Tendo City
Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Residential District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: SAVE TENDO CITY (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth (/showthread.php?tid=2455)

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 4th January 2005

vote.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Geno - 4th January 2005

Cool, you can vote every option.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 4th January 2005

When I eat lots of sugar it makes my brain not so smart!! *votes for every option*

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Geno - 5th January 2005

Well, I live in Alabama, which is just north of Florida, so perhaps ballotfuckupitis or whatever they have is contagious.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 5th January 2005

Erm

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 5th January 2005

I need that Jeopardy picture right now...

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Geno - 5th January 2005

Or the Fox News one.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 5th January 2005

Yeah.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 5th January 2005

Or this one:

[Image: What.gif]

[Image: Sheila.gif]

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 6th January 2005

I wish that canaries would come down from the sky and carry me off to Mars so that I could join Bill Cosby's Circular Circus of Circuitude and Magic and I could be the guy that gets people to pay money to see the Bearded Lady...of Space and Bill Cosby would be my best friend and he'd give me money so that I could buy cattle and have a cattlerun to Jupiter to be with the Monolith of Martian Magnitudinal Magicus.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 6th January 2005

[Image: e&b.jpg]

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 6th January 2005

That's so awesome.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 6th January 2005

And people had to ruin them by calling them gay...

:shake:

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 7th January 2005

Oh yeah? Well I say that people who say that Bert and Ernie are gay are in fact THEMSELVES gay! Take that, Subspace!!

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 7th January 2005

Hey I haven't heard that one in a while.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 7th January 2005

It's still awesome though.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 7th January 2005

Indeed it is.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 8th January 2005

Hey, OB1!

Are the lights back on yet?

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 8th January 2005

Ye-- uh.... what... I have no idea what you're talking about.

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - Great Rumbler - 8th January 2005

It's only a quote from one of the absolute best Sealab 2021 episodes EVER!! It's the episode where the electricity goes out at Sealab and most of the episode consists of a still image of the outside of Sealab and Captain Murphy annoying Dr. Quinn who's trying to restore the power. I can't believe you haven't seen it...

Poll: ABF is the biggest idiot/weirdo/freak on the planet earth - OB1 - 8th January 2005

Oh right, that was one of the earlier episodes. I love that one.