Tendo City
DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2434)

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Sacred Jellybean - 20th December 2004

This is 10000000X better than the Star Wars kid. :D :D And Edenmaster can vouch for that. So can his slightly more retarded brother, EdenMaster.

<a href="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373">

WATCH THAT, NOW!!</a>

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - alien space marine - 20th December 2004

:gay2:

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Dark Jaguar - 21st December 2004

One MAJOR problem here... It's only like half done! The song like stops right when you start getting into the it!

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - lazyfatbum - 21st December 2004

I thought the best part was when Bean got online and said "watch this, it reminds me so much of you!" and it's an ugly bald obese kid with glasses.

I am NOT bald.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - EdenMaster - 21st December 2004

*vouches*

You know what's scary? That guy looks like fat Ryan with short hair.

Dark Jaguar Wrote:The song like stops right when you start getting into the it!

Yeah, it's got a definite case of Chin2 syndrome in that it cuts off right as you get into it. I'm not sure why it cuts off, but it's still awesome!

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - EdenMaster - 17th February 2005

*bump*

Not sure if everyone really watched this, but if not, you should :D.

I did have a legitimate reason to bump though, check this out ;)

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Great Rumbler - 18th February 2005

It just goes to show you that fame is an easy thing to get.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - EdenMaster - 18th February 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:It just goes to show you that fame is an easy thing to get.

It all depends on how far you're willing to go to get it. In this case, he made himself thye laughingstock of the internet. He's still awesome though.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Great Rumbler - 19th February 2005

Indeed he is.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - deanna - 20th February 2005

Ok, there is a whole new meaning to "we're not laughing with you, (Gary), we're laughing AT you!"

Yeah...

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - OB1 - 21st February 2005

Hey GR, we need to make more posts like the kind Beanjo was crying about so that we annoy him some more.

You know, the one word/picture posts.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Sacred Jellybean - 21st February 2005

There's nothing quite like a message board with self-serving administrators.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - A Black Falcon - 21st February 2005

True... but this is TC. You're expecting too much to expect large volumes of quality threads... and great administration... but I (mostly) like it anyway. :)

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Sacred Jellybean - 21st February 2005

It hasn't yet deteriorated into complete crap. I wouldn't come at all, if that were the case.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Great Rumbler - 21st February 2005

Quote:There's nothing quite like a message board with self-serving administrators.

Like the only people who post here that aren't administrators are deanna and asm! It's not like we have some constituency that we should be trying to serve because we ARE the constituency!! So we serve OURSELVES! BRILLIANT!!

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Fittisize - 21st February 2005

Will somebody make me an admin so I can ignore OB1 and GR? Looking at you, Weltall. I'm serious, otherwise just ban me so I have no incentive to ever come back here.

Ignore me for doing what exactly?

SJ, you're a mod too, so you have most of the powers GR and OB1 (and the rest of us mods) have... (I say 'most' because I know that not all the mods have FTP access, only I have asked for access to the homepage -- for posting reviews and stuff -- (in addition to Weltall), and only Weltall has access to the site's base control panel section)

Quote:Ignore me for doing what exactly?

Copying OB1 and thus encouraging to do more of ... well, the stuff he does? I don't know. That'd just be my opinion. :)

Quote:Copying OB1 and thus encouraging to do more of ... well, the stuff he does?

Yeah, but that's nothing new. I do it all the time.

GR: We're all one big disfunctional family. Like the Osbournes!

ABF: Huh.

GR: *points at Sacred Jellybean* You can be Ozzy.

Sacred Jellybean: Woohoo!

ABF: Who do I get to be?

GR: Sorry, ABF, but you have to be Harriet.

ABF: ...

GR: Is that...that's Ozzy's wife, right?

ABF: No.

GR: Ah.

Sacred Jellybean: Crazy Train!! WOO!!

Never watched that TV show, and I don't really know that much about Ozzy Ozbourne... well, he's an aging English rock star... and makes music I'm sure I'd dislike...

I've never seen the Osbournes either...or Ozzy and Harriet, but that's not important to understanding the joke.

Quote: and makes music I'm sure I'd dislike.

If you don't like Crazy Train, Ironman, or Shot in the Dark then you don't deserve to live!!

Ozzy and Harriet? ... some old TV show, right? Haven't seen that either (and didn't get the connection). So I have no idea what this part means.

Quote:ABF: Who do I get to be?

GR: Sorry, ABF, but you have to be Harriet.

ABF: ...

GR: Is that...that's Ozzy's wife, right?

ABF: No.

GR: Ah.

Quote:If you don't like Crazy Train, Ironman, or Shot in the Dark then you don't deserve to live!!

I'll assume that those are songs... :) (does that answer your question?)

But hey, there aren't many bands, really, for which I could actually name songs... what you don't listen to you don't learn.

Quote:Ozzy and Harriet? ... some old TV show, right? Haven't seen that either (and didn't get the connection). So I have no idea what this part means.

What's to get? Ozzy Osbourne; Ozzy and Harriet. Dunno

Quote:But hey, there aren't many bands, really, for which I could actually name songs... what you don't listen to you don't learn.

That's like me and Rap music! *badum-psh!* But anyway, those three songs I mentioned are all very good examples of the height of 80's rock.

GR and myself are the only ones that post often and in many threads. It's just the two of us posting at the same time most of the time (while I'm at work). If you babies would start posting more regularly and contribute more than just bitch rants and stupid flash animations, I wouldn't have to post stupid pictures with GR all of the damn time. I would LOVE to actually discuss videogames again, like old times. But since very few of you have any interest in discussing videogames (or any worthy non-gaming topic), the only fun I have here is chatting back and forth with GR.

Enough with the damned whining already. If you hate this place then either fucking leave or do something about it.

BTW ABF, I also have access to the control panel.

Did you know that we used to have ENTIRE THREADS that neither I nor OB1 posted in even once? You can't make stuff like that up. It's basically just me, OB1, and ABF posting! Instead of whining, MAKE SOME POSTS, M'KAY?! I even made some new threads for you guys to post in, although one turned out to be an untrue rumor, but that's no reason not to talk about it!

Quote:What's to get? Ozzy Osbourne; Ozzy and Harriet.

The fact that I know nothing about Ozzy and Harriet?

Quote:BTW ABF, I also have access to the control panel.

Weltall has said that only he has access to the site's main control panel...

As for the fact that it's often just GR and OB1 posting, well yeah. 95% of those posts are stupid one-line at best posts that no one else would WANT to reply to!

Quote:The fact that I know nothing about Ozzy and Harriet?

All you need to know is that there is a show called Ozzy and Harriet. It's as simple as that, really.

Okay, look, I say we're like the Osbournes and that Sacred Jellybean is Ozzy Osbourne. You ask who you get to be and I mistakenly think that Ozzy Osbourne's wife is named Harriet, but in reality Harriet is the wife of Ozzy from Ozzy and Harriet.

Quote:95% of those posts are stupid one-line at best posts that no one else would WANT to reply to!

Well, if other people posted we might make the effort to make better posts. As it is though hardly anyone ever posts and so we simply entertain ourselves.

Quote:Well, if other people posted we might make the effort to make better posts. As it is though hardly anyone ever posts and so we simply entertain ourselves.

True... we don't have many members and most of them don't post. But how do we get members without any connections to any major nintendo or gaming websites? Doesn't seem likely...

As for the joke, ... sorry, not funny. That part, anyway. Though it is true that once a joke is expained it isn't funny anymore.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - deanna - 21st February 2005

Quote:It's basically just me, OB1, and ABF posting!
......I post here too, ya know?

Quote:Instead of whining, MAKE SOME POSTS, M'KAY?!

And I would make some new topics...but I am always afraid I will sound stupid :crap:

Quote:As for the joke, ... sorry, not funny. That part, anyway. Though it is true that once a joke is expained it isn't funny anymore.

:shake:

Quote:And I would make some new topics...but I am always afraid I will sound stupid

I doubt it'd be more lacking in intelligence than half the stuff we post here...

True, GR...

Hey, I made a cool game that we can play! The best part about it is, you have to actually make a post that contains some real information! Ingenius!

Quote:Weltall has said that only he has access to the site's main control panel...

Well he certainly knows that I do too since he gave me specific directions for how to help fix TC when it's down. Which I've done a number of times. And you know, that makes me the most useful ADMIN after Weltall.

Quote:.....I post here too, ya know?

Ah I know, I was talking about in the past few months. You're brand-new. ;)

I've done helpful things for the site too, you know... like actually add content (my reviews) to the homepage a few months back after asking Weltall how to do that...

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - Great Rumbler - 22nd February 2005

I'm one of the most helpful admins because I made a bunch of comics.

DANCE NUCCA DANCE!!! - A Black Falcon - 22nd February 2005

The comics are good, yes.

Historically hysterical comics! I really should get around to making some more...

Yeah!

I know! I can make a comic about everything happened yesterday!

You'd need more than one comic... :)

And anyway, that 9-bit theater strip I posted was pretty similar. :D

8-bit, ABF.

Thought I typed 8... :)

But instead you really typed "9". :)

Well yes, I see that now, but I meant 8. :)

I know.