Tendo City
Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Who has the Zelda bonus disc? (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - OB1 - 21st February 2003

Dj's in the right direction, or you could borrow some ideas from some of the other million strategy games out there.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 21st February 2003

The N64's memory card system was infuriating... it was a good idea gone bad.

Why? Two reasons. First, limited save slots on each card stunk badly. My main memory card is a first party one... I have all the data from 10 games saved on it, taking up 15 of the 16 spaces on the card (because of 3 Excitebike tracks and 4 Gauntlet characters)... but only about just under 70 of the pages.

So I have a memory card with 1 free space, but around 55 free pages... if only it had unlimited spaces to save in, I'd be able to fit in all of those Gauntlet saves that I had and plenty more Excitebike tracks too... but the stupid limitation means I only get a few of each because the card "fills up"... :( And my only other card is a third party one I'd never trust with a main save for a game.

And second, you can't copy a save file from one card to another... not fun at all if you want to back up savefiles on 3rd party cards onto a first party card...

Stupid Nintendo... thankfully all of those issues were fixed in the Gamecube, where there are unlimited saveslots...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 21st February 2003

I have to say I was very annoyed to find out that you can't move your animal crossing save data. I can understand it being set up so you can't copy it, but they should allow us to move the data to a new (possibly larger) card whenever we want. It's just a little annoying. There's no reason a "move" shouldn't be allowed.

With that out of the way, I have to take issue with one thing regarding all console saving. I'm quite annoyed with the way they have this limited save slot thing per card set up. For instance, although some games, like most Final Fantasy games, will allow you to have as many save files as you can up until the card is filled up, others, like Ape Escape or Metroid Prime, limit your save slots to 3 or 4 per card, even if there's LOTS of extra space on the card. They should allow a person to save as many extra files as they want (which would mean seperating into one file per save slot, but oh well) instead of this silly limiting for no reason except maybe to get people to buy extra cards. It's something they should really get over.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Private Hudson - 21st February 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Dark Jaguar
Hmmm...

I got one! Penelize for having lots of pikmin

But that doesn't change the fact that you could keep going back and getting more pikmin up until the maximum level allowed.

Quote:OR you could limit the number of pikmin that could survive to some challenge

What do you mean?

Quote:Nah, I think the best solution would be to keep the time limit but to make the game longer.

'Zacly.

Quote:or you could borrow some ideas from some of the other million strategy games out there

Like?

I think Pikmin is set up perfectly for the type of game it is. Longer would be nice, but there's only so long that you could go for and keep adding new things (to keep the game fresh) before it starts getting repetitive.

I like ABF's idea of timing different tasks. But, then again, I think perhaps that would be even more annoying as it is already. Besides, the game itself only takes a few hours to finish, and if you're smart, you will have a few different saves at different points so you WONT have to start the game over again..

The game is short and has no replay value. I'm really glad that they're adding a multiplayer mode in the sequel.

When I got my Memory Card 251, I copied over all the savefiles... one I think didn't let it move over (one of the Sonic Adventure 2 ones maybe?), but somehow I did copy or move it... forget how though.

I just HATED having that N64 memory card be "full" even though not even 2/3 of the blocks were actually full... not nice at all. I guess that some N64 games used lots of blocks (sports games, and Super Mario Kart's 120 block ghost save), but none of the 10 games that I have on that memory card are over maybe 15 blocks... and most are under 5... Perfect Dark does have that 40 block save it auto-saves on any memory card in the system, but it seems to serve no purpose at all, so I just delete it.

Oh, and anyone remember Blast Corps and how finicky it is? The game will not start if you have a rumble pack in the system. It gives an error message. Also, if you have a memory card in the controller when you turn the system on it puts a 4 page (yes, 4 pages) and 40 to 60 block save on it automatically... and also doesn't let you load the savegame on the cartridge unless you reset the game after taking out the memory card... I used the on-cart save, so removing the stuff every time before I played that game was a major pain. No other game had issues like that one... except PD's inexplicable 40 block useless save it puts on the card.

Oh, and yes, I do think that its really dumb that many games still use limited save slots... like Wave Race Blue Storm (each save uses its own slot in the card, but only 3 per memory card allowed), Mario Sunshine, Rogue Leader, Metroid Prime, or Eternal Darkness' limited number of saveslots in 1 memory card slot... I don't know why Nintendo insists on doing it that way when it would be so much better (and easier on the memory card...) if you could save each game in its own slot... it would alleviate issues with running out of save slots and usually save space on the memory card...

On to Pikmin... again. I know you can beat it in 30 days... but I've already said why its a problem anyway. I REALLY, really don't want to see the timelimit return... they MUST make it significantly longer, for one... time missions if you must (for difficulty)... that could get annoying, sure, but at least you wouldn't have the chance of having to start the game all over because you mess up...

Quote:
Quote:I got one! Penelize for having lots of pikmin

But that doesn't change the fact that you could keep going back and getting more pikmin up until the maximum level allowed.

Huh? I don't get what you're saying here... I guess you haven't played Warcraft III... but upkeep for Pikmin would be a good idea that definitely could work well if implemented correctly.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Lord Neo - 21st February 2003

I remember either IGN or Planet Gamecube saying that the Gamecube File system also only allows for a certain number of files on the card(I think the number was somewhere in the 100-200 range) so you wouldn't be able to fill one of the larger cards up if all of your games only took 1 block. But you would if the game took around 15 or 30

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Private Hudson - 21st February 2003

Oh yah, I forgot about the upkeep in WIII (which I think is too steep).

But what would be the penalty? Perhaps they each lose health and die off much more quickly, or simply have less strength in battle. But there would need to be a reason for it. Food supplies would work, but then you'd need to have Pikmin looking for food. Which would be great, but then it would really start to resemble a standard RTS.

Hmm.. but that's a good idea. Even so, you could simply go back to an idle area and build up your pikmin to the maximum level allowed, but this time it would have risks, and difficulty involved.

But then, after all this is done, would it still have it's own simple charm? Or would it just be a stripped down RTS? I love my RTS's, but I loved Pikmin for a whole other reason. Would it still be as good? Hmmm-rmmm mmm.

Of course it would be. Pikmin isn't Pikmin because of the time limit.

Upkeep in Warcraft III was a great idea that, IMO, was well executed... I for one like the small army sizes in War3 just as much as SC's big armies...

As for in Pikmin, while it could mean adding more resource management, it could be done other ways too... like, as you said, health or strength... or food, like WC3, maybe (like you get less than the thing should give you)...

Oh, and without time limits that game would have been more fun, no question. I like being able to take my time in games of that type... not being able to is really frusterating in Pikmin and Majora's Mask... (for DJ, its not a problem in, say, timed racing or (single path) platformers because in those you're moving along anyway... the timelimits there just make you hurry a little more. Not so in strategy, RPG, or action/adventure games... or 3d, open world platformers... in those it just doesn't work.)

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 22nd February 2003

You don't need to do all that. Why do you have to have a story reason anyway? Oh, okay. I use the power of "imagination" to imagineer a reason right now!

They get weaker and die off when you have too many because.... THE ONIONS REGULATE THE ENERGY OF THE PIKMIN, BUT CAN ONLY MANAGE SO MANY AT ONCE! It's the best I could do in 3 seconds okay? So sue me! There, now you can set up a "food limit" type of situation without making them NEED to search for food all the time. Still, even if they did have to search for food, it wouldn't be much of a stretch from the process of gathering food normally.

But the thing is ABF you CAN go exploring as much as you want and just go back after you reset! Here's the deal, the time limit is VERY superficial in Majora's Mask. Once you complete a task up to a point where you get an important item, you can reset and go STRAIGHT to exploring the next thing you wanted to do using that item. Now if I really DID loose everything during a time reset (like you seem to be saying is the case, it's not), I would find that annoying too, but that's not what happens.

Oh yeah, the GCN card DOES have a limit of 128 files total on the card. That's just nuts. You would think they would be caught up with the rest of the world by now. They COULD have just recycled a FAT type system like Sony's memory cards if they couldn't figure out a decent file system on their own... Sheesh, they could do some base level security to prevent some files from being movable or copiable there too (though all files should be movable, there is NO reason they shouldn't be at least that, though I can obviously see why some might not be copyable).

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Laser Link - 22nd February 2003

I tried to post this yesterday, but the server went down right before I could to it.

Anyway, I tried to preorder a 2nd copy of WW for my friend who was shipped out recently, so I went to Babbages where I got my preorder. The clerk told me they didn't have anymore of the pre-order discs and that Nintendo had actually called that day and told them there would be no more coming ever. Thankfully KMart still had 2 copies of the disc, but that won't last long. If you still haven't pre-ordered, GET ON IT!

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 22nd February 2003

http://cube.ign.com/articles/386/386959p1.html

Majora's Mask... I'd think we would have discussed this game's issues enough times over the two years... I know we have done that many times... do I have to do it yet again?

As for the limit of 128 files, unlike the N64's card limit, that one's really high.. even on a 251 it would be REALLY hard to get up that high unless you have some game that saves lots of small 2 block files or something...

<BGSOUND SRC='http://www.tcforums.com/lonlon.mp3' LOOP=1>

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 22nd February 2003

It's amazing how many times you can play a game like Zelda and totally miss all sorts of little nuggets of joy here and there. Just now I found a soldier dying in the streets of Hyrule Castle Town telling me to hurry to the temple with his last breath, which is something I managed to miss each and every time before this. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an addition to Master Quest anyway.

It reminds me of how many times I went through LTTP before finding the mysterious Chris Holihan room.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Nintendarse - 23rd February 2003

I don't understand why there MUST be a time constriction on Pikmin. Couldn't there just be dungeon-esque areas? Or maybe there could be one gigantic world (a-la Metroid) with multiple onions and warp points? And while we're at it, why can't we mess with the day/night system? Instead of making the game sectioned off into days, the game could simply transition from day to night like Zelda: Oot. But, at night, you really shouldn't leave your Pikmin alone, because there are burrowing nocturnal predators that will eat them if they are not surrounded by light... which opens the possibility for a scarce amount of (natural) lanterns. I think this is the time limitation in Pikmin that I liked so much, not the overall timecap on the game. This obviously makes it necessary for a dynamic world, where plants and animals grow over periods of time. Perhaps this is the limitation you are looking for. In a dynamic world, plants and animals are interdependent, so if you use up all of the animals in the area, the flowers cannot grow, and you must nurture the land to bring it back to its natural climate. Perhaps your "grade" will depend upon this environmental health. Part of the endearing nature of Pikmin was the journal, so, in lieu of journal entries at the end of days, Olimar could make entries after certain accomplishments/observations. As you can see, Pikmin is an idea that does not necessitate a time limit, nor becoming a dumbed-down RTS.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Private Hudson - 23rd February 2003

Does anyone else think that Nintendarse makes less and less sense with each post?

Your Pikmin that are left in the ground are fine, and will not be harmed. Only those that have been uprooted will die. When did burrowing predators come into play?

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - The Former DMiller - 23rd February 2003

Actually, if you leave your Pikmin in the ground too long they will wilt, and there is a creature in the Distant Spring that will dig up Pikmin.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - EdenMaster - 23rd February 2003

The whole idea behind Pikmin is that Olimar has only 30 days worth of breathable air before he succumbs to the toxic oxygen (I always loved that :D). In a sense, the time limit adds to game in my opinion. It takes a good deal of strategy to figure out the best way to build bridges, destroy walls, defeat enemies, and retrieve ship parts and do it all effectively within the relatively short time limit.

Pikmins a great game, I love it. I've played it through three times in the year I've had it, and forsee playing it many more times in the future. I anticipate Pikmin 2 with bated breath.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - MgL - 23rd February 2003

Thanks for the help with memory card info. Anyway Im having a blast so far with the game. I seem to have gotten over the ugliness of the game (some places look preety damn nice still) and I am appreciating the game over again. Did they add little bits to the music? You know when you run away from Saria and go to the woods before you see the owl? Just as I started to walk towards the owl, the zelda theme played a bit and then the music went into the old field music. I don't remember that from before. @_o Anyway, blahbity bleh...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 23rd February 2003

Once again, the music is exactly the same. However, you may have noticed something you didn't last time. The field music is really a MASSIVE remix of hte standard Zelda theme. So many people complaied that the Zelda theme was missing from OOT that they didn't even realize it WAS in there, if only in parts. Listen carefully to the field music and you will hear all sorts of little snipets of the classic Zelda overworld music. This is right up there with people complaining about the triforce not being in the game, when it IS! All three pieces are in there, although in the story Link only gets one piece. Sheesh, the whole ending revolves around Link having a part and it actually shows him having the part.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Nintendarse - 23rd February 2003

Sorry, Hudson. I was simply throwing out ideas for an imaginary Pikmin sequel. They're examples of what EAD could do in place of having a mandatory time limit.

Idea 1: One Sweet World
Like Metroid Prime, the sequel could be one huge interconnected world. This would require warp points for ease of travel.

Idea 2: Time Continuum
Like Zelda:Oot, there could be no sectioning-off of days. Time would flow steadily from day to night to day. However, nighttime would be really dangerous.

Idea 3: The Journal
I really liked the journal, and Idea 2 kind of ruins Pikmin 1's Journal system. To keep the journal intact, entries would be made when discoveries are made, not at the end of each day.

Idea 4: For Treehuggers Only
This is where I think I lost people. The idea is that the environment is dynamic, like the environment on earth. There is a food chain, and if you mess with the food chain, you can ruin the environment. For example, if you cut down all of the pellet flowers, there won't be enough food for the polka-dotted bug waddlers, and so they'll die off. And like on Earth, if one species dies off, there are repercussions for the environment.

I'm sorry for being unclear...I will try harder.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - WhiteFleck - 23rd February 2003

I think as far as the story mode goes, the time limit was fine. But it would have been fun to have hours on end to just mess around when revisting unlocked levels outside of the story.

However, Pikmin 2.

The story really <i>shouldn't</i> involve "having" to get home or some other timed emergency. I can see Olimar taking some Pikmin back to his home world, where they'd create a mock environment. They could cross-breed the Pikmin. Hey, I still think it'd be fun to train a pack of Pikmin and take on other trainers. The chaos would be only too amusing; moreso than swarming ANY creature in the first game.

The cooperative mode sounds like it could be fun, and it could grow on me. As of today, it's really the only confirmed new piece in the game, so at least there's that. I'd like to see a larger Pikmin limit, too, just for the fun of it.

Now, I gotta know, what would you pay for Pikmin? Anyone? No matter how much fun I have with it, I think I'd fork about $15 (or less, I wouldn't complain).

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 23rd February 2003

Hmm... all of Nintendarse's ideas are pretty good alternatives to that annoying timelimit... It would also help though if they would add some depth to the game... its pretty simple. Too simple and dull for a strategy game, too complex and slow paced for an action game... it didn't manage to be interesting enough. Decent game... but not a super great title like I expect from first party Nintendo. I just didn't find it intresting enough... it got boring pretty fast... there is not much depth to the game. I might get it someday if I see it for really cheap... no time soon though.

Other than getting rid of the annoying and restrictive time limit, it could use just more general gameplay depth... maybe its simplicity was nice for some people, but imo it did help to make it more boring faster...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 23rd February 2003

Woah! Simplicity stays! However, there CAN be complexity in the environments and the puzzles. There the complexity can SOAR. Just keep the Pikmin themselves as simple as they are.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 23rd February 2003

More Pikmin types and stuff would be nice, in addition to more complex puzzles...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Private Hudson - 23rd February 2003

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteFleck
I think as far as the story mode goes, the time limit was fine. But it would have been fun to have hours on end to just mess around when revisting unlocked levels outside of the story.

I believe that's what the unlockable challenge mode was for. Given how there's very little to actulaly do when messing around, other than to grow Pikmin, and defeat enemies, it was more than enough.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - WhiteFleck - 24th February 2003

I know, I played the challenge mode. But it still has that annoying limit, whereas they could have used the areas again and added more objectives or things. But maybe they did, I'm forgetting.

Please, though, why take away the simplicity of the Pikmin? That's what makes it so much fun, because you don't really have to think much more beyond color type and flower power. There doesn't need to be resource management, because Pikmin wasn't an attempt to be a strategy game, it was a game that has strategy. Do you see what I'm saying? This is a Miyamoto thing; he built it from thinking about his garden, not by playing Warcraft.

I like DJ's idea of more challenging puzzles and things. Pikmin had challenge, but most of the time the game told you how many Pikmin you need to accomplish your task, such as the box pushing. Maybe having camoflauged obstacles would help, or well hidden puzzles.

I think Pikmin 1 had a great story, and I'd like another one like it in Pikmin 2. But I think what needs to be improved most is what happens OUTSIDE of the story.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 24th February 2003

I just found the game so simple that it got boring...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - OB1 - 24th February 2003

I thought you liked simple stuff. You like those Gauntlet games, don't you?

Now you're just being stupid and trying to annoy me... I think I've said how much I love strategy games enough times here...

No I'm serious. You told me that you like simple games such as Gauntlet Legends. There's nothing wrong with that.

So you can't understand that I like both simple games like Gauntlet and complex ones like Civilization?

I just thought that I'd said enough times that strategy games are my favorite genre that you'd know that...

Right, you like both kinds of games. You said that you didn't like Pikmin because it was too simple. There's the confusion.

I don't know exactly why I found the game boring... it just was. It seemed like a well done game with good graphics, but it just wasn't all that interesting... it got boring, and at the end of the rental I was very glad I hadn't paid full price for it... the game's simplicity (to, imo, the point of boredom) was, I'm sure, a part of it.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 25th February 2003

Two weird changes I just noticed:

Okay, I played N64 OOT just to look around and see what's different (besides everything looking fuzzy now :D). It turns out there is ONE place where the music is actually different. That's inside the Fire Temple. In the N64 version, there are these people chanting some weird cultish stuff. In the GCN version, that seems to have been replaced with some groaning type sounds, like the earth itself is in pain.

The other thing is the design on the mirror shield. In the N64 version, the top part has a large crecent moon with a small star within the crecent. However, the GCN version has what I can say looks most like the design on the mask of truth on the shield instead.

Anyway, I don't see why they made these changes, but I guess they just kinda felt like doing something a little more than level editing. Oh well, both shields and both fire temple songs sound cool.

I will say this. Some of those adult temples really had some puzzles that made me puzzle and puzzle until my puzzler was sore. However, usually it all ended with me looking up and noticing some switch or something I missed before. I find that even the small dungeons (ice dungeon, gerudo training grounds) were changed.

Here's my review of the changes. They didn't change the map layout of any of the dungeons, only the puzzles. They did do a good job of changing the puzzles and making new kinds of puzzles to solve (mooo). My opinion is that, for a freebie, this is a very nice thing they gave us. However, when stacked against the "master quest" of Zelda 1 (which you can get to by either beating the normal quest, or by cheating :D and just naming your character ZELDA), it isn't nearly as major an edit. I knew not to expect any overworld changes, but I had expected the map layout to be different, and even the order you get the items in from those dungeons to be different (that would have a major impact on how you solve puzzles, don't ya think?). That's exactly what Zelda 1 did, and wow did that feel like a new game. In fact, Zelda 1 actually did edit the overworld, though only by like 15% I'd say. You had to look for dungeons in new places, you had to learn a whole new map layout for those dungeons, and you had to deal with getting items in a totally different order (it took until the 3rd dungeon I believe for you to get the bow in Z1 MQ) to solve the new puzzles. At least one dungeon had no apparent link between any of the rooms, and wow that one was tough, since in MQ of Z1 you get the book BEFORE you get the magic wand. There was even a new enemy, the red bubble, which would apply a curse to you that didn't wear off with time. You needed a potion or a fairy to dispell it and use your sword again.

Then again, I say all this realizing I got OOT MQ for free, and didn't have to pay for it (well, then again MQ of Z1 came with Zelda 1 to start with...), and that they weren't making money off this game in either territory. With all that in mind, this WAS a very fun modification of OOT to play. It's still very lovely so long as you don't make the mistake of putting it against Z1's Master Quest (I think I'll officially call the second quest of Zelda 1 Master Quest from now on :D), since that was and still is the GREATEST prize for beating a game I've ever seen (SMB's little modifications to the existing levels was nice, and came first, but that was like 2 or 3 changes total, hardly something majorly revising all the levels). OOT MQ is indeed certainly worth $15. It's also way ahead of the little bonus for beating Zelda 2 (you got to keep all your spells).

I just hope one day a new Zelda will have such an MQ as Zelda 1 built right in from the start... Then again, I'm sure that at this point such a thing would be a bit harder to do than during the days of Zelda 1 :D.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - OB1 - 25th February 2003

They actually took that chanting out of some of the later productions of OoT for the N64. Apparently it had some sort of Arabic and Muslim connotations so they yanked it out. I thought it sounded really cool.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Weltall - 25th February 2003

Call me crazy but I'm finding this EASIER than the normal quest. I'm stuck at the moment trying to figure out how to drain the well in the Forest Temple, but that's the first time I've been stumped so far, whereas I don't think I got through any of the normal dungeons without getting stuck somewhere. Of course, that is likely due to there not being many changes and my memory is helping me, but still, I bet had I played this first I probably would have done better.

Did anyone notice that you seem to get your special dungeon items much more quickly in MQ?

I noticed that too! Oh, and yes that's the first place I got stuck in the game too Weltall. Let's just say you might want to make a wish... (Wow I hope that hint wasn't too obvious...)

Anyway, I think the main reason is that we in fact have played OOT so many times we learned all the possibilities the game had to offer. I suspect that maybe the puzzles would be greater stumpers to those who only just finished OOT. There's also the fact that the puzzles being changed is only half the added challenge. The addition of many enemies in all sorts of places is another. DROPPING A LIKE LIKE ON ME FOR HITTING A SWITCH IS EVIL! Anyway, I must say they did do a very nice job here for a freebie, as I already said.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 25th February 2003

Like Likes are evil in most Zelda games... they destroy your shield... I remember that in LA the Like Likes didn't do that... well, if they did, I don't remember it... I don't think I ever lost my shield in that game...

Yeah they did, but only the small shield. Every Zelda game with a Like Like in it has given them the power to eat shields, but only the shields lesser than the mighty mirror shield (mirror representing the core philosophy of defense). However, rarely did I ever loose my shield, after Zelda 1 that is (I fear all gelatinous blobs). LTTP had a weird sticky toungued monster instead, but the remake included an extra enemy, the like like (as I said in my list of gameplay differences between the versions), which could actually eat the mirror shield (it couldn't digest it, it seems it was a pet of the dark world shield salesman, which is who you bought it back from :D). Zelda 1 was different, the like like couldn't eat your small shield, but it always would be there to eat the large shield. As I said when I was a kid (and of course it sounds totally stuped, even as a kid), they like like my shield!

Oh, OB1, why exactly did they change the music? I assume the shield was also changed at that time... I mean, it sounds like you are saying they did because it sounded like some chanting from some real world thing. That doesn't really make sense.

On another note, GameFAQ's latest poll is on what's your favorite Zelda game. The only beef I have is they lumped together the two Oracle games, even though they are two seperate games. I can understand why they didn't include Four Swords at all though (unless you count LTTP's listing), since it's not exactly nearly as big an adventure as any of the other Zelda games.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 26th February 2003

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 2nd March 2003

Just doin' da thread bump. Waffles!

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 2nd March 2003

Trying to get it to 200?

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 2nd March 2003

Actually I'm trying to get an answer to my question.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - A Black Falcon - 2nd March 2003

Well no one seems to know...

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 3rd March 2003

HOLY KARP! Sorry, just noticed something about this thread, particularly this page of this thread... I'm going to wait around for several minutes in other threads from now on too!

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - OB1 - 3rd March 2003

What?

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - Dark Jaguar - 3rd March 2003

So not a one of you has found a use for that last key, or not a one of you wants to tell me? Secrets and lies, always secrets and lies!

*hums Epona's song, which is a soft E and not a hard E as it turns out...*

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - WhiteFleck - 3rd March 2003

That is kind of nice.

Who has the Zelda bonus disc? - OB1 - 3rd March 2003

I've barely played Master Quest. I barely have enough time to play Xenosaga.