Tendo City
Who wants to play some connect four? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Who wants to play some connect four? (/showthread.php?tid=2388)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 3rd January 2005

EdenMaster Wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :evilha: :evilha: :D :D :D :D
:D Cool Cool :D :evilha: :D :D
:evilha: Cool :evilha: :D Cool :D :D
:evilha: Cool :evilha: Cool Cool :evilha: :D

All I see are red x's again. Must be a problem with the work firewall.

A Black Falcon Wrote:No, OB1. Your post wasn't there yet when I made it.

As for you, oops, I messed up. Oh well... it happens. :)

BUT YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T LOSE!!

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 3rd January 2005

You do know you make no sense, right?

Who wants to play some connect four? - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd January 2005

The both of you know that you fight over the pettiest, most insignificant crap, right? You two are totally meant for each other.

I just can't let him get away without knowing that he's a giant dipshit. I'm sure at least some of what I say gets through to him. My hope... my dream... is to make him cry just a little bit every night. He deserves it. I mean look at his inane posts! It's like someone getting away with using kittens for baseball practice!

If only you could actually understand things instead of "reading" them and looking for the attack points...

In this case it is an incredibly simple concept. What is defeat? Defeat is when you lose. How does one signify defeat? By saying something that gets across the message that you have lost. What exact words must one use? It does not really matter as long as the message is clear. So if I make it clear that I've lost without saying "I lose" it is exactly the same as if I had said "I lose". Very simple concept which you continue to (obviously intentially, it's too simple for it to be anything other than willful ignorance) ignore.

You ADMITTED in your very POST that you did NOT admit defeat and then gave a fucking REASON as to why you did not admit defeat!!

[Image: sofaking3gp.jpg]

Yes, OB1, that's exactly what I did! How could you have known? You are so amazingly insightful... I think you should be a councillor with your amazing interpersonal and comprehension skills!

I'm tired of you, OB1. I am REALLY, REALLY tired of you. Tired of your immaturity, tired of your insults, your attacks, your blindness to thought, your utter lack of reason, all of it. I said I wouldn't let you waste my time like this again and it keeps happening because of the mind-boggling level of your cluelessness... it is more than tedious, it is an awful thing to have to deal with. So:

Here's a simple question your nonexistant "argument" has no answer to: Why is defeat only defeat when one says "I lose"? Why is defeat not defeat when it is obvious that one has lost and one says something expressing that sentiment?

Answer it sanely or don't answer at all.

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 4th January 2005

YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU DID NOT ADMIT DEFEAT YOU GIANT, GIANT FUCKING MORON!!!

PLEASE, quote your post and show me how I read it wrong! JUST TRY you shithead!!

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 4th January 2005

Which post is the one where I supposedly did not admit defeat?

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 4th January 2005

Erm

PERHAPS IT'S THE ONE I QUOTED FIVE TIMES ALREADY!!!

Holy merciful ZEUS do you have to be so retarded ALL of the time???! Can't you tone it down once in a while!!

Quote:You're so silly, OB1, caring so much about if I "admit defeat" or not... so I don't just to annoy you... (childish? Eh, by this point I don't care anymore... you deserve it.)

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 4th January 2005

Heh. Note that "admit defeat" is in quotes -- what I meant was that I think it's silly that you care so much about exactly which words I use. Which I do. I didn't say I refuse to admit I've lost when I can tell I have, just that I didn't use that particular phrase just because you were getting so annoyed by my not using it. :) It's just so dumb that you have gotten so annoyed by my lack of use, in one particular occasion (which set you off), of one particular way of admitting you lost...

There's a big difference there. I doubt you can see it.

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 5th January 2005

You then follow with "so I don't just to annoy you" and admit that you're being childish. You can't spin that, Mr. O'Reilly!

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 5th January 2005

The annoyance part no, but that has little to do with my point now.

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 5th January 2005

It has everything to do with this, you weird little man!

:screwy:

Who wants to play some connect four? - nickdaddyg - 7th January 2005

kick his ass ABF!

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 7th January 2005

Erm

Haha, you two are perfect for each other. Lovers

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 7th January 2005

OB1, why exactly does 'I say X to annoy you' so greatly affect 'I wish you would understand that you can say what X means without actually saying X', which is my point?

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 7th January 2005

.... Erm

*slowly backs away from ABF... again*

Who wants to play some connect four? - nickdaddyg - 8th January 2005

Obviously that's his cover up for "I'm not smart enough to get that."

I understood it.

Who wants to play some connect four? - nickdaddyg - 8th January 2005

man, OB1, you're a little bitch...

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 8th January 2005

Erm

Glad to see you back to normal, nick.

Who wants to play some connect four? - A Black Falcon - 8th January 2005

Quote:Obviously that's his cover up for "I'm not smart enough to get that."

I understood it.

It's either that or "I don't want to spend the five minuites it'd take to understand it so I'd rather throw together an insult which I can do in a tenth that amount of time"...

Who wants to play some connect four? - OB1 - 8th January 2005

You two are a perfect match. :D