Tendo City
Halo 2 - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Halo 2 (/showthread.php?tid=2398)

Pages: 1 2

Halo 2 - Great Rumbler - 2nd January 2005

All because of the power of hype...or stupidity or something like that.

Halo 2 - OB1 - 2nd January 2005

Yeah...

Hey didn't you get Halo 2? And not MGS3?

Halo 2 - Great Rumbler - 3rd January 2005

I've got both, actually.

Halo 2 - OB1 - 3rd January 2005

... then why aren't you playing the GOTY??!

Because there are a hundred other things that I'm trying to play/watch/read.

Unless your excuse is "I'm saving the best for last", you've just ABFicized yourself a bit there...

I have to get myself worked up for it first, otherwise it's amazingness could rip apart my brain with amazing gameplay and story. I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

I hear ya. I suggest playing through MGS3 again. On easy mode, so you can finish it quickly.

Alright, I started playing. I haven't got to far yet, mostly just past all the cutscenes.

Halo 2 - Private Hudson - 4th January 2005

Halo 2's multiplayer is pretty darn fun, though. Pity it's still not as good as TimeSplitter 2, otherwise I might play it occasionally... nothavingxboxlivecouldbeanotherfactorastowhyidontplaythemultiplayerasmuchastimesplitters

But I warned you plenty about the single player! AND YOU STILL PLAYED IT! I WARNED YOU! DIDN"T I!?!?!

... at least I think I did...

Halo 2 - Private Hudson - 4th January 2005

BTW, that level you're talking about is by FAR the best looking in the game. It only gets worse from there. Much worse.

They just seem to have replaced the repetitive levels of the first game with.. poorly designed ones of this game.

Still have yet to play MGS3.. but I can safely say that Half-Life 2 is an excellent game. It's what a FPS should be like. I sucks you in and rarely lets you go. Luvin' it!

Halo 2 - Great Rumbler - 4th January 2005

G-Man is one of the coolest NPCs in an FPS ever. HL2 did vehicles in a way that I haven't seen in an FPS, in it you actually used the vehicles for TRANSPORTATION! That's right! Their sole purpose was to get you from one place to another, rather than to give you a super-powerful weapon to blow everyone away with. The two parts with the vehicles were awesome.

Halo 2 - OB1 - 4th January 2005

Yeah you told me it sucked, but I didn't buy it or anything. The level design in Halo 2 is really, really mediocre. The game has yet to be as good as the first third of Halo 1.

Halo 2 - A Black Falcon - 4th January 2005

My cousins got an X-Box and Halo 2 for christmas.. I'm not a big fan. :) Oh, the multiplayer is decent enough, but with no bots it's online or nothing. With jus the machine it's nowhere near as interesting as, say, Perfect Dark... as for the single player I only played it a little but it seemed like pretty generic FPS action. Not a game I'd buy.

Halo 2 - OB1 - 5th January 2005

That's not saying much. Paper Mario 2 is a game you wouldn't buy.

Halo 2 - A Black Falcon - 5th January 2005

No, Paper Mario 2 is a game I'll buy sometime. There's a difference there.

Not much, apparently!

Sure, some games I mean to get someday I never do. And I get games I didn't specifically mean to sometimes. But others (that I wanted to get) I do... which are in which category is impossible to tell beforehand... but for a game like Paper Mario 2, given how much I loved Paper Mario I'm sure I'll get it at some point. Hey, I didn't get PM1 until it had been out for almost a year, so...

Why did you get the inferior BK over PM2? I just don't get it.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

"Reading", OB1. Learn how to use this important skill for once in your life! Seriously, do I need to repeat again that I didn't get Baten Kaitos? I don't understand how you got that idea into your head... well I do: poor reading comprehension skills... and a minimum of attention paid to what other people are actually saying...

I shouldn't have to keep correcting you on something so simple as this...

TALES OF SYMPHONIA, same basic thing!

Take that stick out of your ass, boy.