Tendo City
Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1996)

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 20th June 2004

It's your birthday and you can cry if you want to!

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Dark Jaguar - 20th June 2004

And thus they set off on an ice float on an eskimo spirit journey to become a stunt performing actor, as is the custom of their people for over 1000 years!

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - OB1 - 20th June 2004

I don't get my own separate thread? Damn straight I'll cry. :p

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 20th June 2004

You're lucky to get a thread at all! I was all like "Why should I even bother making a thread for this?!", but then I thought "I have nothing better to do".

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - EdenMaster - 20th June 2004

Great Rumbler Wrote:I was all like "Why should I even bother making a thread for this?!", but then I thought "I have nothing better to do".

That was very touching :clap:

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - A Black Falcon - 20th June 2004

What in the world is this thread about?

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 21st June 2004

You obviously have not watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - alien space marine - 21st June 2004

Banana

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - OB1 - 21st June 2004

Yesterday was our birthdays, ABF.

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 21st June 2004

Spirit Journey Formation Anniverary was something that Master Shake came up with on an episode of ATHF, he was going to get it to replace birthdays and he hoped to make money off of it by getting royalties from people singing the song that he, and Zakk Wylde, made.

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 21st June 2004

The thread is more for me because it's for 2 of my user names but only one of OB1's

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 22nd June 2004

Deception!!!

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Dark Jaguar - 22nd June 2004

In celebration, I must announce sadly that the terror alert level has been raised from blackwash plaid to the cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures".

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - OB1 - 22nd June 2004

Noyple or whatever is DLN???!!! GASP!!!

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Great Rumbler - 22nd June 2004

*random shots of crowds of people fleeing in terror and the video clips of rioters you see on all those cop shows*

Happy Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary, OB1/Noype/DLN!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 22nd June 2004

Dark Jaguar Wrote:In celebration, I must announce sadly that the terror alert level has been raised from blackwash plaid to the cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures".
Weird, I was listening to that the first time I entered this thread.
Rush's new album is out on the 29th