Tendo City
If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo (/showthread.php?tid=2122)

Pages: 1 2

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Dark Lord Neo - 11th August 2004

My uncle had the whole The pilot got sick and we need someone else to fly the plane thing happen to him, but it was an air-force transport so they had a bunch of people who acutually good fly the plane.
He also said that when he went for an interview at air canada they really did ask him to try flying one of the planes on flight simulator.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Dark Jaguar - 11th August 2004

Roll the R's! Hurrrray!

Though I've figured as much out by now.... It's just odd that they would just announce it out of the blue, so serious.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 11th August 2004

Quote:It's just odd that they would just announce it out of the blue, so serious.

It's because they like to trick people. It's like honey to them, the anger.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Dark Jaguar - 11th August 2004

This is a bit far though... I just don't think it's right to flat out lie. At least flash the words "just kidding" right after the announcement.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - nickdaddyg - 13th August 2004

Guys, jokes like that are OLD!

Yeah, it's funny though when you look at reality, and see that MS is being successful. Outsold PS2s in April.

Oh and is GC production still halted?

HA!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - OB1 - 13th August 2004

Erm

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 13th August 2004

Quote:Oh and is GC production still halted?

Yeah, I think they resumed production like a year ago.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Geno - 14th August 2004

Rofl I gotta show these to the people on my buddy list.

Clippy was the best one, hands down.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 14th August 2004

Clippy!! NOOOOOOOO!!! *Clippy explodes* Yeah, I never liked him anyway. *bursts into flames* Ow.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Geno - 14th August 2004

Clippy sucks, but the Clippy parody rox0red my sox0rz.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 15th August 2004

In the next version of Windows they should give you the option to make Clippy go away by blowing him up.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Dark Jaguar - 15th August 2004

Clippy isn't even a part of Windows, it's a part of office, and you CAN make it go away, AND you can change it to something else. I picked the kitty cat.

No, I want him to explode. It's the only way.

How exactly would you blow up a paperclip anyway? It's just a small bent metal pole, there's really not much you could do to it. It would be like trying to kick a piece of gum's arse. You won't get anywhere.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - bountyhunter - 15th August 2004

I have to agree with GR on this one, simply turning him off will not do. The prospect of the paperclips return is inevitable, wether it's because you format or because you make a new user for your friend, girlfriend or family member, you WILL see that paper clip again.

So either it gets blown up for good or it will always return in a cheesy mid day TV kind of way, much the same way people return in pashions or to a lesser extent, like a T1000 in Terminator2, and just like those two examples the return always looks different but still wants to kill you.

If we have left over explosives the dog, cat and fat guy must go with it.

Quote:It's just a small bent metal pole,

That's no reason not to strap 100 pounds of TNT to it and light it up like the 4th of July.

Quote:It would be like trying to kick a piece of gum's arse. You won't get anywhere.

If it was that Scottish gum from the Extra commercial I'd do it anyway.

You woudn't really light it up though.... The most that would ever happen to it is parts would be broken off, the least would be it's sent flying and nothing happens to it at all.

And the T1000 couldn't be blown up. It had to be molten. So, melt the paperclip.

Maybe, but we've got a big budget so we're gonna use lots of pyrotechnics.

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - A Black Falcon - 15th August 2004

Use Wordperfect or OpenOffice or something and avoid Clippy altogether... and if you must use Word, I am of the opinion that shutting him off is plenty good enough. :)

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - big guy - 17th August 2004

but wait...then nothing get's blown up. and isn't everyone here who matters american? and don't american's live solely to blow things up? it's in our blood damnit!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 17th August 2004

Not blow things up?! How un-American!!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Geno - 19th August 2004

How can an American oppose the idea of blowing Clippy up?! You unpatriotic hippie!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 20th August 2004

Anyone who doesn't want to blow something up is COMMUNIST!!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Geno - 22nd August 2004

Yeah, why don't you go to Russia with the rest of the pinkos, you Commie bastards!

If Microsoft Controlled Nintendo - Great Rumbler - 22nd August 2004

My dad's a capitalist, you jerks!!