Tendo City
The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=2041)

Pages: 1 2 3

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - EdenMaster - 13th July 2004

Whee, a legitimate way to up our post counts without technically spamming!

Fittisize!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Fittisize - 13th July 2004

YEAH!

Edenmaster

edit-Lookie, my post count is the same as the year I was born! I'm savouring this.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - EdenMaster - 13th July 2004

Whoo, a winning streak!

ASM!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Geno - 14th July 2004

No!

EdenMaster!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Great Rumbler - 14th July 2004

Nope!

ABF!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - EdenMaster - 14th July 2004

Wrong!

Dark Jaguar!

*bzzzt* Wrong again!

Great Rumbler!

Woo!

Geno!

Yes!

ABF!

Nope!

Geno!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Sacred Jellybean - 14th July 2004

I don't usually show up until about 50 posts in, but here I am, fuckers! :mariowin:

Next is ABF!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - A Black Falcon - 14th July 2004

Yup. GR?

Yahoo!!

Next is Sacred Jellybean.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - alien space marine - 14th July 2004

Nope!

Next is Me

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - alien space marine - 14th July 2004

LOL!

Banana

Next is Ob1

Nope!

Next is me!

Yay!

Next is I!

Woo!!

Next is...Geno.

Nope!

Next its Bill Cosby

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Dark Jaguar - 14th July 2004

"WIRE HANGERS EVERYWHERE?"
As we survive from year to year,
Our stockings simply disappear.
While hangers, on the other hand,
Just multiply to beat the band.
Engaging in proliferation,
Defying any explanation.
It just might be that lowly hose
Evolve, so they can then transpose,
And thus become, like pollywogs
(which morph into your grown-up frogs),
A larval stage. With sleepy languor
Each becomes a clothing-hanger.
Elusive socks you thought were gone,
You now can hang your britches on.

Anyway, next is Bo Jackson!

http://www.wegotussomemedicalwaste.com/

Who would want to buy Human body parts?

Isnt that kind of ilegal?

Assuming this isnt a joke site which it probaily might be.

"Probably" a joke site? ... uh...

Hey, supposed to guess who is next! GR?

Oh, I finally got around to uploading my website somewhere. It's linked in my sig now. :)

Wrong!

next person is ABF holding his tooth brush and a plastic sex toy.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - EdenMaster - 14th July 2004

No it's me and, uh, all I have is a toothbrush.

ABF!

asm, do you even listen to your common sense or was it removed at a young age?

I think he lost it somewhere... a long time ago...

DJ! If you're going to post here, you have to play the game! Stop breaking the thread... :)

ASM?

Dark Jaguar Wrote:asm, do you even listen to your common sense or was it removed at a young age?

People selling human body parts on the internet is nothing compared to the things I heard before that were real.

So anything is possible in our crazy day and age, A German canibal guy put a ad in the newspapper asking for anyone who would volunteer to be eaten by him , Infact a guy did volunteer and had the german guy slit his throat and the Canibal freezed his body parts and had some of them for meals.

next is the canibal named Dark Jaguar.

Dark jaguar! You son of a bitch your Bill Cosby!

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Bill Cosby - 14th July 2004

*bitch-slaps ASM*

TIMING IS EVERYTHING! ... with your jel-lo pud-ding...

POST ASM! I SUMMON THEE WITH THE SCARY WHITE-TRASH TRANNIE WITH RED JELLO!

[Image: jello.jpg]

asm... if you can't understand how to tell the difference between what is real and what isn't, then you lack logical sense.

"no one can tell in this crazy age" is a falsity. You CAN still tell if you just take the time to apply simple logic. In fact, EVERYONE can tell just by applying logic and demanding a little. Your life experience, net total, was NOT enough to inform you that that is an OBVIOUS joke? Is that what you are telling us?

Maybe he needs to work on his English... as well as his common sense. :)

I just quickly saw it for a few seconds the first time and click it off,Yet still despite just a quick glimpse of it I waisnt confident it was real , The second time I looked at it made it clear that it was a total fake, When I saw the bottom about the credit card and 2x4.

Your not telling me you were never fooled by a hoax once? How many still believe we only use 10% of our brain other urban legends?

Human organs for transplant exist on the ilegal black market and its certainly possible for this.
Not that the site is real which it isnt.
Quote:Who would want to buy Human body parts?

Isnt that kind of ilegal?
Assuming this isnt a joke site which it probaily might be.

*Assuming this isnt a joke site which it probaily might be. *

Dont you get the fact, I waisnt convinced it was real the first time I saw it.

Boy you sure love to bash and beat me it must be a big hobbie of yours.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Great Rumbler - 15th July 2004

It is a joke site. If you've seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force you'd know that.

Anyway, let's get back on topic, people!!

Next is DJ.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - A Black Falcon - 15th July 2004

I think some of the humor (of that site) is lost on ASM... such as the spelling and grammar? :)

... GR?

Woo!

Next is DJ.

What happened to OB1 a few months ago? His frequency of posting went way down...

Oh well. Anyway, GR?

Yes!

Next is ABF.

See what I mean by we miss OB1? ... DJ? :)

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - Dark Jaguar - 15th July 2004

Prove to me that an illegal black market organ trade for transplants exists asm, prove it. It's been proven that such a market does in fact exist for organs that WON'T be transplanted. Namely, every now and then in Africa horrible cases are discovered of missing children who's organs were removed and turned into ingrediants for "spell casting". This however is not the same as organ transplantation. That involves a host of things coming together to create a very unlikely scenario. First off, you would have to get a lot of people who actually HAVE the skills needed to do these transplants. That in and of itself is highly unlikely, but possible I suppose for a few to get in there if they are corrupted enough. Second, you have to have a large number of cases that involve people showing up in hospitals or morgues with organs cut out. Those in the medical field who diagnose these will NOT mistake a VERY recent organ removal with an old operation that healed or someone just born without them. Those things are clearly very different in appearence. I have yet to see this either. Third, you would have to have a large number of people who were on organ doner lists suddenly saying "oh, I'm fine now, take my name off". An alternative of course to this is the OTHER option of doctors just buying these organs off the street (I can see this actually happening, possibly, with a doctor who is desperate to save the life of their patient regardless of lines they have to cross, ala that episode of Witch Hunter Robin). However, these doctors would NEED compatibility information before they do that if they actually did it. That would mean that these one night stands where they remove the organs would require either lots of background info gathered BEFORE the heist or some miracle overnight checking ability of these thugs. Okay, let's say they managed all this. Well, there is a final issue. Organs MUST be transported within a VERY small time frame or they become inviable. As of yet, the technology doesn't exist to allow the organs to exist for very long at all. They can be kept NEAR freezing, but AT freezing point, the organ is damaged beyond repair (this is why cryogenic suspension actually DESTROYS the body rather than preserving it). If the civilized world doesn't have the technology to do this, you can BET the black market, always a step behind the technology, doesn't know what they are doing (when was the last time you saw a documentary on scientists hired by the mafia?). With this in mind, how I ask you do they manage to find a doctor willing to buy these things (yes, buy, remember they aren't doing this for charity, they are the BLACK MARKET KILLING PEOPLE FOR ORGANS) from them in enough time, a doctor who has that patient at the table ready to recieve the organ RIGHT then, which they would have to be? Maybe they get this doctor to agree beforehand, but then there's the issue of finding the right person and getting that organ JUST in the nick of time. Finally, the paper trail. Are you saying these doctors can insert an organ they got from... somewhere... without ANYONE asking any questions, especially the medical board where they GOT their liscense? I mean, it had to come from SOME place and they need to know. The myth is widespread enough (that much IS certain, so we can't imagine this scenario without everyone knowing about the myth, especially those in the medical field, though they don't really believe it) that it will pique just a little interest if they just say they got it somewhere with no evidence to back it up. Now then, the final option is that the black market actually IMPLANTS the organ as well as removes , doing the whole transplant themselves all hush hush. There is STILL the issue of finding a viable stranger (that IS the myth, that a TOTAL STRANGER is the target as opposed to someone the black market is hanging with or someone willing to donate themselves) in time for the whole thing, as well as the testing. Now though, there's the issue I brought up before of the surgical knowhow, only now it's multiplied. Removing in and of itself is complicated enough, but inserting requires years of study. These people would pretty much NEED to go to a good medical college and come out ready to do this. How many people graduating medical school have you heard of who just turn to organized crime syndicates? All in all, there is WAY too much effort for very little payoff, regardless of how, for the black market to really bother engaging in this sort of thing, ever. A charming story and all, but it's FAR too unlikely and overly complicated for me to believe in it's possibility. I'll believe it if proof is offered, and yes it DOES have to match the legend, but not before then because it's just far too silly. Remember, the more outragious the claim, the more concrete proof is required. This one, taking in all the details, is very outragious indeed.

And by the way, being fooled by these things myself does not excuse you :D. Yes, when I was a kid, I was a MORON about these sorts of things. There are common things to look for though to be sure when these things are a joke, even just at first glance. Not "maybe", certainty. The language used, the fact that it's essentially based on the kidney heist myth (or an extension of it), the total lack of any OTHER pages or indeed ANY ordering information at all, should be more than enough. However, really the tone is what sets it all off. However, as ABF pointed out, you aren't familiar with the english language, so when the english language is butchered in a comedic fassion, something you do all the time unintentionally, it goes unnoticed. However, your general attitude of how the world is just too weird to be certain of anything suggests more than that. I thus ask you, how old are you? I would venture, perhaps, 12?

There's no way I'm reading that.

Next is OB1.

In a completely unorthadox maneuver, I'll actually predict someone this time....

um...

-________________-

Yeah, that guy.

Who hasn't been here in ... what, a year and a half or something? :)

DJ?

Nope.

EdenMaster?

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - alien space marine - 15th July 2004

Quote:Prove to me that an illegal black market organ trade for transplants exists asm, prove it. It's been proven that such a market does in fact exist for organs that WON'T be transplanted. Namely, every now and then in Africa horrible cases are discovered of missing children who's organs were removed and turned into ingrediants for "spell casting". This however is not the same as organ transplantation. That involves a host of things coming together to create a very unlikely scenario. First off, you would have to get a lot of people who actually HAVE the skills needed to do these transplants. That in and of itself is highly unlikely, but possible I suppose for a few to get in there if they are corrupted enough. Second, you have to have a large number of cases that involve people showing up in hospitals or morgues with organs cut out. Those in the medical field who diagnose these will NOT mistake a VERY recent organ removal with an old operation that healed or someone just born without them. Those things are clearly very different in appearence. I have yet to see this either. Third, you would have to have a large number of people who were on organ doner lists suddenly saying "oh, I'm fine now, take my name off". An alternative of course to this is the OTHER option of doctors just buying these organs off the street (I can see this actually happening, possibly, with a doctor who is desperate to save the life of their patient regardless of lines they have to cross, ala that episode of Witch Hunter Robin). However, these doctors would NEED compatibility information before they do that if they actually did it. That would mean that these one night stands where they remove the organs would require either lots of background info gathered BEFORE the heist or some miracle overnight checking ability of these thugs. Okay, let's say they managed all this. Well, there is a final issue. Organs MUST be transported within a VERY small time frame or they become inviable. As of yet, the technology doesn't exist to allow the organs to exist for very long at all. They can be kept NEAR freezing, but AT freezing point, the organ is damaged beyond repair (this is why cryogenic suspension actually DESTROYS the body rather than preserving it). If the civilized world doesn't have the technology to do this, you can BET the black market, always a step behind the technology, doesn't know what they are doing (when was the last time you saw a documentary on scientists hired by the mafia?). With this in mind, how I ask you do they manage to find a doctor willing to buy these things (yes, buy, remember they aren't doing this for charity, they are the BLACK MARKET KILLING PEOPLE FOR ORGANS) from them in enough time, a doctor who has that patient at the table ready to recieve the organ RIGHT then, which they would have to be? Maybe they get this doctor to agree beforehand, but then there's the issue of finding the right person and getting that organ JUST in the nick of time. Finally, the paper trail. Are you saying these doctors can insert an organ they got from... somewhere... without ANYONE asking any questions, especially the medical board where they GOT their liscense? I mean, it had to come from SOME place and they need to know. The myth is widespread enough (that much IS certain, so we can't imagine this scenario without everyone knowing about the myth, especially those in the medical field, though they don't really believe it) that it will pique just a little interest if they just say they got it somewhere with no evidence to back it up. Now then, the final option is that the black market actually IMPLANTS the organ as well as removes , doing the whole transplant themselves all hush hush. There is STILL the issue of finding a viable stranger (that IS the myth, that a TOTAL STRANGER is the target as opposed to someone the black market is hanging with or someone willing to donate themselves) in time for the whole thing, as well as the testing. Now though, there's the issue I brought up before of the surgical knowhow, only now it's multiplied. Removing in and of itself is complicated enough, but inserting requires years of study. These people would pretty much NEED to go to a good medical college and come out ready to do this. How many people graduating medical school have you heard of who just turn to organized crime syndicates? All in all, there is WAY too much effort for very little payoff, regardless of how, for the black market to really bother engaging in this sort of thing, ever. A charming story and all, but it's FAR too unlikely and overly complicated for me to believe in it's possibility. I'll believe it if proof is offered, and yes it DOES have to match the legend, but not before then because it's just far too silly. Remember, the more outragious the claim, the more concrete proof is required. This one, taking in all the details, is very outragious indeed.

And by the way, being fooled by these things myself does not excuse you . Yes, when I was a kid, I was a MORON about these sorts of things. There are common things to look for though to be sure when these things are a joke, even just at first glance. Not "maybe", certainty. The language used, the fact that it's essentially based on the kidney heist myth (or an extension of it), the total lack of any OTHER pages or indeed ANY ordering information at all, should be more than enough. However, really the tone is what sets it all off. However, as ABF pointed out, you aren't familiar with the english language, so when the english language is butchered in a comedic fassion, something you do all the time unintentionally, it goes unnoticed. However, your general attitude of how the world is just too weird to be certain of anything suggests more than that. I thus ask you, how old are you? I would venture, perhaps, 12?

Did you actually do research writing this?

Did you ever think of possibility I may might be right for once?

I looked it up and Imediately found loads of mainstream media sites like CBS news with articles discussing this, Even saying it not only existed but people are profiting from it. The people involved in this are not a bunch of red necks , Street gangs. Tell me how many times have Docters been arrested in the news for criminal misconduct? Secondly unlike the developed world its possible for poorer countries to be doing this like China , Getting a donor is easy some people are so poor they will sell their kidney for a couple thousand dollars to these underground clinics ,In other countries which will have a site on the internet advertising availible organs and then those people in need with the bucks can skip the long wait and fly over to this country were they have a donner willing to give their organ for cash, Your assuming they already removed the organ which they dont have too since Poor starving people will do anything for such a large handful of cash. Concidering that there is some corrupt countries or even organized crime groups loving to profit from the organ transplant shortages crisis, kidneys and other organs go for 100,000 dollars online and some people from rich western countries are so desperate to live they will pay or do anything to get the transplant even at risk of going to jail or getting caught and dept, Some Donors are so desperate to feed their families they will be willing to give up vital ograns and even die to ensure they are cared for. Your logic is flawed since you dont need to go to a medical school in the U.S to be a docter or transplant surgion, Ever thought even poor countries have medical schools? Docters perhaps under paid but highly skilled willing to do the ilegal shit for extra cash, They dont even have to work full time in the black market. Druglords and Mafia leaders are rich have links in the underground world , They got the bucks and the connections to skip the nation organ donation transplant list, Pay a Docter and clinic probaily in a 3rd world country to find a matching Donor or better yet put a gun to his head,Pay the Donor or his family ( If he dies) 100,000 bucks for giving his organ so the rich Godfather Boss can get a transplant and live.As for the anti rejection drugs that can be easily smuggled or stolen from legit hospitals and clinics.Its easy to also say there is alot of botched transplants from these shady groups and both the Donor and receiver die.

They dont need to abduct people and cut out their organs, Though surely it could be possible but not proven yet in a study, Kidnap the person and drug him up with tranquilizers and wait for the reciever to arrive and then extract the organs and transfer them.That case is the least likely but who is to say no one ever tried it?

Here is your fucking proof or evidence that a organ transplant black market exist!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/story/13582p-12889c.html

http://www.multiline.com.au/~donor/black.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/13/health/main558664.shtml

It probably does, ASM. It's just too lucrative for there to be no crime in the organ business. It's probably not as big as you kind of imply, and DJ has a point in that it's been greatly exaggerated and turned into many urban legends, but there probably is some truth to it somewhere in the world. But the point really isn't that. It's that just about no one who knows English who read that page would take it seriously. It's written with extremely bad spelling and grammar, the descriptions on the items are hilarious... it's backwoods hicks selling organs! It'd be hard for it to be a much more obvious joke, honestly...

"Getting a doner is easy, some people donate..."

STOP right there. That is NOT the myth. The myth is that people are STEALING organs. Upon re-reading your post, you didn't specifically state that people are stealing these organs though, so my response was to what I assumed you were talking about. In my defense, I have to make a lot of assumptions about what you are talking about :D. You also seem to get VERY upset about this, don't do that.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - EdenMaster - 15th July 2004

:topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic::topic:

ASM IS POSTING NEXT!!!

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/robbery/kidney.htm

In the last part they talk about the one real case of this they know -- in India. And it was one kidney, not both.

What is much more real is black market organ dealing of ones that were gotten normally, not through such means as that... THAT is a definite problem. Not organ stealing from living people. The pages ASM links have some stuff about that one.

The NEWEST Guess Who's Posting Next Thread! - alien space marine - 15th July 2004

A Black Falcon Wrote:It probably does, ASM. It's just too lucrative for there to be no crime in the organ business. It's probably not as big as you kind of imply, and DJ has a point in that it's been greatly exaggerated and turned into many urban legends, but there probably is some truth to it somewhere in the world. But the point really isn't that. It's that just about no one who knows English who read that page would take it seriously. It's written with extremely bad spelling and grammar, the descriptions on the items are hilarious... it's backwoods hicks selling organs! It'd be hard for it to be a much more obvious joke, honestly...

DJ
"Getting a donor is easy, some people donate..."

STOP right there. That is NOT the myth. The myth is that people are STEALING organs.

Now if you want to know why my grammar and writing sucks so bad here is a breif description of my life story to explain.

1.Get over it,If I had not said " it probaily is a fake" then you would be right I am stupid for falling for such a idiot site.As for my grammar skills did you not remeber my old freind Darklord555 AKA Daneil Johnson? He knew me personally and Complained about my grammar skills unless I soppose your gonna believe I was him? A matter of explination, I never finnished High school and I started school in french and struggled with my reading skills because of their shit education system were instead of making us learn pronounciation they just made us memorize hole words in their stupid flop experimental system that was later caned years later, But before they did change their failing system, I switched to a english school in elementary and having to learn how to read and write in english for the first time while other kids were years ahead of me didnt help.But unlike the french education system I actually started to progress in reading,I moved to another province. Eventually I caught up after to starting to read books for fun and enjoying it so much. Then in grade 7-8 I was tormented and bullied even beaten up and got depressed , I fell behind in my work and eventually started to skip school to avoid being harrased and was isolated alone losing my social skills , But I still was abled to pull through and make into grade 9, I was still depressed and had health problems also at the time I didnt know I had celliac desease which is a genetic alergy to Gluten which gives you a sore stomach and can make you slow and disoriented, I also had head pressure and headaches because of my underbite,But I had that fixed in surgery 2 years ago and now I dont get headaches anymore. I got home schooled and was abled to complete my grade 9 work but my fucking lazy son of a bitch principle didnt even accept anything I did with the teacher he sent to my house to teach me, He failed me in grade 9, I repeated the grade but still because of everything I failed again they socialy promoted me, I switched schools to escape that fat bitchs unsympathetic attitude, I found a school that had a principle who was willing to make sure I had all the help I needed to make it through whats funny is that I failed grade 9 but passed grade 10 as I had worked extra hard and forced myself to deal with my problems.But because of my dad job I moved back to quebec and becuase their different education system not having grade 12, My grade 10 in new brunswick was equal to their grade 9, Now after spending two years dealing with that fucking grade and its 14 year old crackwhores.I went to adult Ed being 16 years old but only lasted a month because After going through all of that I was stuck with mental disorders and obessive compulsive thoughts that affected my ability to concentrate and so I was not abled to keep up in school and just quit out of fustration since it costs money, So now am living without a high school education working doing garden work and snow removal in the winter times which isnt much money.

I dont like being called 12 years old as anyone else would hate it and be insulted especially me,I am 17 and will be 18 in 2 months.Its true I did lie about my age on CS being so young then but when I came to tendocity and Dan Johnson showed up once I had to be truthful about my true age 2 years ago since he knew I was 15 at the time. The boards helped my grammar skills it improved them alot from when I first started and kept me busy ,Unfortunately I wonder if I ever will be abled to write like a normal person?

You dont know my life you dont know what I sufferd, These boards for many years were my only way to keep communication with other human beings besides my busy working parents,Which is one reason why I got pissed at Finex and SMB who continually insulted me and put me down after being at CS for years before them,It was my escape from the bullying in reality and here my hiding place is now overun by them , I got angry one night and nearly deleted the battlefeild but of course I stoped myself just 5 seconds after clicking the button and freezed it remebering how much fun I had there and tried many times to keep the place alive and that some people were innocent and didnt desserve to lose it either, the stupid Gayezboards was fried and was to cheap to have a undo previous deletion option and for some reason threads started to desapear afterwards but the battlefeild was still acessible. In Finex mind I was still there deleting threads which was false actually what I did was try to delete the hole forum but I stoped it after 5 seconds of starting but the computer was fucked out of its mind , He panic not only baned me but also deleted my account out of existence and did everything in his power to make me bleed and refferd to me as a baby with a gun, Tried to convince everyone who had ever been there that I was evil and no good when actually it was his behavour and continued virtual bullying because of my grammar errors and making a big issue over my mistakes with his big ego streaks putting me down because of my lack of knowledge like the industrial revolution that I had never learned about in school but just knew a little bit about. That waisnt just being proven wrong in debating and being a sore loser like he would amply,In reality he treated me like pure piece of shit that doesnt desserve to live after being proven wrong had me singled out and stole the fun of the debate battlefeild forum,When he first came to the forum he was a troll trying to prove to everyone he was smarter then everyone else and made good fun bashing me personally to get noticed.
I had poor self esteem at the time and maybe going there was a bad idea but I was young and stupid then.

Quote:DJ
"Getting a donor is easy, some people donate..."

STOP right there. That is NOT the myth. The myth is that people are STEALING organs.

I never said it was all stolen organs or ever said stolen organ black market,
I said organ transplant black market , Who is to say some of these shady groups wouldnt have a website with even graphic images of organs on sale? Alot are frauds trying to steal from desperate people needing a transplant maybe not educated enough to know its a scam ,Others could be showing the organs saying a donnor can be found for the surgery at this location in this country and pay now to sign up.Which do exist as you now admit.

But to be correct you clearly didnt read all my links that I gave, In one of them talks about a Chinese docter in china who would remove the organs of death row inmates just about to be executed even with them still alive and sell their kidneys.A Chinese docter actually tried to sell organs he extracted from living people agiast their will! Organs can survive on ice and frozen for a few days using new techniques and technologies perhaps this guy had acess to this ?or even had patients waiting ready to recieve the organs the same day he extracted them. Alot of the stories of stealing kidneys are probaily urban legends and myth, But like I had found in a online article some mad Docters from 3rd world countries equiped and capable of doing this have atleast tried to do it and sell organs by stealing it from people like that story I found on the net. How about the idea a kidnaper from some 3rd world country grabs children and finds a partner working at a transplant clinic with patients ready to receive and extracts organs from little children and sells it for cash?Its not impossible?

http://www.ualberta.ca/~pflaman/organtr.htm

scroll down to number 4 section, 4. Ethical Issues Regarding Procurement of Organs and Tissues . There is a part about stolen organs.