Tendo City
The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - EdenMaster - 6th July 2004

Seriously dude, you've been posting in every friggen thread and even dredged up old ones numerous times a day! I know what you're up to, I'm onto it. Look at your post count! You're just trying to get to 10,000!!

The jig is up!!!

Spam

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Geno - 6th July 2004

Busted!

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Great Rumbler - 7th July 2004

Quote:You're just trying to get to 10,000!!

You know it! *has no shame*

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - A Black Falcon - 12th July 2004

Must've been hard with me gone all week and OB1 not posting that much anymore... :)

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - alien space marine - 12th July 2004

All spammers go to hell!

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Great Rumbler - 12th July 2004

I'm not spamming! All of my posts are well thought out metaphors in regards to the human condition as well as satirical allegories of our society!

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - A Black Falcon - 12th July 2004

You dragged up a lot of old threads with not-that-much-more-informative responses. The line between that and spamming is pretty thin, and you're probably on the wrong side of it. :D

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - alien space marine - 12th July 2004

Post! Mother fuckers!

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Fittisize - 12th July 2004

I've decided to take it slow and steady and post like I always do until I reach 2000. Keep some dignity, ya know?

I am trying to reach 2,100 baby! yeah!

21,00? :)

Some day it could be a number.:)

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Great Rumbler - 12th July 2004

I doubt it.

Quote:You dragged up a lot of old threads with not-that-much-more-informative responses. The line between that and spamming is pretty thin, and you're probably on the wrong side of it.

You obviously did not understand the deep underlying meaning of those posts.

That you're desperate to get to 10,000?

The Official "Great Rumbler is Just Posting Like Crazy to get to 10000 Posts" Thread! - Great Rumbler - 13th July 2004

It's deeper even that that.