3:21)
1160. Marilyn Manson - Coma White (5:38)
1161. Marilyn Manson - Minute of Decay (4:44)
1162. Marilyn Manson - Coma Black (5:58)
1163. Marilyn Manson - The Reflecting God (5:36)
1164. Marilyn Manson - Man That You Fear (6:10)
1165. Marilyn Manson - Valentine's Day (3:31)
1166. Marilyn Manson - The Fall of Adam (2:34)
1167. Marilyn Manson - King Kill 33' (2:18)
1168. Marilyn Manson - Count to Six and Die (3:23)
1169. Marilyn Manson - Track 99 (1:41)
1170. Mario - How Could You (3:56)
1171. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grape Vine (5:03)
1172. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (3:59)
1173. Marvin Gaye - Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (4:12)
1174. Marvin Gaye - Marvin Gaye - Me and Mrs. Jones (4:15)
1175. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (4:09)
1176. Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Cocaine Cowgirl (4:26)
1177. Matthew Good - 21st Century Living (3:10)
1178. Matthew Good - A Long Way Down (3:56)
1179. Matthew Good - Alert Status Red (4:25)
1180. Matthew Good - Avalanche (7:26)
1181. Matthew Good - Blue Skies Over Bad Lands (8:14)
1182. Matthew Good - Bright End of Nowhere (4:08)
1183. Matthew Good - Buffalo Seven (3:20)
1184. Matthew Good - Double Life (4:22)
1185. Matthew Good - Empty Road (3:29)
1186. Matthew Good - Ex-Pats of the Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra (7:45)
1187. Matthew Good - House of Smoke and Mirrors (6:03)
1188. Matthew Good - In a World Called Catastrophe (5:57)
1189. Matthew Good - In Love With a Bad Idea (3:30)
1190. Matthew Good - It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man (3:40)
1191. Matthew Good - Little Terror (3:07)
1192. Matthew Good - Lullaby for the New World Order (3:52)
1193. Matthew Good - Near Fantastica (8:00)
1194. Matthew Good - North American For Life (2:07)
1195. Matthew Good - Oh Be Joyful (3:53)
1196. Matthew Good - Pledge of Allegiance (4:59)
1197. Matthew Good - Poor Man's Grey (2:23)
1198. Matthew Good - Put Out Your Lights (2:03)
1199. Matthew Good - Song for the Girl (3:16)
1200. Matthew Good - We're So Heavy (4:36)
1201. Matthew Good - Weapon (5:58)
1202. Matthew Good - While We Were Hunting Rabbits (8:00)
1203. Matthew Good - Truffle Pigs (acoustic) (4:04)
1204. Matthew Good - Big City Life (4:15)
1205. Matthew Good - Tripoli (acoustic) (4:51)
1206. Matthew Good - Generation X-Wing (3:55)
1207. Matthew Good - Apparitions (acoustic) (4:05)
1208. Matthew Good - Avertising on Police Cars (acoustic) (4:08)
1209. Matthew Good - Hello Time Bomb (acoustic) (4:10)
1210. Matthew Good - Strange Days (acoustic) (4:55)
1211. Matthew Good - Prime Time Deliverance (4:22)
1212. Matthew Good - Flashdance Two (4:44)
1213. Matthew Good - Man From Harold Wood (2:18)
1214. Matthew Good - My Life as a Circus Clown (2:47)
1215. Matthew Good - Intermezzo: M. Good VS (0:35)
1216. Matthew Good - Flight Recorder from Viking 7 (5:34)
1217. Matthew Good - Symbolistic White Walls (4:30)
1218. Matthew Good - Haven't Slept in Years (3:35)
1219. Matthew Good - Life Beyond the Minimum (3:53)
1220. Matthew Good - The Fine Art of Falling Apart (3:39)
1221. Matthew Good - Born to Kill (5:14)
1222. Matthew Good - Pony Boy (4:03)
1223. Matthew Good - Enjoy the Silence (3:11)
1224. Matthew Good - Fated (3:31)
1225. Matthew Good Band - A Boy And His Machine Gun (5:02)
1226. Matthew Good Band - Advertising On Police Cars (7:08)
1227. Matthew Good Band - Anti-Pop (4:08)
1228. Matthew Good Band - Apparitions (5:12)
1229. Matthew Good Band - Born To Kill (5:42)
1230. Matthew Good Band - Carmelina (4:16)
1231. Matthew Good Band - Change Of Season (7:20)
1232. Matthew Good Band - Deep Six (3:31)
1233. Matthew Good Band - Everything Is Automatic (4:18)
1234. Matthew Good Band - Failing The Rorschach Test (4:45)
1235. Matthew Good Band - The Fall Of Man (5:03)
1236. Matthew Good Band - Giant (6:10)
1237. Matthew Good Band - Going All The Way (4:17)
1238. Matthew Good Band - Hello Time Bomb (3:58)
1239. Matthew Good Band - I Miss New Wave (5:04)
1240. Matthew Good Band - I, The Throw Away (3:09)
1241. Matthew Good Band - Indestructible (3:24)
1242. Matthew Good Band - The Inescapable Us (3:12)
1243. Matthew Good Band - Invasion 1 (4:04)
1244. Matthew Good Band - Jenni's Song (4:00)
1245. Matthew Good Band - Let's Get It On (4:16)
1246. Matthew Good Band - Load Me Up (3:40)
1247. Matthew Good Band - Look Happy, It's The End Of The World (3:47)
1248. Matthew Good Band - Man Of Action (7:00)
1249. Matthew Good Band - Middle Class Gangsters (5:38)
1250. Matthew Good Band - My Out Of Style Is Coming Back (3:16)
1251. Matthew Good Band - Prime Time Deliverance (5:33)
1252. Matthew Good Band - The Rat Who Would Be King (6:47)
1253. Matthew Good Band - Rated (3:47)
1254. Matthew Good Band - Rico (3:26)
1255. Matthew Good Band - Running For Home (4:38)
1256. Matthew Good Band - Sort Of A Protest Song (6:33)
1257. Matthew Good Band - Strange Days (4:25)
1258. Matthew Good Band - Strangest One Of All (4:41)
1259. Matthew Good Band - Suburbia (5:26)
1260. Matthew Good Band - Tripoli (4:38)
1261. Matthew Good Band - Truffle Pigs (4:46)
1262. Matthew Good Band - Under The Influence (4:32)
1263. Matthew Good Band - The Workers Sing A Song Of Mass Production (5:21)
1264. Matthew Good Band - Alabama Motel Room (3:20)
1265. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Who Put the Bomp (In the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp) (2:00)
1266. Metallica - Disappear (4:33)
1267. Metallica - Fade to Black (6:52)
1268. Metallica - Fade to Black (acoustic) (8:00)
1269. Metallica - King Nothing (5:29)
1270. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (6:28)
1271. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (Acoustic) (6:31)
1272. Metallica - One (7:24)
1273. Metallica - Star Wars Imperial March (2:45)
1274. Metallica - The Unforgiven (6:27)
1275. Metallica - Until It Sleeps (4:29)
1276. Metallica - Until it Sleeps (acoustic) (3:51)
1277. Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (5:04)
1278. Metallica - No Remorse (7:32)
1279. Metallica - Turn The Page (6:06)
1280. Michael Jackson - Lisa It's Your Birthday (1:20)
1281. Moby - James Bond remix (3:24)
1282. Moist - Leave It Alone (4:26)
1283. Moist - Push (3:49)
1284. Moist - Resurrection (3:59)
1285. Moist - Gasoline (3:35)
1286. Moist - Ophelia (3:51)
1287. Movie songs - A Whole New World (Aladdin) (2:40)
1288. Movie Themes - James Bond (1:44)
1289. Muddy Waters - Late Blues (4:11)
1290. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working (2:52)
1291. Muddy Waters - Long Distance Call (2:41)
1292. Muddy Waters - Close To You (3:14)
1293. Muddy Waters - I'm Your Hoochi Coochie Man (4:51)
1294. Muddy Waters - She Moves Me (2:58)
1295. Muddy Waters - Baby Please Don't Go (3:16)
1296. Muddy Waters - Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me) (3:03)
1297. Muddy Waters - I'm Ready (3:03)
1298. Muddy Waters - I Just Wanna Make Love To You (2:51)
1299. Muddy Waters - I Love the Life I Live, I Live the Life I Love (2:54)
1300. Muddy Waters - She's All Right (2:29)
1301. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy (3:49)
1302. Muddy Waters - Young Fashioned Ways (3:01)
1303. Muddy Waters - I Want To Be Loved (2:32)
1304. Muddy Waters - Louisiana blues (2:51)
1305. Muddy Waters - Forty Days and Forty Nights (2:52)
1306. Muddy Waters - Rollin' Stone (3:07)
1307. Muddy Waters - Stuff You Gotta Watch (2:50)
1308. Muddy Waters - Garbage Man (2:37)
1309. Muddy Waters - Can't Get No Grindin' (2:48)
1310. Muddy Waters & His Guitar - Honey Bee (3:21)
1311. Muddy Waters with Jimmy Page, Robert Plant & Eric Clapton - Gonna Shoot You Right Down (5:19)
1312. My Chemical Romance - Helena (3:23)
1313. N.E.R.D. - Lapdance (Trent Reznor remix) (5:07)
1314. N.E.R.D. - She Wants to Move (3:33)
1315. N.E.R.D. - She Wants to Move remix feat. Common, Mos Def, Q-Tip, De La Soul (4:46)
1316. Nancy Sinatra - Bang, Bang (2:42)
1317. Nancy Wilson - Call Me (2:03)
1318. Nas - The Genesis (1:45)
1319. Nas - Life's A Bitch (remix) (3:00)
1320. Nas - N.Y. State Of Mind (4:54)
1321. Nas - The World Is Yours (remix) (3:56)
1322. Nas - Life's A Bitch (3:30)
1323. Nas - One Love (remix) (5:10)
1324. Nas - It Ain't Hard To Tell (remix) (3:27)
1325. Nas - The World Is Yours (4:50)
1326. Nas - Halftime (4:20)
1327. Nas - On The Real (3:26)
1328. Nas - Memory Lane (Sittin' In Da Park) (4:08)
1329. Nas - Star Wars (4:08)
1330. Nas - One Love (5:25)
1331. Nas - One Time 4 Your Mind (3:18)
1332. Nas - Represent (4:12)
1333. Nas - It Ain't Hard To Tell (3:22)
1334. Neil Young - Cortez The Killer (7:30)
1335. Neil Young - Down By The River (9:00)
1336. Neil Young - Fuckin' Up (acoustic) (3:58)
1337. Neil Young - Keep On Rocking in the Free World (4:40)
1338. Neil Young - Like A Hurricane (8:16)
1339. Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey (3:46)
1340. Neil Young - Southern Man (5:29)
1341. Neil Young - Big Time (7:27)
1342. Neil Young - Out on the Weekend (4:35)
1343. Neil Young - The Painter (4:36)
1344. Neil Young - Walk On (2:42)
1345. Neil Young - Harvest (3:11)
1346. Neil Young - Loose Change (9:49)
1347. Neil Young - No Wonder (5:45)
1348. Neil Young - See The Sky About To Rain (5:02)
1349. Neil Young - A Man Needs a Maid (4:05)
1350. Neil Young - Falling Off The Face Of The Earth (3:35)
1351. Neil Young - Revolution Blues (4:03)
1352. Neil Young - Slip Away (8:36)
1353. Neil Young - Broken Arrow (6:13)
1354. Neil Young - Changing Highways (2:23)
1355. Neil Young - Far From Home (3:47)
1356. Neil Young - For The Turnstiles (3:15)
1357. Neil Young - Heart of Gold (3:07)
1358. Neil Young - Are You Ready for the Country (3:23)
1359. Neil Young - It's A Dream (6:32)
1360. Neil Young - Scattered (Let's Think About Livin') (4:13)
1361. Neil Young - Vampire Blues (4:14)
1362. Neil Young - Old Man (3:24)
1363. Neil Young - On The Beach (6:59)
1364. Neil Young - Prairie Wind (7:34)
1365. Neil Young - This Town (3:01)
1366. Neil Young - Here For You (4:32)
1367. Neil Young - Motio...