Tendo City
This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: This Game Ain't a Bum Rap (/showthread.php?tid=2244)

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - OB1 - 24th September 2004

I just got this e-mail from Nintendo.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=977&stc=1]

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Great Rumbler - 24th September 2004

Hmm...

It's like they want to be hated.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Great Rumbler - 24th September 2004

Maybe they're...uh...appealing to...a different...whatever, I have no idea.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Weltall - 24th September 2004

I bet it was a reference to Def Jam, which is mad dope, yo.

It is, but that doesn't make it any less retarded.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Weltall - 24th September 2004

They're peddling a game about thuggin' and the hip-hop lifestyle, which is all about being retarded. So it makes perfect sense.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - lazyfatbum - 25th September 2004

hahaha, I love puns! Bum... RAP! Def Jam! Negros! Rap! hahaha! bum RAP! GENIUS

What about: "My grape jelly cant hear me!"

It's lame in a good way! Def Jam! Get it? DEAF... Jam! Grape! Grape jelly! ROTF

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Great Rumbler - 25th September 2004

Def Jam, huh? A game about rappers that don't rap, but get THIS they FIGHT each other to gain control of the city TO KILL PEOPLE AND PEDDLE DRUGS TO MINORS!!

Jerry McShinyteeth: Over here we have the all new Def Jam title for Nintendo Gamecube! It has knifing innocent victims in the streets, break A~AND entering, armed robbery, and best of all you can trade in your Def Jam dollars you make from selling pot to school children for real hip-hop songs! BY FRIGGEN' REAL RAPPERS, YO!!!

Timmy Sheeple: Hip-hop! Real rappers! *buys*

Jerry McShinyteeth: You won't regret buying it! And by "won't regret buying it" I mean "get shot as you stroll throught the hood and night because you think you're so cool because you played a game about thugs and wanted to be a real ganster"!

Timmy Sheeple: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's so awesome! *runs home to play Def Jam*

It's something like that, I bet.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - lazyfatbum - 29th September 2004

DO not RAG on this game! DO... RAG... OMG!!!!! FUNNY!!!!

This is on the back of the box;

"All the fun of gangsta thug life without those pesky HMO forms! Nintendo proudly presents DEF JAM VENDETTA!!!!1 It's so close to living on your own you'll swear that you might never leave your mom's house! Real hand guns used by today's top stars, some of them still alive today! True -2-Life Crimes ™ so real you might see your older siblings dead on the 400 scale miles of CITY TERRAIN so realistic you can smell the complete lack of morality! And tons of bouncy booty wet n' fresh rump shakin'™ with women who value very little except Bling Bling and J! Can you handle the SHIZNIT? Can you make it through 69 incredible levels of negro-on-negro action with the occasional Confused White Person? They want in your gang so bad they'll throw away their family on a whim! THE FIRST 500 COPIES COMES WITH GOLD, DIAMOND TIPPED FANGS! GET READY LOWER INCOME DEMOGRAPHICS AND MINORITIES* FOR DEF JAM VENDETTA ON NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!!!!!

Let's toss salad!"

*Minorities and lower income families may be too simmilar to distinguish

Japanese investor for Nintendo #5: *seppuku*

I heard the game is endorsed by Robert Guillaume (T.V.'s "BENSON")!

lazyfatbum Wrote:I heard the game is endorsed by Robert Guillaume (T.V.'s "BENSON")!

[Image: robert%20guillaume%20bw%20crop.JPG]

"The Nintendo Gamecube is a prospective venue in to SPLITTIN' N' HITTIN' DAT WHITE PUSSY, G!!! LOOKA MY TIE! LOOK AT IT! BITCHES THINK I'M WHITE! I FUCK YO MAMMA CUZ SHE LOVE THAT CHOCOLATE! THEN I BE HITTEN THAT BITCH! MAKE ME SOME SUPPER BEFORE YO FAT ASS HUSBAND GET HOME, BITCH! YOU LUCKY I LET YOU DRIVE BOTH MY CARS; DATS RIGHT BOTH! EVEN YO PIECE O'SHIT DODGE, THAT SHIT MINE NOW -- WHERE MY SYRUP!?!?! DONT YOU TALK BACK TO ME I SMACK YOU UPSIDE YO HEAD TILL YA'LL SO STUPID YOU BE LOOKIN INNA BOWL A CHEERIOS AND SAY...''O LOOK, DONUT SEEDS!"

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - big guy - 29th September 2004

this is one of the most racist threads i've read since coming here

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - OB1 - 29th September 2004

Pffsshhh, you must not read very many lazyfatbum threads then. Or Darunia threads. Or nickdaddyg threads. Or the occasional Weltall thread.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Darunia - 29th September 2004

Yo, dawg, dat game is phat yo.

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Great Rumbler - 30th September 2004

Mad props.........whatever that means. Dunno

This Game Ain't a Bum Rap - Darunia - 30th September 2004

F-schnizzle my gay-game-izzle.