Tendo City
FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself (/showthread.php?tid=2196)

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - OB1 - 5th September 2004

[Image: 245463.jpg]

[Image: pt_KneesDropToSide.jpg]

[Image: pt_LungeKneeUp1.jpg]

[Image: pt_OverTheTop.jpg]

[Image: pt_PushUpBall.jpg]

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 5th September 2004

Well...

what

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - The Former DMiller - 5th September 2004

So it's a workout video...game?

Yeah...

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 5th September 2004

*Caution: playing game does not actually cause you to lose weight.

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - A Black Falcon - 6th September 2004

Maybe it comes with a workout mat controller!

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 6th September 2004

That would be so...so awesome!

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Geno - 6th September 2004

Fine, I'll play with myself! I like playing with myself! I'll play with myself all day!

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - A Black Falcon - 7th September 2004

I don't know how it would work though... but they could try!

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - OB1 - 7th September 2004

I don't see how it would be any more difficult than watching a workout video. With the game you just choose your workouts or something.

Oh I don't know.

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Sacred Jellybean - 7th September 2004

wtf??????

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Sacred Jellybean - 7th September 2004

fvkin lam3 d00ds

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - OB1 - 8th September 2004

t0t@!!y

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 8th September 2004

y34h!1!!1111!!!12

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - alien space marine - 9th September 2004

This is a clever way to tell people video games dont make people fat and encourage daily exercise all that leaping and walking .

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 9th September 2004

I, for one, welcome our new fit and trim overlords.*

*Obligatory Fark reference.

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Geno - 11th September 2004

I weigh between 125 and 130 lbs. (Haven't checked in a while.) I play video games all the time. I am living proof that the "video games make you fat" theory is pure media bullshit.

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - alien space marine - 11th September 2004

Video games dont make you fat , Eating junk food in huge quantities and nothing else does.

After my jaw surgery and it was wired shut , It was healing together and still fragile I was forbiden from moving around or even running untill the docter said so. I couldnt do nothing but watch tv and play video games,I had to have a liquid diet which I obviously could not fit a burger or even any solid object large or small untill it healed up and then the harder part getting your jaw muscles to work again. So suffice to say I lossed 40 pounds just sitting on my ass doing nothing.

FINALLY a game that lets you play with Yourself - Great Rumbler - 11th September 2004

Quote:I weigh between 125 and 130 lbs. (Haven't checked in a while.) I play video games all the time. I am living proof that the "video games make you fat" theory is pure media bullshit.

You and me both, brother.