Tendo City
The TendoCity Sims Family! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The TendoCity Sims Family! (/showthread.php?tid=2056)

The TendoCity Sims Family! - EdenMaster - 18th July 2004

Some of you may remember the Sims family I started starring a few of us. Well, in case anybody wondered, they're still around and doing fine. I thought I'd bring you up to date with what's been happening in their little lives...

Here we see the classic moment when DMiller summoned the Great Mighty Poo to deal with us not writing reviews.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=881]

Darunia, drunk, wakes up lazyfatbum to yell at him.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=894]

The tragic day when WhiteFleck burned to death in a kitchen fire.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=882]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=883]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=884]

Now with an opening in the house, lazyfatbum proposed to ThunderAngel and brought her into the house as well.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=885]

As in real life, lazyfatbum and Darunia never got along, and it all came to head when the two of them got into a fistfight.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=886]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=887]

Darunia, defeated and outraged, packed his things and left the house.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=888]

This picture was hung to commemorate the King of Gorons who had left us.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=889]

The newest addition to the household was a little dalmation puppy, aptly named Cow. Here we see him being scolded by DMiller for whizzing on the dining room floor (it was around the time Cow joined the family that I gave everyone real clothing instead of those stupid white shirts with their avatars on them, as we can see from DMiller here.)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=890]

This is WhiteFleck's ungodly huge shrine. Lazy is mourning.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=891]

He may be dead, but WhiteFleck still occasionally returns as a ghost and haunts the house. This was taken shortly after he scared ThunderAngel. See her running away? You may note the presence of a second Whiteflekc ghost near the bottom of the image. This was the result of a game glitch which caused two ghosts to appear rather than just one.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=892]

Laser Link redefines cool in this picture.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=893]

So that's what's been going on. I'm playing with them now, so if anything else happens, I'll be sure to let you all know!

The TendoCity Sims Family! - alien space marine - 18th July 2004

Knowing you I am probaily a women in the game.

Sorry to say, But it looks like queer eye for the straight guy meets full house.

(*Plays with his Edenmaster doll and shoves it up his ass*)

The TendoCity Sims Family! - EdenMaster - 19th July 2004

Actually, you're not in the game at all, and with comments like that last one, you never will be :D

The house consists of myself, Weltall, Laser Link, DMiller, Moondance, lazyfatbum, ThunderAngel, and Cow. Former residents are WhiteFleck (died) and Darunia (moved out voluntarily).

There is another house that I never play filled with other members that can be brought into the house should someone else leave us. They include Lord Shockwave, Dark Jaguar, Fittisize, OB1, Great Rumbler, A Black Falcon, and a couple more I can't remember right off the top of my head :D.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - alien space marine - 19th July 2004

EdenMaster Wrote:Actually, you're not in the game at all, and with comments like that last one, you never will be :D

The house consists of myself, Weltall, Laser Link, DMiller, Moondance, lazyfatbum, ThunderAngel, and Cow. Former residents are WhiteFleck (died) and Darunia (moved out voluntarily).

There is another house that I never play filled with other members that can be brought into the house should someone else leave us. They include Lord Shockwave, Dark Jaguar, Fittisize, OB1, Great Rumbler, A Black Falcon, and a couple more I can't remember right off the top of my head :D.

Thank God! The idea of you playing with a digital version of myself in a doll house scares me!

Besides you will probaily make me die in a indignified manner like getting killed in a toaster fire.

Ive played the sims myself, When ever someone gave me shit in school, Id make a digital version of them and force them to make love to the teachers, Somtimes I would blow off fireworks in the house and make them burn to death.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Laser Link - 19th July 2004

That is the only time I have ever worn flannel. :)

The TendoCity Sims Family! - A Black Falcon - 19th July 2004

Doesn't that game get old after a while?

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Great Rumbler - 19th July 2004

Yeah, it does.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Geno - 19th July 2004

I've never played the Sims. And like ASM, I'm a bit glad EdenMaster isn't playing with a digital version of myself.

Oh don't worry. Since there are 7 people and a dog to control, generally what happens in the game is the Sims free will. Most of the commands I give it are simple things like using the phone and making food.

As for the game getting old, yeah, it does. I usually get into it for a few weeks, then never touch it for a few months before I decide to play some more. It's a very fun game, but you can only watch a little dude sleep, crap, and go to work and be entertained for so long.

Some of you may be aware that in November, The Sims 2 is coming out. This is not an expansion pack, it's a standalone game which improves on the original in every concievable way. A few examples:

Sims no longer live forever. They mature form infant, through teen, adult, senior, and finally die of old age.

Sims who have children actually pass on subtle traits to their offspring, such as eye and skin color, and facial features, as well as personality traits.

Sims who are not related can share a house. PReviously, everyone in the house had to have the same last name.

The Sims are more aware and lifelike. For example, if a Sim is in the kitchen, and another walks in, that Sim will turn and see who it is, and depending on their relationship, react differently.

That's just a small list of the many, many thigns that will make the Sims 2 awesome. I'll be getting it at launch and starting a new TendoCity family :D.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - OB1 - 19th July 2004

Hey I wanna be there.

First someone has to die or leave :D.

You know...Moondance hasn't been around for months. Perhaps I could arrange some sort of...accident.

I'll get back to you.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Great Rumbler - 19th July 2004

See if you can create an accident that "accidentally" kills two people. I want to move in too!

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Geno - 19th July 2004

If you put me in, can I have a gun? Or will the game not allow that? I wanna kill people who piss me off.

...what?

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Dark Lord Neo - 19th July 2004

Don't kill moon

I'm not. I'm just saying that an "accident" that would result in his leaving the house is not out of the realm of possibility.

I certainly didn't intend for WhiteFleck to leave the house so unceremoniously.

<i>Edit: Woo! 6000 posts! Banana</i>

The TendoCity Sims Family! - alien space marine - 20th July 2004

EdenMaster Wrote:Oh don't worry. Since there are 7 people and a dog to control, generally what happens in the game is the Sims free will. Most of the commands I give it are simple things like using the phone and making food.

As for the game getting old, yeah, it does. I usually get into it for a few weeks, then never touch it for a few months before I decide to play some more. It's a very fun game, but you can only watch a little dude sleep, crap, and go to work and be entertained for so long.

Some of you may be aware that in November, The Sims 2 is coming out. This is not an expansion pack, it's a standalone game which improves on the original in every concievable way. A few examples:

Sims no longer live forever. They mature form infant, through teen, adult, senior, and finally die of old age.

Sims who have children actually pass on subtle traits to their offspring, such as eye and skin color, and facial features, as well as personality traits.

Sims who are not related can share a house. PReviously, everyone in the house had to have the same last name.

The Sims are more aware and lifelike. For example, if a Sim is in the kitchen, and another walks in, that Sim will turn and see who it is, and depending on their relationship, react differently.

That's just a small list of the many, many thigns that will make the Sims 2 awesome. I'll be getting it at launch and starting a new TendoCity family :D.

So if your wife produces half black children, You know your screwed! :D

Speaking of which will they include sex toys?

They already got the viberating bed in hot date exspansion.

The TendoCity Sims Family! - EdenMaster - 20th July 2004

alien space marine Wrote:They already got the viberating bed in hot date exspansion.

Yes, to appease the legions of perverted gamers who demanded that their Sims have sex. Realistically, that's the only reason to buy that particular bed. You can buy a bed that recharges your comfort and energy bars faster at nearly half the price of the Heart Bed. Even worse, you have to pay 10 simoleons each time you want them to do the nasty.

Also, yes, there will be infidelity in The Sims 2. Of course, this adds the need for a whole new gameplay element they introduced: divorce!

The TendoCity Sims Family! - Geno - 21st July 2004

In the event that Mrs. Sim wants the car and house all to herself.