Tendo City
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2063)

Pages: 1 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - ThunderAngel - 23rd July 2004

Flowers :clap: Banana Carrot

and remember:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - OB1 - 23rd July 2004

Happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - alien space marine - 23rd July 2004

:nodding:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 23rd July 2004

Happy happy birthday,
From all of us to you!
We wish it was our birthday
So we could party too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 23rd July 2004

Man, to think I knew you back when you were but 17 years old...

You've yet to mature a day :D.

Happy Birthday, buddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - A Black Falcon - 23rd July 2004

Not a day? Well... maybe not... :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Laser Link - 23rd July 2004

Happy birthday Rtan! I hope you have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - alien space marine - 23rd July 2004

I original thought of giving a fat people joke, But then decided that Edenmaster has already saturated that market.

[Image: anorexic.jpg]

have your Cake and eat too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 23rd July 2004

Happy Birthday, you crazy guy that's like our supreme ruler or something!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 23rd July 2004

Thanks guys!

I'm drunk again, but not like last year!

I mean, I'm still woozy and hitting on a woman, but this time it's my girlfriend!Carrot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 23rd July 2004

I noticed that no one invited Noriko. That's good.

I get my very own birthday chick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 24th July 2004

EdenMaster Wrote:Man, to think I knew you back when you were but 17 years old...

You've yet to mature a day :D.

Happy Birthday, buddy!
Yea, I miss Cypherstation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - alien space marine - 24th July 2004

Dark Lord Neo Wrote:Yea, I miss Cypherstation

CS was nothing without Wetall ,Darunia,Edenmaster continually nurturing it.
What made it better then TC? The console war thing just got stupid and was irelevant and tedious. CS became pretty much a butt naked poorly fed TC.
Tendocity is superior and more diverse,More supported then CS ever was, CS was just a shawdow of what ONSP was in its glory days which were long over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 24th July 2004

We all just kinda grew out of debating video games and decided to debate politics instead. I guess the state of the world does bare slightly more weight than video games... slightly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 24th July 2004

I rarely play videogames anymore. I haven't purchased one since Twin Snakes back in March.

Geno Wrote:We all just kinda grew out of debating video games and decided to debate politics instead. I guess the state of the world does bare slightly more weight than video games... slightly...
We still debated politics at CS. I remember the 2000 Presidential election debates we had

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 24th July 2004

Geno Wrote:We all just kinda grew out of debating video games and decided to debate politics instead. I guess the state of the world does bare slightly more weight than video games... slightly...

I spend time playing games now, as opposed to finding faults in games I don't like and blowing them out of proportion.

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 24th July 2004

Mario Kart 64 has given me my fill for videogames since Christmas. I've gotten good at that game. As well as NHL 2004, I've almost finished an entire season now.

Question-how many TC members came from CypherStation, and what was it?

Please don't hurt me, Ryan. My computer forced me to make this image, I had no say :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 24th July 2004

...I still choose Noriko.

Weltall, Darunia, Geno, WhiteFleck, Dark Lord Neo, alien space marine, and myself all came form CypherStation.

Us 7, as well as many others, we're involved in a heated flamewar for the better part of a year. Weltall was the leader of the PSX side, and I was the leader of the N64 side. It spanned many websites but the final, most remembered battleground was CypherStation, the PSX headquarters. That's where our war died.

It really died once Weltall left. Even our little Rouge Warrior revitalization effort didn't work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 25th July 2004

It didn't pan out long-term, but for those three or four months, I had probably some of the best fun I ever had at CS. Having a new identity, one free of any sort of diplomatic obligations, was a hell of a blast. That was like the original days, only everyone involved was much better-educated and more mature.

To all parties interested, August 13 is CS's fifth birthday. I believe TC's 5th birthday is only a few days after that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 25th July 2004

I found it hard cause I was trying to run two identities at onece, since my origional one was still involved in the war.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 25th July 2004

I don't play videogames as much as used to before I discovered anime.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 25th July 2004

I said Mario Kart 64 has been the only game I've played since Christmas, along with NHL 2004. I meant Mario Kart Double Dash. Whoopsies.

I've been playing Midtown Madness 3 a lot since I got it last week as well as a few sessions of Unreal Tournament 2004.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 25th July 2004

Dark Lord Neo Wrote:I found it hard cause I was trying to run two identities at onece, since my origional one was still involved in the war.

I agree, but in a different way. I wasn't very active as EdenMaster anymore, but when I joined the Rogues, I had to force myself to change my posting habits. I had a distinctive style of posting, and if I'd gone there and poste dlike I usually did, you'd have seen through me like a window. Usually after I made a post, before sending it I would go back and add typos, bad punctuation and capitalization, and other such things.

By the way, in case you weren't aware, I posed as Shadow Raven.

Weltall Wrote:It didn't pan out long-term, but for those three or four months, I had probably some of the best fun I ever had at CS. Having a new identity, one free of any sort of diplomatic obligations, was a hell of a blast. That was like the original days, only everyone involved was much better-educated and more mature.

You have to admit though, those early months when it was just tearing each other apart, and dabbling in video games on the side, was damn good fun too :D. Who knows how long we'd have continued with that if AGN hadn't come along...

Quote:Usually after I made a post, before sending it I would go back and add typos, bad punctuation and capitalization, and other such things.

Hahaha! :D

I can't remember what I did to make my aliases seem different, I don't really remember if I changed anything at all.
It was fun to have fake arguments with myself though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 25th July 2004

I ran two identities at one time too: Geno and Da' Bomb. To cover up the whole "same IP" mess, I pretended we were brothers. In fact, I was doing that scheme since about 1998 and I finally stopped in 2001. (It started long before the ONSP/Gaystation war and continued long after it.)

I haven't played any video games recently either. Sometimes, I turn on Vice City and fiddle around when I don't have anything better to do, but it never lasts long. Vice City just isn't new anymore. I've taken over the whole town. What am I supposed to do now? I'll just have to wait three months for San Andreas, I guess. I should probably get back to playing Wind Waker. And as a matter of fact, I have an Ocarina of Time file that I'm almost done with but stopped playing a while back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 25th July 2004

:o I didn't know you were both! Heh, you always had a knack for playing doubles, though. Hell, I was being both myself and Bahamut for the entire duration of the original fight, so it was second nature. The only thing I did differently for Grahf was change my personality. My grammar and spelling are naturally good, because I write, I suppose. Since that was something I could use as a crutch, Grahf also had immaculate spelling and grammar. I just made him into something I'm normally not myself: An asshole!

I actually had a double identity at TC a long time ago. I was Great Rumbler [which I obviously still am] and Joe Green, but I can't remember why I did that.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I was both people... I think EdenMaster already knew since the beginning though.

Yeah, I guess I did have more than two identities... in addition Geno/Squall and DB, I was segahater, the fake Darunia, the fake ANT Badass, and... I guess that's about it.

I didn't relize Geno was both either.
When I was pretending I was Azure I was pretending I was French, so I just wrote like Odin(ASM) would

DB joined the Rogues for a little while, didn't he? Um... didn't I? Whatever... I believe I had "DB" join the Rogues at some point, though the whole Rogue thing died down shortly thereafter. Wherever I go, the Grim Reaper follows.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - A Black Falcon - 25th July 2004

Quote:I haven't played any video games recently either. Sometimes, I turn on Vice City and fiddle around when I don't have anything better to do, but it never lasts long. Vice City just isn't new anymore. I've taken over the whole town. What am I supposed to do now? I'll just have to wait three months for San Andreas, I guess. I should probably get back to playing Wind Waker. And as a matter of fact, I have an Ocarina of Time file that I'm almost done with but stopped playing a while back.

You do that. :)

I love my VROCK CD. I hope San Andreas has some good music. GTA3 didn't have any good stations except Chatterbox.

Geno Wrote:I love my VROCK CD. I hope San Andreas has some good music. GTA3 didn't have any good stations except Chatterbox.
I just make my own soundtrack

Weltall Wrote:Hell, I was being both myself and Bahamut for the entire duration of the original fight, so it was second nature. The only thing I did differently for Grahf was change my personality. My grammar and spelling are naturally good, because I write, I suppose. Since that was something I could use as a crutch, Grahf also had immaculate spelling and grammar. I just made him into something I'm normally not myself: An asshole!

Ah yes, Bahamut. The biggest surprise in that entire war. You did a superb job, not even your own forces knew it was you.

As for Da Bomb, yeah, it was Geno. Another product of the insane period when all of us seemd to have two or more identities.

Hey, whatever happened to SeiFeR anyhow?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 25th July 2004

Ha, got you. That was actually me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 26th July 2004

Fittisize Wrote:Ha, got you. That was actually me.

Wha--? Are you saying you were actually SeiFeR^?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 26th July 2004

I don't buy it.

Disgust

Neither do I.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 26th July 2004

He might have had a little credibility, if not for his earlier statement...

Quote:Question-how many TC members came from CypherStation, and what was it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 26th July 2004

EdenMaster Wrote:He might have had a little credibility, if not for his earlier statement...
But I don'e even know the answer to that, and I ran CS for almost a year

Dark Lord Neo Wrote:But I don'e even know the answer to that, and I ran CS for almost a year

You joined the war late though. SeiFeR^ was around since the very beginning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 26th July 2004

Geno Wrote:You joined the war late though. SeiFeR^ was around since the very beginning.
He was there when I started
What I meant was I don't even know how many people here came from CS or one of the earlier sites

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 26th July 2004

I doubt Fittisize could really have been SeiFeR^. The war started five years ago and he was there since day one. Fittsy was only like six or seven then.