Tendo City
Dear Bob "I hate you" - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Dear Bob "I hate you" (/showthread.php?tid=2165)

Dear Bob "I hate you" - UltraMarioMan - 24th August 2004

Stupid Enzyte commercials...

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Fittisize - 24th August 2004

What?

Dear Bob "I hate you" - A Black Falcon - 24th August 2004

Yeah, Bob is annoying...

Dear Bob "I hate you" - EdenMaster - 25th August 2004

Bob is, kind of, the mascot for Enzyte, a product for *ahem* "Natural Male Enhancement", as they call it. He walks around with a gigantic grin, an overenthusiastic wife, goofy music playing in the background, and a narrator talking about how much better his life is after Enzyte.

They are pretty annoying, but the one with the Japanese businessmen is a little funny.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - A Black Falcon - 25th August 2004

And blatant imagery like the neighbor with the drooping garden hose, in one of them...

Dear Bob "I hate you" - UltraMarioMan - 26th August 2004

Apparently the drug turns you into a retarded dork in exchange for the "Enhancement"

Dear Bob "I hate you" - OB1 - 26th August 2004

[Image: what14.jpg]

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Great Rumbler - 26th August 2004

:D

Dear Bob "I hate you" - lazyfatbum - 15th February 2006

There was a google spider investigating this thead, and here I am. People will say "omg old thread for no raison!1" and I will agree.

Love me for it.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Great Rumbler - 15th February 2006

This thread is very old.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Dark Jaguar - 15th February 2006

The main issue here is the total lack of any evidence that these sorts of products work. The buzz word that should set everyone's "bull" detectors off is "natural". What does that mean? Is a giant bottle of pills natural now? What seperates the natural pills from the unnatural? I would wager that absolutely nothing does. Both have to be developed in labs, and both have to get their chemicals from the world around us.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Geno - 16th February 2006

I was just about to point that same thing out, DJ. About a year and a half after the thread was made, yes, but I was going to say it eventually!

Those commercials are quite fucked. Same goes for Bob's wife and possibly some other mistresses. I made a sexual pun. Laugh, damn you!

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Dark Jaguar - 17th February 2006

You beat my time by 12 seconds... and 42 minutes... and 15 hours... I do plan to finish someday!

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Geno - 20th February 2006

What's that quote from? It sounds familiar, like it's from a cartoon or something.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Dark Jaguar - 20th February 2006

Futurama! The war episode!

Is it true we can join the military and then immediatly quit? You know, playing you guys for chumps?

Correct. There is no obligation. Unless of course, war were declared.

*alarm*

What's that?

War were declared.

Dear Bob "I hate you" - Geno - 1st March 2006

Haha. War is the H Word, I believe it is called. (According to all those websites and stuff.)